Hunter Biden art dealer claims most paintings were purchased by Dem party donors.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Gee, how can I get in on this, and get my frst Hunter Biden painting ? My living room wall is crying out for this magnificent art. :icon_rolleyes::biggrin:

File this under…..DUH.

This is simple washing of money. So easily identifiable.
looks like Hunter Biden stuck it to you, Republicans, by showing up ... while these clowns, that's repub-lie-clowns try to issue a warrant by holding him in contempt... Biden shows up to the hearing where he tells them he refuses to comply with their demands... he says he will show up if the hearing is in the public eye .. he says what are the republicans afraid of ??? like I've always said republicans are nothing but a bunch of loudmouths when they are made to look like fools ... I love it when the Dems said to show all the subpoenas all the Republicans who didn't show up for a subpoena filed too ... then he said I will vote for the subpoena if you charge all these republicans who refused to show up ... it was priceless republicans sitting around their tables with their dicks in their mouths ... just ... priceless

Sounds similar to the Biden's 20 phony shell corporations who's sole purpose appears to be money laundering bribes and extortion payments.

1704928060485.png

File this under…..DUH.

Hunter is todays Picasso

File this under…..DUH.

I wonder how much a Hunter Biden painting will go for after the 2024 election.

Dem corruption is on full display. This Biden corruption, influence peddling, bribery, extortion, money laundering, tax evasion IS THE TIP OF THE DEM CORRUPTION ICEBERG!

File this under…..DUH.

Look would you -- or any neighbor I ever had in my lifetime!! --- pay $250 000 for this

Forum List

Back