DOCTOR: HEALTH AUTHORITIES COVERING UP EBOLA-LIKE CASES IN U.S.

I wonder if he thought about calling them at home?
He won't look for them, because then he might find them, you see.
He has plenty of spare time to notice they are gone while working in his clinics.....

And why is that happening. Because your wonderful Obama government isn't working. Is it?
It's one man's word, where is the follow up at the Kansas medical center?Why were they not interviewed?

How about the words of the CDC. That Obama's "ebola czar" isn't even a doctor!

That the CDC still won't quarantine flights from ebola countries.

You guys keep discounting that the New Case in NY is because he came from Africa.

WHO KEEPS ALLOWING FLIGHTS FROM EBOLA COUNTRIES?????
"He came from Africa." He is an American who went to Africa to help stop the Ebola outbreak there.

That doctor put himself at risk. He is a hero, whereas you are a chickenshit asshole fearmongering dickweed.

I gave you links from Forbes to Fox. They are all over the place, left and right.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Forbes and Fox are both right wing partisan media outlets.

Yeah, because left wing outlets like Huffpo and Media Matters are sooooooo reliable!:lol:

Huffpo and Media Matters are as reliable as Fox News and Forbes.

Everyone back away now as teapartysamurai's head explodes with this revelation.

And I GOT LINKS. STILL WAITING FOR YOUR EVIDENCE!
You have not provided evidence that 1.6 billion rounds of ammo were purchased.

You know why? Because there is none.

The hospital doesn't come up with "protocols" the CDC does. That's their job.
And the hospitals are free to not follow those protocols. States rights, and all that.

And protocols can be, and have been, inadvertently breached.

Are you saying the Hospitals DID NOT follow protocols?

If so PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE.

I await your backtrack or your evidence.
Have you ruled out an inadvertent breach of protocols? Nope. Therefore, you cannot make up some other bullshit to explain how the nurses got it until you have ruled out all possibilities.

Please take a course in critical thinking. I'm begging you.

CRITICAL THIS! IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF A PROTOCOL BREACH BRING IT ON!

Until then you are just sputtering to cover up, the failure of the CDC and the Obama admin!
failures of the CDC

There was 70 people working on an Ebola patient and the first nurse has already been released and cleared of Ebola, somebody must be doing something right!

And the CDC had to backtrack blaming the nurse, when the nurses pointed out they have BEEN GIVEN NO PROTOCOLS!

The protocols that should have been in place in Dallas were not in place, and that those protocols are not in place anywhere in the United States as far as we can tell," National Nurses United Executive Director RoseAnn DeMoro said. "We're deeply alarmed."

CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta said the claims, if true, are "startling." Some of them, he said, could be "important when it comes to possible other infections."

Texas nurses There were no protocols about Ebola - CNN.com

That makes it a failure of the CDC NOT just a hospital in Texas.

And Yes, this belongs in politics, because they are doing this to keep the truth from people ahead of the election.
Every few years, conveniently timed before elections, we have a disease scare. SARS, West Nile virus, Bird Flue, Pig Flue.....now Ebola.

kim-kardashian.jpg

People.....come on.

Come on what?

The other diseases never made inroads in this country, but ebola?
Are you really going to play the dumb blonde on this?
Ask a Native American Indian if you must....

And the hospitals are free to not follow those protocols. States rights, and all that.

And protocols can be, and have been, inadvertently breached.

Are you saying the Hospitals DID NOT follow protocols?

If so PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE.

I await your backtrack or your evidence.
Have you ruled out an inadvertent breach of protocols? Nope. Therefore, you cannot make up some other bullshit to explain how the nurses got it until you have ruled out all possibilities.

Please take a course in critical thinking. I'm begging you.

CRITICAL THIS! IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF A PROTOCOL BREACH BRING IT ON!

Until then you are just sputtering to cover up, the failure of the CDC and the Obama admin!
failures of the CDC

There was 70 people working on an Ebola patient and the first nurse has already been released and cleared of Ebola, somebody must be doing something right!

And the CDC had to backtrack blaming the nurse, when the nurses pointed out they have BEEN GIVEN NO PROTOCOLS!

The protocols that should have been in place in Dallas were not in place, and that those protocols are not in place anywhere in the United States as far as we can tell," National Nurses United Executive Director RoseAnn DeMoro said. "We're deeply alarmed."

CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta said the claims, if true, are "startling." Some of them, he said, could be "important when it comes to possible other infections."

Texas nurses There were no protocols about Ebola - CNN.com

That makes it a failure of the CDC NOT just a hospital in Texas.
If no protocols were given that is on the hospital admin no anyone else, since there are protocols in place to handle Ebola at the Federal level...

He won't look for them, because then he might find them, you see.
He has plenty of spare time to notice they are gone while working in his clinics.....

And why is that happening. Because your wonderful Obama government isn't working. Is it?
It's one man's word, where is the follow up at the Kansas medical center?Why were they not interviewed?

You guys keep discounting that the New Case in NY is because he came from Africa.

"He came from Africa." He is an American who went to Africa to help stop the Ebola outbreak there.

