Electronic voting needs to be outlawed

i have these vague memories of when all voting was done with ballots...when voting closed the ballots would be taken to the local fire house..where tables were set up and people were allowed to watch the votes be counted...it was slow as hell..took all night even for small towns....and it did not eliminate fraud...as many ballot boxes would end up at the bottom of the river..it was somewhat more reliable than the electronic voting

• Banned
If government officials can't protect their own emails from foreign hackers, how the hell are they going to ensure the integrity of our election process from foreign or domestic cyber tampering?

Where is there "electronic voting"?
All over the country

That's awfully vague. What particular voting machines are you referring to that are hooked up to a network?
Any machine that is hooked up to the Internet at any time.

If government officials can't protect their own emails from foreign hackers, how the hell are they going to ensure the integrity of our election process from foreign or domestic cyber tampering?

All over the country

That's awfully vague. What particular voting machines are you referring to that are hooked up to a network?

Okay, now you're getting a little more specific, good. Where? Where are those voting machines being used?

All over the country

Okay, now you're getting a little more specific, good. Where? Where are those voting machines being used?
Google.com

All over the country

Google.com

So you don't know. You're spouting off about a subject you have zero knowledge of. Which voting machines being used today are hooked up to a network?

You know, when you vote on paper, it's counted by a machine. :eek:

All over the country

Google.com

So you don't know. You're spouting off about a subject you have zero knowledge of. Which voting machines being used today are hooked up to a network?

What special knowledge does it take to realize the risk we are setting ourselves up to be wide open too?

This is why most of you loons get 0 respect from me. Too stupid & "special"

Google.com

What special knowledge does it take to realize the risk we are setting ourselves up to be wide open too?

How and where? I've worked in a California Election Office for 10 years. I'd like to know where these networked machines are being used. Who makes them?

You don't know a damn thing about the subject, but you are going to call someone else stupid?

Google.com

How and where? I've worked in a California Election Office for 10 years. I'd like to know where these networked machines are being used. Who makes them?

You don't know a damn thing about the subject, but you are going to call someone else stupid?
I never claimed to know anything about them ya twat. YOU did. And you seem to think your experience in your bubble represents every site in the US. That makes you both delusional & full of shit.

A wise man plans for the best but prepares for the worst. A dumbfuck takes the witches position of the only things possible in life are what you see or can do yourself.

Google.com

I never claimed to know anything about them ya twat. YOU did. And you seem to think your experience in your bubble represents every site in the US. That makes you both delusional & full of shit.

So you just decided to start a thread about something you know zero about, demanding that "electronic voting" be stopped and you don't even know it's going on? Um, yeah, okay then. :rolleyes:

But hey, call me a stupid twat some more, that should save your failed thread. :lol:

In Baltimore you mark you choices on paper and that's fed into a machine and counted. So, you've got the machine count and the hard copies, if something seems fishy. I don't believe the machines are hooked up to a network until the final count is transmitted.

Google.com

So you just decided to start a thread about something you know zero about, demanding that "electronic voting" be stopped and you don't even know it's going on? Um, yeah, okay then. :rolleyes:

But hey, call me a stupid twat some more, that should save your failed thread. :lol:
How did you get so dense? ANYTHING with a digital signature can be compromised. Don't you think one of the most valuable freedoms we have, the right to our vote, is worthy of protection from preventable compromises? Or are you of Hillary's logic that having a server in your basement is no big deal because it of course would never be compromised....

Forum List

Back