DOCTOR: HEALTH AUTHORITIES COVERING UP EBOLA-LIKE CASES IN U.S.

I DIDN'T CLAIM there was 1.6 million rounds purchased.

Billion. Not million.

Alex Jones claimed 1.6 billion rounds of ammo were purchased.

So, since Jones lies, and Obama lies, where does that leave Jones's latest whacked out conspiracy theory?

Billion. Not million.

So, since he lied, and Obama lied, where does that leave this latest whacked out conspiracy theory?

I didn't say he was 100% correct. I SAID THERE WAS SOMETHING TO IT!

And there was.

YOU SAID, however the hospital didn't follow protocol and I'm STILL WAITING FOR A SHRED OF EVIDENCE.

I've produced far more evidence than YOU!

Billion. Not million.

So, since he lied, and Obama lied, where does that leave this latest whacked out conspiracy theory?

There is only SOMETHING TO IT if 1.6 billion rounds were actually purchased.

Jones lies. Obama lies. My, my, my. You chose to believe a liar because you don't like another liar.

Fascinating as shit, your psyche is.

Billion. Not million.

Jones lies. Obama lies. My, my, my.

So, let me get this straight. UNLESS there was that EXACT amount purchased by the government, there's nothing to the story.

On the other hand, YOU claim protocols were not followed at the hospital and you can't even produce there ever any protocols set up!

Even if you don;t buy into the infowars information, did you know that there was a third ebola patient?
The Ebola-stricken aid worker arrived in Atlanta from West Africa on a specially equipped "air ambulance" Sept. 9. The patient was driven from the airport to Emory University Hospital, then whisked into a state-of-the-art isolation and treatment facility. Why was this patient being hidden from the American public?
The hospital declined to release any further information, citing confidentiality policies. There was no mention of where or how this person had become infected, or who this person was working with in West Africa, or where the patient was from. The patient has never been identified publicly.
So do not think the CDC and the Government are being completely open and honest with you.

Little-mentioned patient at Emory expects to be discharged 8216 very soon free from the Ebola virus 8217 - The Washington Post

Even if you don;t buy into the infowars information, did you know that there was a third ebola patient?
The Ebola-stricken aid worker arrived in Atlanta from West Africa on a specially equipped "air ambulance" Sept. 9. The patient was driven from the airport to Emory University Hospital, then whisked into a state-of-the-art isolation and treatment facility. Why was this patient being hidden from the American public?
The hospital declined to release any further information, citing confidentiality policies. There was no mention of where or how this person had become infected, or who this person was working with in West Africa, or where the patient was from. The patient has never been identified publicly.
So do not think the CDC and the Government are being completely open and honest with you.

Little-mentioned patient at Emory expects to be discharged 8216 very soon free from the Ebola virus 8217 - The Washington Post

That's the point.

You can't discount this story from Alex Jones, simply because it's Alex Jones.

Something is going on, and the government is trying to hide it.

Billion. Not million.

So, let me get this straight. UNLESS there was that EXACT amount purchased by the government, there's nothing to the story.

You can't even prove there were a billion purchased. Or even half a billion.

If you are off by that much, then yes, there is nothing to the story. Yes. It is just Alex Jones getting the herd to shit their pants and grip onto him like he is a life preserver as he pushes the numbers of his faithful idiots to his advertisers.

On the other hand, YOU claim protocols were not followed at the hospital and you can't even produce there ever any protocols set up!

Reading comprehension fail. I said it has not been ruled out that they inadvertently breached the protocols.

Because you cannot rule that out, you cannot state with any certainty a pet theory which does not involve an inadvertent breach.

It's just a feeling but Ebola is what the government can now use to take all your property away from you.
They can now claim you have come in contact with someone who was infected or thought to be infected with Ebola. Go into your home and confiscate it and destroy it. And you have nothing.
This Ebola scare is much to do about nothing, but lose of liberty and property.

"It's Alex Jones" is not evidence. In fact, Alex Jones's proclivity for lying is evidence that one should be extremely skeptical of whatever crank conspiracy theory he generates.

Billion. Not million.

If you are off by that much, then yes, there is nothing to the story. Yes. It is just Alex Jones getting the herd to shit their pants and grip onto him like he is a life preserver as he pushes the numbers of his faithful idiots to his advertisers.

Reading comprehension fail. I said it has not been ruled out that they inadvertently breached the protocols.

Because you cannot rule that out, you cannot state with any certainty a pet theory which does not involve an inadvertent breach.

You know I CAN quote what you said:

You think someone with ebola is going to be sent home?
Sure, just look at what doctors in Dallas did...

Thanks to a CDC and a president that's incompetent.
So now we know who was running that hospital for profit...

The hospital doesn't come up with "protocols" the CDC does. That's their job.

And the hospitals are free to not follow those protocols. States rights, and all that.

And protocols can be, and have been, inadvertently breached

To which you have STILL not produced any evidence that is the case.

You on the other hand are STILL trying to double down on the erroneous idea that ONLY if the EXACT amount of ammo was purchased there is nothing top the story.

And you said something about logic?

:lol:

It's just a feeling but Ebola is what the government can now use to take all your property away from you.
They can now claim you have come in contact with someone who was infected or thought to be infected with Ebola. Go into your home and confiscate it and destroy it. And you have nothing.
Let us know the second they confiscate the property of someone who did not have contact with an Ebola victim, mm-kay pants shitter?

"It's Alex Jones" is not evidence. In fact, Alex Jones's proclivity for lying is evidence that one should be extremely skeptical of whatever crank conspiracy theory he generates.

That's why I produced other links BESIDES ALEX JONES.

I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOUR LINK ON THE HOSPITAL PROTOCOLS.

Let us know the second they confiscate the property of someone who did not have contact with an Ebola victim, mm-kay pants shitter?

Confiscate the property of someone who did NOT have contact with an ebola victim? What??????

Billion. Not million.

Sure, just look at what doctors in Dallas did...

And the hospitals are free to not follow those protocols. States rights, and all that.

You on the other hand are STILL trying to double down on the erroneous idea that ONLY if the EXACT amount of ammo was purchased there is nothing top the story.

Argument from Ignorance.

The burden of proof that 1.6 billion rounds of ammo were purchased is on the claimant. If you cannot prove 1.6 billion rounds were purchased, your claim fails.

Such proof has never been produced.

The burden of proof the government is whisking away people with "ebola-like symptoms" is on the claimant. If you cannot prove people are being disappeared, your claim fails.

We eagerly await your proof.

So far, you have done a bang up job of showing us what is NOT proof.

Confiscate the property of someone who did NOT have contact with an ebola victim? What??????
That is bigreb's theory, yes.

Yeah, I wouldn't go that far.

I think, however, they ARE trying to cover up the seriousness of this ahead of the election.

That is bigreb's theory, yes.

And that automatically makes it mine????????????

That's pretty desperate.

Argument from Ignorance.

The burden of proof that 1.6 billion rounds of ammo were purchased is on the claimant. If you cannot prove 1.6 billion rounds were purchased, your claim fails.

Such proof has never been produced.

The burden of proof the government is whisking away people with "ebola-like symptoms" is on the claimant. If cyou cannot prove people are being disappeared, your claim fails.

We eagerly await your proof.

So far, you have done a bang up job of showing us what is NOT proof.

You are just desperate because you stuck your foot in it, claiming the Hospital didn't follow protocols.

But I never claimed the government bought that much ammo.

I said there was something to it.

Keep doubling down on that. It makes you look pretty desperate.

I won't have to let you know, you'll find out.
CDC SWAT TEAM will let you know.

Forum List

Back