4 cases of measles now confirmed at Chicago migrant shelter

As Jesus washes their feet

Ew...

e04d635a8a353bc1b07435852ddcc8fc.jpg

prove it then....ain't going down where i live.
The proof is my students being called down to the nurses office and coming back with a big bandaid on their arm.

Do you teach at the high school level?

The proof is my students being called down to the nurses office and coming back with a big bandaid on their arm.

Do you teach at the high school level?
Not the point.......................where were the parents in this?

What if one of your children who gets spiked by your school, for some reason develops complications from the shot and dies....who's on the hook now?

It appears you are condoning this practice.................where is state law on this?

Keep the invaders in their invader shelter. Keep them together. Pack them in like sardines.

This is what we get folks for allowing the country to be flooded by Joe's third-worlders. There will likely be much more stories like this across the country, as long as Joe and Democrats remain in power.
Some of these cases were in adults, which means they were unvaccinated as children, i.e., from third-world countries.
In a city with a large population like Chicago, the spread could be deadly.
What if next time it's Ebola, or a new run of Monkeypox?

Better go get your vax if you haven’t already

Measles is just the beginning....YAY :rolleyes:

Wait for Leprosy....Tuberculosis already is here....YAY!!!!! what next?

Thank you Obiden! thank you scum.

This is what we get folks for allowing the country to be flooded by Joe's third-worlders. There will likely be much more stories like this across the country, as long as Joe and Democrats remain in power.
Some of these cases were in adults, which means they were unvaccinated as children, i.e., from third-world countries.

Since most Americans are vaccinated against measles I don't see this much as a threat at all. I am honestly seeing a lot more people sick now from COVID outbreaks.

Maybe if immigrants were treated better, this wouldn't happen

Forum List

Back