DOCTOR: HEALTH AUTHORITIES COVERING UP EBOLA-LIKE CASES IN U.S.

My prediction is, the Government/Corporate Media will declare 'All is Well' in a couple weeks. But just remember, they lie.
And here we see a rube willfully poisoning his own well and openly inviting the next conspiracy theory. Amazing.

Well no, the Government/Corporate Media does lie all the time. That's just acknowledging reality. They'll be declaring 'All is Well' in no time. But i assure you, all is anything but well. Ebola is here to stay. YAY OBAMA!!

And we don't need to quarantine or stop flights from ebola stricken countries.

Especially, not before an election!

It's a Third World mess. But would you expect anything different from this asshole President? Ebola in America makes perfect sense. Sums up his Presidency perfectly.

Lawrenzi said that shortly after the arrival of patient zero – Thomas Eric Duncan – in the United States, he was told by a doctor at Truman Lakewood Medical Center in Kansas City they had taken in a possible Ebola patient who had a high fever and was bleeding out of all his orifices having recently returned from West Africa.

The following day, Lawrenzi was told by the doctor that the patient had “disappeared” against medical advice, but that he wouldn’t have been able to leave on his own given his medical condition.

So here is the crux of the whacked out conspiracy theory.

A patient "bleeding out of all his orifices". Clearly the writer's source is a Hollywood movie.

A patient in that condition is moments from death. No way he is ambulatory.

Enter the Men In Black, who have spirited him away. For some reason.

So we have a guy who is saying another guy told him about the Disappearing Patient. No name of the patient. No name of the guy who told him this story.

Classic Alex Jones whacked out conspiracy piss, eagerly drank by rubes like teapartysamurai.

The desire to believe overpowers what limited thinking capabilities these poor credulous bastards have.

And OF COURSE,. we can instantly discount that Obama admin would keep ebola cases quiet ahead of an election.

I'm still waiting for your evidence the hospital didn't follow protocols. I'm still awaiting your evidence there WERE ANY PROTOCOLS.

As I pointed out, I would agree with you that this was a "whacked out" conspiracy theory, but Alex Jones was the one that first noticed the ammo buys and there was something to it.

Now we have cases of ebola in NY.

That's not whacked out. That's reality.

Another thread for the Conspiracy group.

Infowars is a conspiracy site, any thread using them as source is also a conspiracy thread.

Infowars is a conspiracy site, any thread using them as source is also a conspiracy thread.

(3, 2, 1)

And as I have said, ABOUT 50 TIMES IN THIS THREAD, ordinarily I would agree with you.

But they WERE the first to notice the ammo buys by the federal government and there WAS SOMETHING TO IT. (please do not be an idiot and ask me to supply evidence. Look up the posts this this thread, I posted plenty of links)

And Yes, this belongs in politics, because they are doing this to keep the truth from people ahead of the election.

The government is going to do anything to keep themselves in power and that includes lying to the public about how bad it is.

A doctor has exclusively revealed to Infowars that health authorities are covering up Ebola cases in the United States and disappearing patients in an effort to avoid hysteria.

James Lawrenzi, DO, who has two clinics in Garden City and Archie, Missouri, appeared on the Alex Jones Show today to warn that the true scale of the situation was being deliberately downplayed. It is important to note that none of these potential Ebola outbreaks occurred at the clinics in which Lawrenzi works.

Lawrenzi said that shortly after the arrival of patient zero – Thomas Eric Duncan – in the United States, he was told by a doctor at Truman Lakewood Medical Center in Kansas City they had taken in a possible Ebola patient who had a high fever and was bleeding out of all his orifices having recently returned from West Africa.

The following day, Lawrenzi was told by the doctor that the patient had “disappeared” against medical advice, but that he wouldn’t have been able to leave on his own given his medical condition.

The day after the patient disappeared, a meeting was called for anyone who had contact with the patient. Doctors and other medical workers were told that the patient had malaria. Lawrenzi also revealed that drug reps from within the area warned over additional possible Ebola cases in the area.

A second possible Ebola patient was then admitted to Research Medical Center in Kansas City the following day but also quickly “disappeared,” with hospital bosses claiming he had typhoid, according to Lawrenzi.

