DOCTOR: HEALTH AUTHORITIES COVERING UP EBOLA-LIKE CASES IN U.S.

Another thread for the Conspiracy group.

Infowars is a conspiracy site, any thread using them as source is also a conspiracy thread.

Or it could be true. Government cover-ups are par for the course at this point. So this isn't so far-fetched.

Yes, and Jesus might return some day. But we're not making a lot of plans for it. :)

Government cover-ups happen all the time. One thing we know for sure, is that Government lies. So i don't see this as being so far-fetched at all. But hey, it's your call i guess.
Ah. The government lies, therefore any conspiracy theory I hatch is true.

Brilliant!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Well, let's see:

All False statements involving Barack Obama
All False statements involving Barack Obama PolitiFact

And there are FOUR FREAKING PAGES OF 'EM!

Yeah, this president and his co-horts lie. You better believe it.

WHERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE PROTOCOLS WERE NOT FOLLOWED?

teapartysamurai said:

“You know if you actually READ the ops, you might get educated”

Infowars is a loony rightwing conspiracy theories site completely devoid of credibility.

Something you and the site have in common.

And as I keep saying, normally I would agree with you.

BUT THEY WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE AMMO BUYS.

So, I won't discount this, espeically since we now have a ebola case in NY.

Wow, really? When you have "ebola like" symptoms will you need a definition or a doctor?

When you have ebola-like symptoms, do you have ebola?

Since you don't know, why are you stating with certainty they do and that there is a cover-up, idiot?

Someone is bleeding out of all their orifices and has a high fever. And you think they have what? The common cold?

Where is your evidence that protocols were not followed.

I have more evidence the guy had ebola than you have protocols were not followed.

I'm willing to bet anything the Government/Corporate Media will declare Ebola being eradicated from America, just before Election Day. Another magical 'coincidence.' Just a hunch anyway. Stay tuned.

This whole whacked out conspiracy theory hinges on the exclusionary premise that the government lies and Alex Jones doesn't. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

This whole whacked out conspiracy theory hinges on the premise that the government lies and Alex Jones doesn't. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Yeah, because it is soooooooooooooooooo whacked out that the government aka Obama lies, huh??????

Where is your evidence protocols were not followed?

You're just reduced to sputtering now.

I'm willing to bet anything the Government/Corporate Media will declare Ebola being eradicated from America, just before Election Day. Another magical 'coincidence.' Just a hunch anyway. Stay tuned.
The government will announce Ebola has been eradicated when it has been eradicated. Election day or not.

This whole whacked out conspiracy theory hinges on the premise that the government lies and Alex Jones doesn't. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Yeah, because it is soooooooooooooooooo whacked out that the government aka Obama lies, huh??????

It is so difficult to dumb myself down enough to get across to you.

I gladly stipulate the government has been known to lie.

What you don't seem to get is that you don't think Alex Jones can lie.

He has spun a fantastic yarn, with ZERO evidence of these "ebola-like" patients and their mysterious disappearances, and you swallowed it whole. Without question.

Dumbass.

The government will announce Ebola has been eradicated when it has been eradicated. Election day or not.

Because we can TRUST Obama and his co-horts to tell the truth, right???????

7 Lies of The Obama Administration - John Hawkins - Page full

It is so difficult to dumb myself down enough to get across to you.

I gladly stipulate the government has been known to lie.

What you don't seem to get is that you don't think Alex Jones can lie.

He has spun a fantastic yarn, with ZERO evidence of these "ebola-like" patients and their mysterious disappearances, and you swallowed it whole. Without question.

Dumbass.

He has ALSO was the first to notice the ammo buys.

All you have said about Alex Jones is TRUE. Wouldn't argue otherwise.

But I will NOT discount this because of two things.

1) Alex Jones DID catch the ammo buy thing and there was something to it.

2) How can you tell when this admin Obama's CDC are lying? Their lips are moving.

I frankly, hope it isn't true. But would anyone put it past this admin to hide ebola cases ahead of an election?

I would not.

I guess I will have to start teaching a course in logic. Let us begin.

Obama can say, "If you like your insurance plan, you can keep it, period". A lie.

That is not proof your whacked our conspiracy theory is true.

Alex Jones can say, "The sun rose this morning in the East." The truth.

That is not proof his whacked our conspiracy theory isn't a lie.

Understand, tps?

The catch-word is 'Contained.' Look for that big Press Conference just before Election Day. The script will say 'Ebola in America has been contained.' This asshole President and his Party think that'll save em on Election Day. But will it be enough? I guess we'll see.

Last edited:

There was nothing to it. That is why you can't provide a quote that proves there was. All you have are links which have nothing in them which says 1.6 billion rounds were purchased.

What you do have, though, are rubes hoarding ammo. And hoarding is well known to cause shortages.

Nevertheless, if Jones said the sun rose this morning, that is not proof he isn't lying about the Ebola conspiracy. It neither proves nor disproves it. It is entirely irrelevant.

A lot of smoke and mirrors, as usual, to conceal the fact that Alex Jones has not a shred of evidence, as usual, to support this latest whacked out conspiracy theory. No ebola patients' names, not even the name of the doctor we are told about in the third person.

It's all bullshit until proof is provided.

There was nothing to it. That is why you can't provide a quote that proves there was. All you have are links which have nothing in them which says 1.6 billion rounds were purchased.

What you do have, though, are rubes hoarding ammo. And hoarding is well known to cause shortages.

Nevertheless, if Jones said the sun rose this morning, that is not proof he isn't lying about the Ebola conspiracy. It neither proves nor disproves it. It is entirely irrelevant.

I DIDN'T CLAIM there was 1.6 million rounds purchased. You keep trying that, but you can't produce where I ever said it.

I SAID there was something to the ammo buys and I produced the links.

WHERE AS YOU CLAIMED the hospital didn't follow protocols and I HAVE YET to see you produce ANY EVIDENCE TO BACK THAT UP.

You are just sputtering.

Record Poverty, Record Debt, Massive Government spying on Citizens, NDAA, Wide open Border, Rampant IRS abuses, and now Ebola in America.

Yeah, pretty glorious times. Thank you Obama.

Forum List

Back