DOCTOR: HEALTH AUTHORITIES COVERING UP EBOLA-LIKE CASES IN U.S.

“These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going,” said the doctor.
I wonder if he thought about calling them at home?
He won't look for them, because then he might find them, you see.

“These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going,” said the doctor.
He has plenty of spare time to notice they are gone while working in his clinics.....

You think someone with ebola is going to be sent home?
Sure, just look at what doctors in Dallas did...

Thanks to a CDC and a president that's incompetent.
So now we know who was running that hospital for profit...

The hospital doesn't come up with "protocols" the CDC does. That's their job.
And the hospitals are free to not follow those protocols. States rights, and all that.

And protocols can be, and have been, inadvertently breached.

You can always count on Alex Jones for the more whacked out conspiracy theories.

I would agree with you, but HE was the one that put out the warning that the government was buying up ammunition, and there turned out to be something to it.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

There was NOTHING to that whacked out conspiracy.

But it got all the rubes to hoard ammo, thus causing a shortage which they then believed was caused by the government. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It has been very hard for me to not take advantage of rubes like that. I see Alex Jones has no compunctions, though.

I posted the links to sources.

The only sources I see saying otherwise are "reliable" sources like media matters.

:lol:

Homeland Security under investigation for massive ammo buys

The Department of Homeland Security is under investigation for purchasing large stockpiles of ammunition, days before legislation was introduced that would restrict the amount a government agency can legally buy.

The Government Accountability Office is now conducting the investigation into the alleged DHS purchases, which is “just getting underway,” GAO spokesman Chuck Young told US News & World Report.

Homeland Security under investigation for massive ammo buys RT USA

Why is the Department of Homeland Security buying so many bullets Fox News

Government can deny it's a "conspiracy." What they can't do is deny they bought the ammo!

You think someone with ebola is going to be sent home?

And the hospitals are free to not follow those protocols. States rights, and all that.

Are you saying the Hospitals DID NOT follow protocols?

If so PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE.

I await your backtrack or your evidence.

He has plenty of spare time to notice they are gone while working in his clinics.....

And why is that happening. Because your wonderful Obama government isn't working. Is it?

Have you ruled out an inadvertent breach of protocols? Nope. Therefore, you cannot make up some other bullshit to explain how the nurses got it until you have ruled out all possibilities.

Please take a course in critical thinking. I'm begging you.

And Yes, this belongs in politics, because they are doing this to keep the truth from people ahead of the election.
Every few years, conveniently timed before elections, we have a disease scare. SARS, West Nile virus, Bird Flue, Pig Flue.....now Ebola.

kim-kardashian.jpg

People.....come on.

Come on what?

The other diseases never made inroads in this country, but ebola?

Have you ruled out an inadvertent breach of protocols? Nope. Therefore, you cannot make up some other bullshit to explain how the nurses got it until you have ruled out all possibilities.

CRITICAL THIS! IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF A PROTOCOL BREACH BRING IT ON!

Until then you are just sputtering to cover up, the failure of the CDC and the Obama admin!

Did you see who the sources are in that story? INFOWARS! Republican fearmongers.

:laugh2:

We already covered that. And you can't refute the other story about ammo buys.

You have no evidence 1.6 million rounds of ammo were bought.

All you have are stories about credulous rubes investigating if that much ammo was bought. You have NOTHING which says it was.

And why is that happening. Because your wonderful Obama government isn't working. Is it?
It's one man's word, where is the follow up at the Kansas medical center?Why were they not interviewed?

It's one man's word, where is the follow up at the Kansas medical center?Why were they not interviewed?

How about the words of the CDC. That Obama's "ebola czar" isn't even a doctor!

That the CDC still won't quarantine flights from ebola countries.

You guys keep discounting that the New Case in NY is because he came from Africa.

WHO KEEPS ALLOWING FLIGHTS FROM EBOLA COUNTRIES?????

Did you see who the sources are in that story? INFOWARS! Republican fearmongers.

:laugh2:

We already covered that. And you can't refute the other story about ammo buys.

You have no evidence 1.6 million rounds of ammo were bought.

All you have are stories about credulous rubes investigating if that much ammo was bought. You have NOTHING which says it was.

I gave you links from Forbes to Fox. They are all over the place, left and right.

AND AT LEAST I GAVE YOU EVIDENCE, I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOURS THAT PROTOCOLS WERE NOT FOLLOWED!

Until then you are just sputtering to cover up, the failure of the CDC and the Obama admin!
Do you think screaming in all caps proves your pet conspiracy theory? Man, when your belief system is threatened, you are easily shaken! It must be built on sand. Which it is.

You cannot rule out an inadvertent breach of protocol. Simple fact. You have nothing which says the protocols were not breached inadvertently. And that is the most likely explanation for the nurses getting infected.

Protocols were not put in place until after Duncan's test results came back. He was in an infectious state before the results came back, but full protocols were not yet in place.

Even then, once protocols were put in place, there is a possibility the nurses inadvertently breached the protocols.

Did you know that hospital never practiced how to handle an Ebola patient? In all their disaster drills for infectious diseases, their drills involved a terrorist scenario of a box of Ebola or anthrax with a bomb attached to it.

So, again, if they never practiced handling an Ebola patient, it is entirely possible they made a mistake when treating Duncan.

But you go right ahead and let the worms in your brain tell you it was some conspiracy "because slavery" or whatever the conspiracy flavor of the day is.

failures of the CDC

There was 70 people working on an Ebola patient and the first nurse has already been released and cleared of Ebola, somebody must be doing something right!

Do you think screaming in all caps proves your pet conspiracy theory? Man, when your belief system is threatened, you are easily shaken! It must be built on sand. Which it is.

You cannot rule out an inadvertent breach of protocol. Simple fact. You have nothing which says the protocols were not breached inadvertently. And that is the most likely explanation for the nurses getting infected.

Protocols were not put in place until after Duncan's test results came back. He was in an infectious state before the results came back, but full protocols were not yet in place.

Even then, once protocols were put in place, there is a possibility the nurses inadvertently breached the protocols.

Did you know that hospital never practiced how to handle an Ebola patient? In all their disaster drills for infectious diseases, their drills involved a terrorist scenario of a box of Ebola with a bomb attached to it.

So, again, if they never practiced handling an Ebola patient, it is entirely possible they made a mistake when treating Duncan.

But you go right ahead and let the worms in your brain tell you it was some conspiracy "because slavery" or whatever the conspiracy flavor of the day it is.

In other wods YOU LOSE!

I can produce evidence, YOU CAN'T!

You are just blowing smoke because you can't admit your messiah dropped the ball.

You can suggest protocols weren't followed all you want, UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE IT, YOU'VE LOST.

You are trying to blame the victims, because the last thing you want is to admit, Obama and the CDC is the failure.

Would you be so reluctant to cover up these failures were Bush still president?

You know damn well you would not.

You are a complete phony, and I didn't prove that. You did that yourself.

Forum List

Back