Does this man look black to you?

U-huh. :45:

How the guy cannot understand that is amazing. o_O
I do not understand why you and 2 more posters decided to make it about race.

My question was that he appears white. So you defend what you claim is white racism???

I do not understand why you and 2 more posters decided to make it about race.

My question was that he appears white. So you defend what you claim is white racism???
You made a racist thread and you refuse to apologize for it. Slow down and take a break or you'll end up doing yourself an injury.

Why you lyin'? Obviously his color means something to you or else you wouldn't have started a thread about it.
His color overwhelms you and that accounts for you constantly discussing just that.

Why you lyin'?
I'd also like to know the answer to that question. Why is he lying when the proof of his racism is all over this thread? He named it. He said it out loud! :eek:
Obviously his color means something to you or else you wouldn't have started a thread about it.
"Obviously" is the right choice of word for it for sure. The title: "Does he look Black?" I mean, seriously! :eek:
His color overwhelms you .....
The thread is about race. Race is even in the title itself. "Does he look Black?" Who wrote it? Faun? Nope. Bobby Dubya!🫵 That's right! 🫵That's you! 🫵

His color overwhelms you and that accounts for you constantly discussing just that.
Don't let these people bother you. You find them everywhere on the Internet; little can be done about them, except not to let them get to you. They think they are superior in intelligence, but generally, only their egos are super-sized. They have large but fragile egos that need to be regularly propped up. They make themselves feel better and boost their egos by tearing others down; judging people helps them feel superior. To me, it is a pathetic sign of weakness. It makes me glad I have no ego.

Don't let these people bother you. You find them everywhere on the Internet; little can be done about them, except not to let them get to you. They think they are superior in intelligence, but generally, only their egos are super-sized. They have large but fragile egos that need to be regularly propped up. They make themselves feel better and boost their egos by tearing others down; judging people helps them feel superior. To me, it is a pathetic sign of weakness. It makes me glad I have no ego.
I think all of us have egos. But those who are twisted are as you explain.

Thank you so very much.

I think all of us have egos. But those who are twisted are as you explain.
If I ever had an ego, I lost it sometime during my childhood and never found it. Unless someone is signing my paycheck, I don’t care what they think but I always went to great efforts to make sure that my employer was satisfied with my work. As a kid I was never subject to peer pressure; I went with the other people because I wanted to; I could just as easily go the other way. I have never cared about fashion or what’s in style. My brother once said I was the ideal military man the type of person who doesn’t want to worry about the clothes he’s going to wear. I care much more about function than I do fashion; actually, I care nothing about fashion. I’m well off enough that I can live in a much fancier neighborhood, but I haven’t moved; the two houses I have are adequate and I need nothing more. I don’t care what my neighbors have, and I never have. I drive a 15-year-old car because it meets my needs and considering the Neighborhood, I live in it’s probably a good idea not to attract too much attention. As far as I’m concerned buying new cars and trying to keep up with the Joneses are just stupid concepts.

If I ever had an ego, I lost it sometime during my childhood and never found it. Unless someone is signing my paycheck, I don’t care what they think but I always went to great efforts to make sure that my employer was satisfied with my work. As a kid I was never subject to peer pressure; I went with the other people because I wanted to; I could just as easily go the other way. I have never cared about fashion or what’s in style. My brother once said I was the ideal military man the type of person who doesn’t want to worry about the clothes he’s going to wear. I care much more about function than I do fashion; actually, I care nothing about fashion. I’m well off enough that I can live in a much fancier neighborhood, but I haven’t moved; the two houses I have are adequate and I need nothing more. I don’t care what my neighbors have, and I never have. I drive a 15-year-old car because it meets my needs and considering the Neighborhood, I live in it’s probably a good idea not to attract too much attention. As far as I’m concerned buying new cars and trying to keep up with the Joneses are just stupid concepts.
Thanks for the explanation.
You may not yet understand this, but your style is composed of needs and wants. What you need, you managed to get. What you want is mostly not to be bothered.

Forum List

Back