Does anyone think Bolton actually wrote this book?

Nothing coming from the Deep State and they lackey media happens by accident. Everything, every leak, every imagined outrage at something President Trump said or did, every fabrication and lie, has been carefully calculated and orchestrated for maximum effect to denigrate or implicate this President.

That's what you do when you attempt a soft coup of a duly-elected sitting President in this country.

there is no coup, pepe. just a malignant narcissist with arrested development who fucked up & got caught trying to be mafioso.

You're only one insignificant person with access to the internet, an account on a discussion board, and an opinion.

Ask those scores of thousands of people at that rally tonight, and those millions of people voting for Trump in 2020, if they agree with you.

there are more of us than there are of you. besides, by the way this dam is breaking, i don't think trump is gonna make it to 2020. he's gonna drown.

I doubt it,, and he’s probably like W.T.F. did you democrats put in there lol

Have you read it?
Huh? Can you answer my question before you come trolling

How can you make a determination who wrote the book if you have not read the book?

Easy: A determination can be made based on the pattern of behavior of the left, for the last three years.

When something happens once, it's an occurrence.

When something happens twice, it's a coincidence.

When something happens repeatedly, it's a pattern.

can you give a list of books that were not written by the person claiming to be the author?

Have you read it?

How can you make a determination who wrote the book if you have not read the book?

Easy: A determination can be made based on the pattern of behavior of the left, for the last three years.

Conspiracy nuts always see patterns......it is what you do.

Consider the sheer number of idiotic anti-Trump threads started on here, during the last three years: The daily stream of "Trump did this.." and "Trump did that...", the phony outrage at some imagined slight, some word, some deed that caused you leftards to turn into a bunch of knuckle-dragging. howling monkeys.

Then tell me "There's no pattern."

You people are just as much a part of the "Deep State" as are those Obama-era Trump-detesting holdouts shacked up in some obscure government office, conjuring up what the next big "scandal" will be.

That's because you idiots feed on those scandals. They are your nourishment. They are your only hope. They are the only thing that gives you the strength to go on with your despicable and worthless little lives, and keep you from killing yourselves.

In all sincerity, I syriusly wouldn't want to one of you.

Simple enough to clear up- the Senate can just subpoena him and ask him directly.

I am glad we agree that the truth should come out.
He could say anything trump won’t be impeached lol
He has already been impeached, moron. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.
He was accused yes that’s all impeached means and he’s about to be acquitted LOL

L.A. Times: Dianne Feinstein Leans Toward Voting for Trump Acquittal in Impeachment Trial

LOL
It's amazing how stupid you trump bootlickers are.

LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

Judging from the motley crew of potential candidates your side is running, there should be an award for stupidity.

Simple enough to clear up- the Senate can just subpoena him and ask him directly.

Great- I am glad we have your support to hear the truth from Bolton in the Senate.
Lolz whats warmongering Mustache Pete going to say, Orange Man Bad?

"He hurt my feewings..."

Have you read it?

Consider the sheer number of idiotic anti-Trump threads started on here, during the last three years: The daily stream of "Trump did this.." and "Trump did that...", the phony outrage at some imagined slight, some word, some deed that caused you leftards to turn into a bunch of knuckle-dragging. howling monkeys.

You people are just as much a part of the "Deep State" as are those Obama-era Trump-detesting holdouts shacked up in some obscure government office, conjuring up what the next big "scandal" will be.

That's because you idiots feed on those scandals. They are your nourishment. They are your only hope. They are the only thing that gives you the strength to go on with your despicable and worthless little lives, and keep you from killing yourselves.

In all sincerity, i can't imagine how sad your life is- that you think everything is one vast conspiracy.

After watching 8 years of 'Obama did this" and "Obama did that" that caused you contards to display your true aptitude as knuckle-dragging baboons.

Thats because you idiots feed on every conspiracy theory posted on the internet. They are your nourishment- outrage is your currency. They are your only hope. Outrage at your imagined conspiracy theories are the only thing that enable you to go on with your despicable and worthless puny lives, and keep yourself from killing yourselves and your family either accidentally(power tools would be a stretch for you) or on purpose.

There is just as much of a 'conspiracy' against Trump as there was a 'conspiracy' against Obama- and that Trump was part of that conspiracy.

He has already been impeached, moron. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.
He was accused yes that’s all impeached means and he’s about to be acquitted LOL

L.A. Times: Dianne Feinstein Leans Toward Voting for Trump Acquittal in Impeachment Trial

LOL
It's amazing how stupid you trump bootlickers are.

LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

Judging from the motley crew of potential candidates your side is running, there should be an award for stupidity.

Judging from your one candidate......you have already inflicted America with an award for stupidity.

Nothing coming from the Deep State and they lackey media happens by accident. Everything, every leak, every imagined outrage at something President Trump said or did, every fabrication and lie, has been carefully calculated and orchestrated for maximum effect to denigrate or implicate this President.

That's what you do when you attempt a soft coup of a duly-elected sitting President in this country.

Where do you imagine this 'Deep State" is headquartered? This is really some amazing conspiracy you imagine- everything carefully calculated and orchestrated- yet through all of that somehow they didn't think to leak that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign before the election?

LOL
I think it’s a pattern you all follow, Marxist. After the expansion of welfare democrats saw they can control people, pandering, destroying education, acting virtuous so you avoid questioning

You Fascists are all alike.

So you think he wrote it? Ok

yep. i don't think he leaked it though. i think it was the NYT anonymous op/ed writer that's inside the white house.

Where do you imagine this 'Deep State" is headquartered? This is really some amazing conspiracy you imagine- everything carefully calculated and orchestrated- yet through all of that somehow they didn't think to leak that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign before the election?

LOL
I think it’s a pattern you all follow, Marxist. After the expansion of welfare democrats saw they can control people, pandering, destroying education, acting virtuous so you avoid questioning

You Fascists are all alike.
Lol what Do you even know the definition

In all sincerity, i can't imagine how sad your life is- that you think everything is one vast conspiracy.

After watching 8 years of 'Obama did this" and "Obama did that" that caused you contards to display your true aptitude as knuckle-dragging baboons.

Thats because you idiots feed on every conspiracy theory posted on the internet. They are your nourishment- outrage is your currency. They are your only hope. Outrage at your imagined conspiracy theories are the only thing that enable you to go on with your despicable and worthless puny lives, and keep yourself from killing yourselves and your family either accidentally(power tools would be a stretch for you) or on purpose.

There is just as much of a 'conspiracy' against Trump as there was a 'conspiracy' against Obama- and that Trump was part of that conspiracy.

tenor.gif

TDS for real son get help

Yes it is. Trump Defense Syndrome....you are the poster child for it.

Yes it is. Trump Defense Syndrome....you are the poster child for it.
Whatever makes you feel better lol

Bolton forgot who the President was. Hasn't this happened before with Mr. Bolton? Actually, I don't dislike Bolton, but I think he's behaving badly.
I think Bolton answered a bunch of questions about his time in the White House and some bias loser wrote it.. trying to damage the prez .. I bet Bolton didn’t even read it lol
I haven't seen the manuscript and the book isn't out yet. Mr. Bolton is up in years and may have some kind of a disease process working against him.
Well..that's one option, I guess--or...it could be that he's holding a grudge against Trump..that his ego was gouged when he was fired..and sees this as the opportune time for some payback!

Forum List

Back