“These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going,” said the doctor.

Asked why authorities were engaged in an apparent cover-up, Lawrenzi speculated that the CDC was attempting to prevent hysteria, noting that workers at his own clinics had been told not to use the word “Ebola,” just as 911 dispatchers in New York have been banned from using the term, or to reveal any information about a possible Ebola case.

Lawrenzi also revealed that Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), a private operator of health care facilities, had earlier this week removed protective gear and Hazmat suits from local hospitals without replacing it.

“They were told this was so they could have continuity of care for possible Ebola patients,” said Lawrenzi, adding that the real reason was that authorities didn’t want to cause a panic by having medical workers and doctors being seen in protective gear.

Urging people to “stay away from places where there’s large groups of people,” as well as hospitals, Lawrenzi said the situation was “much more serious than they’re letting on.”

“When flu season hits, people are going to be coming into the hospital for flu or Ebola, they’re not going to know what they have….it’s going to be a nightmare, every doctor I’ve spoken with is terrified of this fall,” said Lawrenzi.

“They’re preparing for something,” he added, speculating that the endgame could be medical martial law or the Obama administration’s complete takeover of the medical system.

Doctor Health Authorities Covering Up Ebola-Like Cases in U.S. Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

And before you think this is just nuttery, you better read this:

Doctor in New York City Is Sick With Ebola

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/n...-bellevue-hospital-in-new-york-city.html?_r=0

It's spreading people. And it's spreading despite the attempts by the liberals to tell us this is just hysteria and another "phony scandal."

Would they be saying that, if Bush was president and Republicans were in charge ahead of a midterm election?

You know they would not.
Define "ebola-like" for us.

You can always count on Alex Jones for the more whacked out conspiracy theories.

I would agree with you, but HE was the one that put out the warning that the government was buying up ammunition, and there turned out to be something to it.

Why Is the Post Office Buying Bullets - Businessweek

DHS Contracted to Purchase 704 Million Rounds of Ammo Over Next 4 Years 2 500 Rounds Per Officer CNS News

US Postal Service Joins in Federal Ammo Purchases

Considering, we now have ebola in New York, I will not discount the op. I really would not put it past the CDC to keep cases quiet.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And Yes, this belongs in politics, because they are doing this to keep the truth from people ahead of the election.

The government is going to do anything to keep themselves in power and that includes lying to the public about how bad it is.

A doctor has exclusively revealed to Infowars that health authorities are covering up Ebola cases in the United States and disappearing patients in an effort to avoid hysteria.

James Lawrenzi, DO, who has two clinics in Garden City and Archie, Missouri, appeared on the Alex Jones Show today to warn that the true scale of the situation was being deliberately downplayed. It is important to note that none of these potential Ebola outbreaks occurred at the clinics in which Lawrenzi works.

The day after the patient disappeared, a meeting was called for anyone who had contact with the patient. Doctors and other medical workers were told that the patient had malaria. Lawrenzi also revealed that drug reps from within the area warned over additional possible Ebola cases in the area.

A second possible Ebola patient was then admitted to Research Medical Center in Kansas City the following day but also quickly “disappeared,” with hospital bosses claiming he had typhoid, according to Lawrenzi.

“These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going,” said the doctor.

Asked why authorities were engaged in an apparent cover-up, Lawrenzi speculated that the CDC was attempting to prevent hysteria, noting that workers at his own clinics had been told not to use the word “Ebola,” just as 911 dispatchers in New York have been banned from using the term, or to reveal any information about a possible Ebola case.

Lawrenzi also revealed that Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), a private operator of health care facilities, had earlier this week removed protective gear and Hazmat suits from local hospitals without replacing it.

“They were told this was so they could have continuity of care for possible Ebola patients,” said Lawrenzi, adding that the real reason was that authorities didn’t want to cause a panic by having medical workers and doctors being seen in protective gear.

Urging people to “stay away from places where there’s large groups of people,” as well as hospitals, Lawrenzi said the situation was “much more serious than they’re letting on.”

