GOP Sen. Joni Ernst Trump’s Ukraine call was to hurt Biden’s election chances.

What is your or Erst's evidence of that?

Right president Trump fears Joe Biden :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Trump quakes in his boots when Biden’s name is mentioned.

If you don’t know that by now you are too drunk on trump kool-aid.

Last edited:
There are no EARNEST Senators and no Senator EARNEST....

Learn how to SPELL....

Oh this is certainly not a good thing for Biden. Too bad nepotism is only a bad thing when he does it.

Biden won’t get the nomination. He’s a corrupt doofus who hasn’t had an original thought ever.

Biden won’t get the nomination. He’s a corrupt doofus who hasn’t had an original thought ever.
This is what is called projection. Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, is more corrupt that Trump. All Trump has against Biden are lies.

If Biden wins the nomination, Trump loses the general.

Stalinist democrats circle the wagons around Quid Pro Joe, not realizing that he's already starred in the PERFECT commercial exposing the democrat Money Laundering Operation!

This is what is called projection. Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, is more corrupt that Trump. All Trump has against Biden are lies.

Trump will destroy Sniffy Joe.

Biden is way more corrupt than Donnie because he is a life long politician.

Biden will swamp Trump. The Demented Don has always been corrupt to the core. As a matter of fact, I think Trump only knows how to be corrupt. Trump has no decency. I mean anyone that screws his own charities and chisels desperate folks with a fraudulent university scheme out of their money, is about as low life as you can get.

Tramp has a lifetime of corruption, Tramp finds him a huge threat?

I read what are called newspapers and magazines. I don’t get my news from junk sites like Breitbart or zero hedge.

Forum List

Back