4 cases of measles now confirmed at Chicago migrant shelter

This is what you get when a state is anti vax.

7th measles case confirmed in outbreak linked to Florida elementary school​

No, this is what you get when the border is wide open and no one is testing or vaccinating illegals.

You want this.

Then you can prove that?................school nurses quit dispensing aspirin for whatever, due to liabilities. And you're going to tell me a school district can vaccinate students, on the spot. without parental consent?

Methinks you can't prove state rights, regarding on site school vaccinations, is permissible.....

Then you can prove that?.................
I've already told you that the proof is from my own eyes. My students get a call from the nurse, they leave the class, they return a few minutes later with a bandage on their arm.

And I never said there was no parental approval. Parents and/or guardians sign a bunch of forms when a student is registered for school. YOU need to stop getting so worked up about things you don't know the first thing about.

Yeah, and you?
And you don't seem to want these kids vaccinated the same way almost all the other kids have been since infancy. Remember the topic of the thread? Yes it happens, yes it's legal. What is your problem?

nd you don't seem to want these kids vaccinated the same way almost all the other kids have been since infancy.
I have no problem with vaccinations.....We did it the old fashioned way, via my doctor. If you can't give a kid aspirin, how do you explain a school nurse sticking a needle in a kids arm..........and who's got a problem if the kid gets an infection and loses an arm?

I've already told you that the proof is from my own eyes. My students get a call from the nurse, they leave the class, they return a few minutes later with a bandage on their arm.

And I never said there was no parental approval. Parents and/or guardians sign a bunch of forms when a student is registered for school. YOU need to stop getting so worked up about things you don't know the first thing about.
^^^^^

Forum List

Back