That doctor put himself at risk. He is a hero, whereas you are a chickenshit asshole fearmongering dickweed.

AND WHO DIDN'T STOP THE FLIGHTS FROM EBOLA STRICKEN COUNTRIES????????????

That's right, kiddies. Your Obama politicized CDC!!!!!!!!!!!

Five Ways the White House Could Have Stopped Ebola from Reaching U.S. Soil

My prediction is, the Government/Corporate Media will declare 'All is Well' in a couple weeks. But just remember, they lie. Ebola is here to stay. So don't kid yourself. Just another wonderful success story from the asshole in the White House.

TARD: I went to Pluto and ate dinner with Queen Elizabeth there.

SKEPTIC: I doubt this.

TARD: You have no evidence I didn't!

And Yes, this belongs in politics, because they are doing this to keep the truth from people ahead of the election.
Every few years, conveniently timed before elections, we have a disease scare. SARS, West Nile virus, Bird Flue, Pig Flue.....now Ebola.

kim-kardashian.jpg

People.....come on.

Come on what?

You have to go back FOUR HUNDRED YEARS?

THERE WASN'T A CDC THEN DUMBASS! :lol:

Man that is getting desperate, when you have to go back that far.

What's next? The black death????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My prediction is, the Government/Corporate Media will declare 'All is Well' in a couple weeks. But just remember, they lie.
And here we see a rube willfully poisoning his own well and openly inviting the next conspiracy theory. Amazing.

For the millionth time, there are no direct flights to the US from West African nations that have cases of Ebola...what are you today? katzndogz? LadyDungSlinger? Econoschtick?

TARD: I went to Pluto and ate dinner with Queen Elizabeth there.

SKEPTIC: I doubt this.

TARD: You have no evidence I didn't!

You are just whining because you stepped in it, and I called you on it.

You claimed the hospital didn't follow protocols.

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE EVIDENCE THERE WERE ANY PROTOCOLS.

I'm awaiting your evidence.

Until then, you are just trying to get the last word and I'm still kicking your ass.

:lol:

kim-kardashian.jpg

People.....come on.

Come on what?

YOu said it, no diseases have ever been brought to this nation....You try influenza...

For the millionth time, there are no direct flights to the US from West African nations that have cases of Ebola...what are you today? katzndogz? LadyDungSlinger? Econoschtick?

And you have evidence to back that up, I assume?

Or are you just going to insist it's true like G500?

I find it funny, AT FIRST, you were claiming these cases were a result of doctors coming back from Africa and now you are trying to claim that isn't the case.

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth and each side is losing.

And on a side note, Depopulation is a very important part of the NWO agenda. They'll use disease to help achieve their goal. This is just a practice-run. But then again, i've been accused of being a 'Tinfoil Hat' sort. So you'll have to contemplate these things for yourself.

kim-kardashian.jpg

People.....come on.

Come on what?

YOu said it, no diseases have ever been brought to this nation....You try influenza...

Quote me saying that! Nice try.

I said, these MODERN cases that you brought up, never made big inroads into this country. BUT EBOLA?????

More and more cases keep popping up.

Nice try, but your argument is collapsing.

My prediction is, the Government/Corporate Media will declare 'All is Well' in a couple weeks. But just remember, they lie.
And here we see a rube willfully poisoning his own well and openly inviting the next conspiracy theory. Amazing.

Well no, the Government/Corporate Media does lie all the time. That's just acknowledging reality. They'll be declaring 'All is Well' in no time. But i assure you, all is anything but well. Ebola is here to stay. YAY OBAMA!!

Well no, the Government/Corporate Media does lie all the time. That's just acknowledging reality. They'll be declaring 'All is Well' in no time. But i assure you, all is anything but well. Ebola is here to stay. YAY OBAMA!!

And we don't need to quarantine or stop flights from ebola stricken countries.

Especially, not before an election!

Lawrenzi said that shortly after the arrival of patient zero – Thomas Eric Duncan – in the United States, he was told by a doctor at Truman Lakewood Medical Center in Kansas City they had taken in a possible Ebola patient who had a high fever and was bleeding out of all his orifices having recently returned from West Africa.

The following day, Lawrenzi was told by the doctor that the patient had “disappeared” against medical advice, but that he wouldn’t have been able to leave on his own given his medical condition.

So here is the crux of the whacked out conspiracy theory.

A patient "bleeding out of all his orifices". Clearly, one of the writer's sources is a Hollywood movie, ironically starring uber-liberal Dustin Hoffman.

A patient in that condition is moments from death. No way he is ambulatory.

Enter the Men In Black, who have spirited him away. For some reason.

So we have a guy who is saying another guy told him about the Disappearing Patient. No name of the patient. No name of the guy who told him this story. If they named names, that would be inconvenient because then the story could be checked, you see. Better to use nameless characters in this fairy tale.

Classic Alex Jones whacked out conspiracy piss, eagerly drank by rubes like teapartysamurai.

The desire to believe overpowers what limited thinking capabilities these poor credulous bastards have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back