Does this man look black to you?

It was in the title bob.
Yes, so why did the title cause you distress? There are only 3 of you pissing about my post. I said over and over, my post was to honor this wonderful human being. And you are way to excited to understand it.

Yes, so why did the title cause you distress? There are only 3 of you pissing about my post. I said over and over, my post was to honor this wonderful human being. And you are way to excited to understand it.
It didn’t cause anyone distress bob. It revealed that color of someone’s skin is more important to you than their character.

It didn’t cause anyone distress bob. It revealed that color of someone’s skin is more important to you than their character.
I will finalize this by saying you just lied. I never even hinted that to be the case.

... a former commander I served.
THAT is the reason for your racist attitude. The fact that a black person was your superior is burning your gizzard. You will never quit being a racist until you can see people by their character and ignore the colour of their skin. It is exactly like otto105 said, your racism is "in the title of your thread", and then you continue making racist remarks all through it - again and again and again and again. :(

... then why do you insult him by making a racist thread and using him to mock African Americans? You are dragging his name through the mud. :mad:
How did he do that? Did I miss something? Is there something wrong with being black?

How did he do that? Did I miss something? Is there something wrong with being black?
No, I did not do that. I think there are 3 posters who resent blacks and try to lie about my posts. They hate blacks.

THAT is the reason for your racist attitude. The fact that a black person was your superior is burning your gizzard. You will never quit being a racist until you can see people by their character and ignore the colour of their skin. It is exactly like otto105 said, your racism is "in the title of your thread", and then you continue making racist remarks all through it - again and again and again and again. :(
So far, you are devoted to seeing this black as not black. Why do you resent my former commander being black?

So far, you are devoted to seeing this black as not black. Why do you resent my former commander being black?
Again with the commander smoke screen. 'The boy doth protest too much, me thinks'. Anyone who begins a racist thread is a racist. Find yourself a comfortable corner to sit in and repeat, "I'm not a racist, I'm not a racist, I'm not a racist!"

Again with the commander smoke screen. 'The boy doth protest too much, me thinks'. Anyone who begins a racist thread is a racist. Find yourself a comfortable corner to sit in and repeat, "I'm not a racist, I'm not a racist, I'm not a racist!"
Does bob look white to you?

You are a racist. And of course you are the racist among 3 of you posting.

Forum List

Back