Donald Trump Actually Plans To Give Closing Argument At Fraud Trial

It wasn’t supposed to go well for the chosen victim.

The idiot judge’s ruling will be shredded on appeal.

No matter what the hacks on the left claim, there is NO fraud where there is no “victim.” And in these matters, there has never been a victim.
Not one witness claimed Trump committed fraud.

Trump called the judge's bluff and gave the closing argument.
....Trump defied the judge's order and gave the closing. The judge is a coward pussy fraud.
Yeah, Trump spoke for 6 minutes in defiance of the judge's order that he couldn't speak. We win. Democrats lose.
-----------------------------------------------------

Ah, I'm not so sure about that we win/they lose analysis.

Rather.......I'd speculate that if one was in front of a judge who has the legal authority and is the sole power to levy a $300+ million fine on one ...enforceable by law.....well, I wouldn't be measuring my success by the level of my "defiance".

Instead, perhaps the size of the fine would be a better measure of winning than "calling the judge's bluff".

But that's just me.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ah, I'm not so sure about that we win/they lose analysis.

Rather.......I'd speculate that if one was in front of a judge who has the legal authority and is the sole power to levy a $300+ million fine on one ...enforceable by law.....well, I wouldn't be measuring my success by the level of my "defiance".

Instead, perhaps the size of the fine would be a better measure of winning than "calling the judge's bluff".

But that's just me.
The judge is scared to death.

It wasn’t supposed to go well for the chosen victim.

The idiot judge’s ruling will be shredded on appeal.

No matter what the hacks on the left claim, there is NO fraud where there is no “victim.” And in these matters, there has never been a victim.
Bank fraud is a felony in N.Y.S., asscrack & your tears of anguish won't change a thing.

In your stupid brainless skull if your subhuman assbuddy in a blue suit does it, it's not a crime.

That was a nice outburst in court today puked by your favorite ape.

"The judge is scared to death....."

I'm not so sure; however, we may be able to test your assertion and the degree of "scared"....... when the financial penalty is announced.

A few thousand dollars.....and you are likely right.
Millions..........and you are likely wrong.

Betcha.

I'm not so sure; however, we may be able to test your assertion and the degree of "scared"....... when the financial penalty is announced.

Betcha.
Stalin would be proud.
:rolleyes:

Betcha.
If it's millions there will be an appeal. There shouldn't be any fine because there is no victim.

Bank fraud is a felony in N.Y.S., asscrack & your tears of anguish won't change a thing.
Yes it is. There was no bank fraud in this matter, however, cum breath.
In your stupid brainless skull if your subhuman assbuddy in a blue suit does it, it's not a crime.
Wrong again, asshole gobbler.
That was a nice outburst in court today puked by
He was right. Truth burns your widdle feelings.

Yes it is. There was no bank fraud in this matter, however, cum breath.

Wrong again, asshole gobbler.

He was right. Truth burns your widdle feelings.
Did the Ape Of MAL get his feelings hurt when the Judge handed his ass back to him in court yesterday? Think he'll ever get over it & after his tantrum & he stormed out of court like a child having the riot act read to him by the school principle?

Yes. "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
That's why Trump dorsn't deserve to be elected POTUS ever again.

Thanks for playing.

Did the Ape Of MAL get his feelings hurt when the Judge handed his ass back to him in court yesterday? Think he'll ever get over it & after his tantrum & he stormed out of court like a child having the riot act read to him by the school principle?
You already have a monopoly on dull. No need to strain yourself with further evidence.

Forum List

Back