“When flu season hits, people are going to be coming into the hospital for flu or Ebola, they’re not going to know what they have….it’s going to be a nightmare, every doctor I’ve spoken with is terrified of this fall,” said Lawrenzi.

“They’re preparing for something,” he added, speculating that the endgame could be medical martial law or the Obama administration’s complete takeover of the medical system.

Doctor Health Authorities Covering Up Ebola-Like Cases in U.S. Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

And before you think this is just nuttery, you better read this:

Doctor in New York City Is Sick With Ebola

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/n...-bellevue-hospital-in-new-york-city.html?_r=0

It's spreading people. And it's spreading despite the attempts by the liberals to tell us this is just hysteria and another "phony scandal."

Would they be saying that, if Bush was president and Republicans were in charge ahead of a midterm election?

You know they would not.

Wow, really? When you have "ebola like" symptoms will you need a definition or a doctor?

Or it could be true. Government cover-ups are par for the course at this point. So this isn't so far-fetched.

You can always count on Alex Jones for the more whacked out conspiracy theories.

I would agree with you, but HE was the one that put out the warning that the government was buying up ammunition, and there turned out to be something to it.

Why Is the Post Office Buying Bullets - Businessweek

DHS Contracted to Purchase 704 Million Rounds of Ammo Over Next 4 Years 2 500 Rounds Per Officer CNS News

US Postal Service Joins in Federal Ammo Purchases

Considering, we now have ebola in New York, I will not discount the op. I really would not put it past the CDC to keep cases quiet.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow, this is even weaker than G5000 and Moonglow.

Looks like the liberals are de-evolving in this thread before our eyes.

:D

Wow, really? When you have "ebola like" symptoms will you need a definition or a doctor?

When you have ebola-like symptoms, do you have ebola?

Since you don't know, why are you stating with certainty they do and that there is a cover-up, idiot?

(3, 2, 1)

And as I have said, ABOUT 50 TIMES IN THIS THREAD, ordinarily I would agree with you.

But they WERE the first to notice the ammo buys by the federal government and there WAS SOMETHING TO IT. (please do not be an idiot and ask me to supply evidence. Look up the posts this this thread, I posted plenty of links)
Quote from your links the exact words which confirm that 1.6 billion rounds have been purchased.

Or it could be true. Government cover-ups are par for the course at this point. So this isn't so far-fetched.
Ah. The old "I wouldn't put it past 'em!" argument which contains no substantiation whatsoever.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

When you have ebola-like symptoms, do you have ebola?

Since you don't know, why are you stating with certainty they do and that there is a cover-up, idiot?

I don't know what? What ebola like symptoms are??????

You know if you actually READ the ops, you might get educated:

That don't sound like the common flu to me, pal.

Still waiting for your evidence that the hospital didn't follow protocols.

Yes, and Jesus might return some day. But we're not making a lot of plans for it. :)

Government cover-ups happen all the time. One thing we know for sure, is that Government lies. So i don't see this as being so far-fetched at all. But hey, it's your call i guess.

You know. "Bleeding from all orifices". Men in black hovering about in their helicopters, on the phone with Obama. A dead pile of goo in the corner that used to be an immigrant child who gave it to you on behalf of ISIS.

Like that.

Yes, and Jesus might return some day. But we're not making a lot of plans for it. :)

Government cover-ups happen all the time. One thing we know for sure, is that Government lies. So i don't see this as being so far-fetched at all. But hey, it's your call i guess.
Classic tinfoil hatism.

Ah. The government lies, therefore any conspiracy theory I hatch is true.

Brilliant!

Even better, in the future this Ebola conspiracy theory will be used as evidence the government lies and covers things up for the NEXT conspiracy theory!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

(3, 2, 1)

Quote from your links the exact words which confirm that 1.6 billion rounds have been purchased.

I never made the claim that 1.6 millions rounds had been purchased. I simply posted the links.

Now you are trying to put words in my mouth because you put your foot in yours.

Still waiting for evidence protocols were not followed.

teapartysamurai said:

“You know if you actually READ the ops, you might get educated”

Infowars is a loony rightwing conspiracy theories site completely devoid of credibility.

Something you and the site have in common.

Forum List

Back