Does this man look black to you?

This racist thread is yours and yours alone. And it's by your admission: You named it, ➡️"Does he look BLACK"! If I (among, how many ... 3?) have called you out on it whose fault is that?
Only a racist thinks something needed to be called out.

This racist thread is yours and yours alone. And it's by your admission: You named it, ➡️"Does he look BLACK"! If I (among, how many ... 3?) have called you out on it whose fault is that?
It is not a racist thread until you and a tiny number of others got going. Shame on you for making it only about color. That is the only thing you are wanting to talk about. Shame on you.

An American Military Officer. Why does his skin color matter?
That's the question.
It does not matter to me. It matters to you and 3 other posters. Damned near nobody thinks color matters. It is not a racist thread until you and a tiny number of others got going.
Who started the thread? You did.
Who inserted race in the thread title? You did.

It is time for you to stop being a racist. Or, of course, you can continue your quest for KKK status.
KKK.jpg

That's the question.

Who started the thread? You did.
Who inserted race in the thread title? You did.

It is time for you to stop being a racist. Or, of course, you can continue your quest for KKK status.
View attachment 894738
I am in large group who sees my thread as an honor to my former commander. But the racists here see it as purely about race. You in other words.

Forum List

Back