Does anyone think Bolton actually wrote this book?

Conspiracy nuts always see patterns......it is what you do.

Consider the sheer number of idiotic anti-Trump threads started on here, during the last three years: The daily stream of "Trump did this.." and "Trump did that...", the phony outrage at some imagined slight, some word, some deed that caused you leftards to turn into a bunch of knuckle-dragging. howling monkeys.

Then tell me "There's no pattern."

You people are just as much a part of the "Deep State" as are those Obama-era Trump-detesting holdouts shacked up in some obscure government office, conjuring up what the next big "scandal" will be.

That's because you idiots feed on those scandals. They are your nourishment. They are your only hope. They are the only thing that gives you the strength to go on with your despicable and worthless little lives, and keep you from killing yourselves.

In all sincerity, I syriusly wouldn't want to one of you.

In all sincerity, i can't imagine how sad your life is- that you think everything is one vast conspiracy.

After watching 8 years of 'Obama did this" and "Obama did that" that caused you contards to display your true aptitude as knuckle-dragging baboons.

Thats because you idiots feed on every conspiracy theory posted on the internet. They are your nourishment- outrage is your currency. They are your only hope. Outrage at your imagined conspiracy theories are the only thing that enable you to go on with your despicable and worthless puny lives, and keep yourself from killing yourselves and your family either accidentally(power tools would be a stretch for you) or on purpose.

There is just as much of a 'conspiracy' against Trump as there was a 'conspiracy' against Obama- and that Trump was part of that conspiracy.
TDS for real son get help

Yes it is. Trump Defense Syndrome....you are the poster child for it.
Whatever makes you feel better lol

upload_2020-1-28_18-52-39.png

I doubt it,, and he’s probably like W.T.F. did you democrats put in there lol
Bolton forgot who the President was. Hasn't this happened before with Mr. Bolton? Actually, I don't dislike Bolton, but I think he's behaving badly.
I think Bolton answered a bunch of questions about his time in the White House and some bias loser wrote it.. trying to damage the prez .. I bet Bolton didn’t even read it lol
I haven't seen the manuscript and the book isn't out yet. Mr. Bolton is up in years and may have some kind of a disease process working against him.
Well..that's one option, I guess--or...it could be that he's holding a grudge against Trump..that his ego was gouged when he was fired..and sees this as the opportune time for some payback!

Not to mention that he is younger than Trump

Bolton forgot who the President was. Hasn't this happened before with Mr. Bolton? Actually, I don't dislike Bolton, but I think he's behaving badly.
I think Bolton answered a bunch of questions about his time in the White House and some bias loser wrote it.. trying to damage the prez .. I bet Bolton didn’t even read it lol
I haven't seen the manuscript and the book isn't out yet. Mr. Bolton is up in years and may have some kind of a disease process working against him.
Well..that's one option, I guess--or...it could be that he's holding a grudge against Trump..that his ego was gouged when he was fired..and sees this as the opportune time for some payback!
Too bad people today become obsessed with revenge rather than to turn things over to God and let him figure it all out. My favorite founder in this country's past started and finished everything he said and did with a prayer for guidance. And I love what he stood for and the example he set for all those who respected him and made him the only President who was unanimously elected. :adoreheart: He was first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his fellow countrymen. :adoreheart:

Too bad people today become obsessed with revenge rather than to turn things over to God and let him figure it all out. My favorite founder in this country's past started and finished everything he said and did with a prayer for guidance. And I love what he stood for and the example he set for all those who respected him and made him the only President who was unanimously elected. :adoreheart: He was first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his fellow countrymen. :adoreheart:

nobody holds a grudge & feeds on revenge more than yer tribble headed prez.

94BE343D-6620-4A4E-87A0-017528DDEF5C.jpeg
Seriously?

View attachment 303167 Seriously?

that was flaccid.

that was flaccid.
Lol you can’t get over 2016 and it’s trump that hold grudges? Lol
To funny

that was flaccid.
To funny

LOL, can you get over the fact that is an impotent excuse y'all are still clinging to because .... well ... otherwise you might have to face the fact that donny got caught & may finally face repercussions for his very bad behavior?

that was flaccid.
To funny

LOL, can you get over the fact that is an impotent excuse y'all are still clinging to because .... well ... otherwise you might have to face the fact that donny got caught & may finally face repercussions for his very bad behavior?
Your fringe group has Gone insane .. A quarter of 1 million people try to get into a rally in New Jersey last night blue New Jersey.. your party is over

that was flaccid.
To funny

Your fringe group has Gone insane .. A quarter of 1 million people try to get into a rally in New Jersey last night blue New Jersey.. your party is over

lol... buses anyone? they are bused in & that's how donny gets his crowds.

To funny

lol... buses anyone? they are bused in & that's how donny gets his crowds.
Do people take a bus? You probably smart .. what’s your point

that was flaccid.
To funny

Please provide a link to the quarter of a million people trying to get into a rally in New Jersey.

To funny

Please provide a link to the quarter of a million people trying to get into a rally in New Jersey.
I was rounding up ,, 150,000

that was flaccid.
To funny

You added another 66% to the number and call that rounding up?

No, you were lying. Just admit it and move on.

Even you are not so stupid as to think you round up by adding another 66%.

To funny

You added another 66% to the number and call that rounding up?

No, you were lying. Just admit it and move on.

Even you are not so stupid as to think you round up by adding another 66%.
You what I was saying trump is popular he’s doing a great job

You what I was saying trump is popular he’s doing a great job

Have you been drinking your wine again this early in the morning?

Maybe come back when you are sober and write a sentence that makes even a little sense.

Forum List

Back