DOCTOR: HEALTH AUTHORITIES COVERING UP EBOLA-LIKE CASES IN U.S.

Even if you don;t buy into the infowars information, did you know that there was a third ebola patient?
The Ebola-stricken aid worker arrived in Atlanta from West Africa on a specially equipped "air ambulance" Sept. 9. The patient was driven from the airport to Emory University Hospital, then whisked into a state-of-the-art isolation and treatment facility. Why was this patient being hidden from the American public?
The hospital declined to release any further information, citing confidentiality policies. There was no mention of where or how this person had become infected, or who this person was working with in West Africa, or where the patient was from. The patient has never been identified publicly.
So do not think the CDC and the Government are being completely open and honest with you.

Little-mentioned patient at Emory expects to be discharged 8216 very soon free from the Ebola virus 8217 - The Washington Post
It's such a secret that Emory discussed it in their newsletter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Third patient with Ebola virus disease arrives at Emory University Hospital Emory University Atlanta GA

It's just a feeling but Ebola is what the government can now use to take all your property away from you.
They can now claim you have come in contact with someone who was infected or thought to be infected with Ebola. Go into your home and confiscate it and destroy it. And you have nothing.
This Ebola scare is much to do about nothing, but lose of liberty and property.

Yeah, I wouldn't go that far.

I think, however, they ARE trying to cover up the seriousness of this ahead of the election.
I'm not saying there isn't a concern about Ebola, but I think the government will use this to take your property away.

Even if you don;t buy into the infowars information, did you know that there was a third ebola patient?
The Ebola-stricken aid worker arrived in Atlanta from West Africa on a specially equipped "air ambulance" Sept. 9. The patient was driven from the airport to Emory University Hospital, then whisked into a state-of-the-art isolation and treatment facility. Why was this patient being hidden from the American public?
The hospital declined to release any further information, citing confidentiality policies. There was no mention of where or how this person had become infected, or who this person was working with in West Africa, or where the patient was from. The patient has never been identified publicly.
So do not think the CDC and the Government are being completely open and honest with you.

Little-mentioned patient at Emory expects to be discharged 8216 very soon free from the Ebola virus 8217 - The Washington Post
It's such a secret that Emory discussed it in their newsletter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Third patient with Ebola virus disease arrives at Emory University Hospital Emory University Atlanta GA
Yeah, a guy who actually has Ebola is all over the news today. But the government is disappearing people who have "ebola-like symptoms".

The giant logical holes in these conspiracy theories are amusing. And Alex Jones is like a magnet to the dumbest of the dumb.

It's just a feeling but Ebola is what the government can now use to take all your property away from you.
They can now claim you have come in contact with someone who was infected or thought to be infected with Ebola. Go into your home and confiscate it and destroy it. And you have nothing.

I think, however, they ARE trying to cover up the seriousness of this ahead of the election.
I'm not saying there isn't a concern about Ebola, but I think the government will use this to take your property away.

I'm sorry I don't see how that works.

Yeah, a guy who actually has Ebola is all over the new today. But the government is disappearing people who have "ebola-like symptoms".

The giant logical holes in these conspiracy theories are amusing.

And maybe there are.

How many MORE cases will come to light, AFTER the election?

They just stopped letting people see their movements, they let you once and you guys threw a hissy :gay: over that one....

And maybe there are.

I see. They are being kept alive, somehow. Suspended animation? Long enough until the election is over.

And there won't be any trail of when they got sick. "Uh, yeah. The last time I saw my husband Bob was back in October. Then he just disappeared!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

That's the problem with conspiracy theories. They have to get more and more elaborate to fill in the giant logical holes.

Loose Change XXXIX: This time we got it right!

Yeah, a guy who actually has Ebola is all over the new today. But the government is disappearing people who have "ebola-like symptoms".

The giant logical holes in these conspiracy theories are amusing.

And maybe there are.

I see. They are being kept alive, somehow. Suspended animation? Long enough until the election is over.

And there won't be any trail of when they got sick.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

That's the problem with conspiracy theories. They have to get more and more elaborate to fill in the giant logical holes.

Now you are just desperately putting words in my mouth I never said.

I ASKED how many more ebola cases will come to light AFTER the election.

Those nurse lost everything because of confiscation

And they had been in contact with an Ebola victim. So much for that theory!

You pants shitters need to make up your minds. Do you want the CDC protocols followed, or not?

What does a paranoid Alex Jones piss drinker look like? They look like this:

348gayf.jpg

And they had been in contact with an Ebola victim. So much for that theory!

You pants shitters need to make up your minds. Do you want the CDC protocols followed, or not?
Fine wait and see.

The latest Ebola patient disappeared to....drum roll please...

Emory University Hospital, ladies and gentlemen!

THOSE BASTARDS!!!

Forum List

Back