DOCTOR: HEALTH AUTHORITIES COVERING UP EBOLA-LIKE CASES IN U.S.

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
And Yes, this belongs in politics, because they are doing this to keep the truth from people ahead of the election.

The government is going to do anything to keep themselves in power and that includes lying to the public about how bad it is.

A doctor has exclusively revealed to Infowars that health authorities are covering up Ebola cases in the United States and disappearing patients in an effort to avoid hysteria.

James Lawrenzi, DO, who has two clinics in Garden City and Archie, Missouri, appeared on the Alex Jones Show today to warn that the true scale of the situation was being deliberately downplayed. It is important to note that none of these potential Ebola outbreaks occurred at the clinics in which Lawrenzi works.

Lawrenzi said that shortly after the arrival of patient zero – Thomas Eric Duncan – in the United States, he was told by a doctor at Truman Lakewood Medical Center in Kansas City they had taken in a possible Ebola patient who had a high fever and was bleeding out of all his orifices having recently returned from West Africa.

The following day, Lawrenzi was told by the doctor that the patient had “disappeared” against medical advice, but that he wouldn’t have been able to leave on his own given his medical condition.

The day after the patient disappeared, a meeting was called for anyone who had contact with the patient. Doctors and other medical workers were told that the patient had malaria. Lawrenzi also revealed that drug reps from within the area warned over additional possible Ebola cases in the area.

A second possible Ebola patient was then admitted to Research Medical Center in Kansas City the following day but also quickly “disappeared,” with hospital bosses claiming he had typhoid, according to Lawrenzi.

“These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going,” said the doctor.

Asked why authorities were engaged in an apparent cover-up, Lawrenzi speculated that the CDC was attempting to prevent hysteria, noting that workers at his own clinics had been told not to use the word “Ebola,” just as 911 dispatchers in New York have been banned from using the term, or to reveal any information about a possible Ebola case.

Lawrenzi also revealed that Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), a private operator of health care facilities, had earlier this week removed protective gear and Hazmat suits from local hospitals without replacing it.

“They were told this was so they could have continuity of care for possible Ebola patients,” said Lawrenzi, adding that the real reason was that authorities didn’t want to cause a panic by having medical workers and doctors being seen in protective gear.

Urging people to “stay away from places where there’s large groups of people,” as well as hospitals, Lawrenzi said the situation was “much more serious than they’re letting on.”

“When flu season hits, people are going to be coming into the hospital for flu or Ebola, they’re not going to know what they have….it’s going to be a nightmare, every doctor I’ve spoken with is terrified of this fall,” said Lawrenzi.

“They’re preparing for something,” he added, speculating that the endgame could be medical martial law or the Obama administration’s complete takeover of the medical system.

Doctor Health Authorities Covering Up Ebola-Like Cases in U.S. Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

And before you think this is just nuttery, you better read this:

Doctor in New York City Is Sick With Ebola

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/n...-bellevue-hospital-in-new-york-city.html?_r=0

It's spreading people. And it's spreading despite the attempts by the liberals to tell us this is just hysteria and another "phony scandal."

Would they be saying that, if Bush was president and Republicans were in charge ahead of a midterm election?

You know they would not.

You can always count on Alex Jones for the more whacked out conspiracy theories.

The doctor from NYC just came back from one of the Ebola stricken regions. There is no huge outbreak of Ebola in the US. You do know that the regular flu has Ebola-like symptoms, right?

You can always count on Alex Jones for the more whacked out conspiracy theories.

I would agree with you, but HE was the one that put out the warning that the government was buying up ammunition, and there turned out to be something to it.

Why Is the Post Office Buying Bullets - Businessweek

DHS Contracted to Purchase 704 Million Rounds of Ammo Over Next 4 Years 2 500 Rounds Per Officer CNS News

US Postal Service Joins in Federal Ammo Purchases

Considering, we now have ebola in New York, I will not discount the op. I really would not put it past the CDC to keep cases quiet.

Just like the BP and Japan Nuclear disasters, in a couple weeks the Government/Corporate Media will declare all is well, and will stop covering it. But just because the Government/Corporate Media stops reporting on it, doesn't mean all is well. We'll be living with the horrific effects of the BP and Japan Nuclear disasters for many many years to come.

Truth is, nothing is well at all. And Ebola is here to stay. And that's thanks to an asshole President who dismantled our Immigration System. So just remember, don't ever believe the Government/Corporate Media 'All is Well' propaganda. Because all is definitely not well.

“These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going,” said the doctor.
I wonder if he thought about calling them at home?

The doctor from NYC just came back from one of the Ebola stricken regions. There is no huge outbreak of Ebola in the US. You do know that the regular flu has Ebola-like symptoms, right?
You do know this administration routinely lies even when lies are not needed.

And Yes, this belongs in politics, because they are doing this to keep the truth from people ahead of the election.
Every few years, conveniently timed before elections, we have a disease scare. SARS, West Nile virus, Bird Flue, Pig Flue.....now Ebola.

kim-kardashian.jpg

People.....come on.

Every few years, conveniently timed before elections, we have a disease scare. SARS, West Nile virus, Bird Flue, Pig Flue.....now Ebola.

kim-kardashian.jpg

People.....come on.
How many Doctors Without Borders who died are American?

I have no idea how many times this bimbo has been married.

I would agree with you, but HE was the one that put out the warning that the government was buying up ammunition, and there turned out to be something to it.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

There was NOTHING to that whacked out conspiracy.

But it got all the rubes to hoard ammo, thus causing a shortage which they then believed was caused by the government. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It has been very hard for me to not take advantage of rubes like that. I see Alex Jones has no compunctions, though.

You think someone with ebola is going to be sent home?
Sure, just look at what doctors in Dallas did...

Thanks to a CDC and a president that's incompetent.
So now we know who was running that hospital for profit...

You think someone with ebola is going to be sent home?
Sure, just look at what doctors in Dallas did...

Thanks to a CDC and a president that's incompetent.
So now we know who was running that hospital for profit...

The hospital doesn't come up with "protocols" the CDC does. That's their job.

Forum List

Back