Does anyone think Bolton actually wrote this book?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I doubt it,, and he’s probably like W.T.F. did you democrats put in there lol

Simple enough to clear up- the Senate can just subpoena him and ask him directly.

I am glad we agree that the truth should come out.

• Banned
Simple enough to clear up- the Senate can just subpoena him and ask him directly.

He could say anything trump won’t be impeached lol

• Banned

Great- I am glad we have your support to hear the truth from Bolton in the Senate.
I thought we did, don’t you have the book?

Don’t you Believe your democrat sources blhahhhh hahahhaha

Bolton forgot who the President was. Hasn't this happened before with Mr. Bolton? Actually, I don't dislike Bolton, but I think he's behaving badly.
I think Bolton answered a bunch of questions about his time in the White House and some bias loser wrote it.. trying to damage the prez .. I bet Bolton didn’t even read it lol

This would be priceless under oath

Radcliffe : mr Bolton did you even write this book?
Bolton: ummm no

lolhahHhahabababab

Bolton doesn't know anything that wasn't already presented by the witnesses at the House proceedings.

Someone's blowing smoke up your collective assholes and ya'll are too ignorant to even figure out that you're being played for chumps.

Just like you've been played for the last three years. :laughing0301:

Bolton forgot who the President was. Hasn't this happened before with Mr. Bolton? Actually, I don't dislike Bolton, but I think he's behaving badly.
I think Bolton answered a bunch of questions about his time in the White House and some bias loser wrote it.. trying to damage the prez .. I bet Bolton didn’t even read it lol
I haven't seen the manuscript and the book isn't out yet. Mr. Bolton is up in years and may have some kind of a disease process working against him.

He has already been impeached, moron. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.
He was accused yes that’s all impeached means and he’s about to be acquitted LOL

L.A. Times: Dianne Feinstein Leans Toward Voting for Trump Acquittal in Impeachment Trial

LOL

Forum List

Back