Zone1 Rev 6:12 And the sixth angle poured out his vial upon the great river eurphrates and the water thereof was dried up

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Over the past decades, the flow in the Euphrates-Tigris River system has decreased to almost half of the average annual flow during dry years. The water levels in the Euphrates are currently at one of their lowest points in recorded history.

iran better stop its aggression against israel or they'll just make this worst

Over the past decades, the flow in the Euphrates-Tigris River system has decreased to almost half of the average annual flow during dry years. The water levels in the Euphrates are currently at one of their lowest points in recorded history.

Another way to look at it is "Muslims" its Muslims harming other Muslims because a third of Israel (if not more) are Muslims. You have Iran which is Muslims wanting to harm a Christian nation that is full of Muslims.

Iran's attack on Israel happen April 13, 2024
Saudi Arabia -Dubai Airport flooded April 16, 2024

Makes you wonder what dirty part did Saudi Arabia play in all of this? God never gets it wrong. As far as the Euphrates River goes it is mentioned on Revelation as the water in it turning into blood. I"m not sure if the Euphrates River would be part of any punishments for Iran today, but during the Tribulation it will.

When it comes to forecasts from Abrahamist Cultists you have to be impressed by their total inability to get one prognostication right .

Interesting to see that you are dispensing with Angels , OP , in order to create a new Angle -- see Topic blurb .

When it comes to forecasts from Abrahamist Cultists you have to be impressed by their total inability to get one prognostication right .

Interesting to see that you are dispensing with Angels , OP , in order to create a new Angle -- see Topic blurb .
just don't report me to the mods. I'm under the point system around here and if I acumulate a certain amount of points I get the 5 day banning treatment

The Euphrates River used to nearly dry up in August and September. It flooded in the spring with snowmelt from the Zagros mountains and spring rain. It's the natural way of things. Now they have built some dams up river. There's nothing supernatural about it. The geology is well known.

Another way to look at it is "Muslims" its Muslims harming other Muslims because a third of Israel (if not more) are Muslims. You have Iran which is Muslims wanting to harm a Christian nation that is full of Muslims.

Iran's attack on Israel happen April 13, 2024
Saudi Arabia -Dubai Airport flooded April 16, 2024

Makes you wonder what dirty part did Saudi Arabia play in all of this? God never gets it wrong. As far as the Euphrates River goes it is mentioned on Revelation as the water in it turning into blood. I"m not sure if the Euphrates River would be part of any punishments for Iran today, but during the Tribulation it will.

Damn you're full of shit.

The tribulation was over in 70 AD.

Atatürk Dam lies in the midst of the five dams currently operational on the Euphrates river. The Karakaya Dam and Keban Dam are located upstream of Atatürk, while the Karkamış and Birecik dams are situated downstream.
Water Technology - The leading site for news and procurement in the water processing industry › ...
Atatürk Dam, Euphrates River, Anatolia - Water Technology

27529-Burj-Khalifah-Menorah-600_384.jpg

^ ME during Trump Presidency, Chabad places Menorah under the Burj in Dubai

images

^ ME under Obama's Third Term

Forum List

Back