Do you think White Privilege is real?

I think White Privilege is real. I think if you are white you have it easier.
  • Go to Kuwait and bitch to them that Kuwaitis have it easier. It's THEIR country, dude.
  • Go into a union shop as a scab and bitch that members have it easier. You're playing on THEIR turf, dude.
  • Go to an NFL game as a girl and bitch to them that guys have an easier time getting hired onto teams! It is THEIR game, dude.
Then go into Iran or Saudi Arabia as a Christian or into Palestine as a Jew and tell me you are not at a disadvantage? Go into Hollywood or the New York Times or to CNN as a conservative and tell me you don't have a harder time getting a job!

If you don't like it, START YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY and see if you don't put YOURSELF FIRST, butthole! Then STFU!

• Go to Kuwait and bitch to them that Kuwaitis have it easier. It's THEIR country, dude.
  • Go into a union shop as a scab and bitch that members have it easier. You're playing on THEIR turf, dude.
  • Go to an NFL game as a girl and bitch to them that guys have an easier time getting hired onto teams! It is THEIR game, dude.
Then go into Iran or Saudi Arabia as a Christian or into Palestine as a Jew and tell me you are not at a disadvantage? Go into Hollywood or the New York Times or to CNN as a conservative and tell me you don't have a harder time getting a job!

If you don't like it, START YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY and see if you don't put YOURSELF FIRST, butthole! Then STFU!
America does not belong to whites. Whites did not start this country. They stole it by attempting genocide.

breeze_harper_large.png

America does not belong to whites. Whites did not start this country. They stole it by attempting genocide.

The Chinese didn't float across the ocean and decide a land with people already living there was uninhabited.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Last edited:
There is a song making complaint about how white people enjoys a privilege over black people in that country.
So, here is part of that song which makes clear how huge is the difference of being a white man or a black man in that place.

When a white person graduates in medicine, people call him Doctor.
When a black person graduates in medicine, people call him Witch doctor.

When a white person is seen running in the streets, people call him athlete
When a black person is seen running in the streets, people call him thief

I converse on a rugby forum. One poster, a Ghanaian living in the US, whom I think is a citizen, says that when training (running) in the streets he is constantly stopped by police. I have the impression white US rugby players have the privilege of training uninterrupted by LEO.

And in the end genocide will return. Let it be written...let it be done!

I converse on a rugby forum. One poster, a Ghanaian living in the US, whom I think is a citizen, says that when training (running) in the streets he is constantly stopped by police. I have the impression white US rugby players have the privilege of training uninterrupted by LEO.
That is disgraceful. But it is not just people of African background that gets harassed and worse. I lived in Lake County, Fl. LCSO was inept, incompetent, abusive, and helped to destroy people. L.C.I. even messed with its own employees. I guarantee you. Throughout this nation there are tens of millions of people who remember infractions done to them. Perhaps Progs are the gift to this. Unfortunately they are involved with screwing with people also. Full Patriotism is only possible when justice is meted out against the abuser. To many abusers have not paid for their crimes with many being government employees and affecting the private side also. They will at some point. The rise and fall of nations is as old as when humans first appeared in clans.

I think the problem is the word "privilege". I do believe there is profiling.

Does a black person stand a better chance of getting pulled over by the police? Probably.

Is there a better chance that a store owner will keep an eye on the black guy in the store? Probably.

Is that "privilege"? No. It's just humans being kinda shitty.
..I was stopped by the cops for the horrible crime of-------------------------------WALKING to work
..and 2 other times for the very evil crime of -----------BIKING to and from work
I'm white !!
and it never made the news--imagine that
..I was also stopped by the cops for a bad rear light on my car
..my brothers and I were picked up by the cops for lighting firecrackers/etc
..I had 2 cop cars and a cop van called on me because I had a toy sword

Does a black person stand a better chance of getting pulled over by the police? Probably.

I'm white & I've been pulled over by the cops oooooh 15-20 times in my life time.

You live in Minnesota. Who else were they going to pull over? The town black guy for the 45th time that week?
:lol:

I was thinking he either drove a sporty and souped up Corvette, or had an 'Old Betsy' with the tail pipe held on with duct tape!

I've only been stopped once, and that's because I was doing 90mph in a 65mph zone, heading down to Miami where my sister lived...at 2am, in a souped up Thunderbird, Matt in the passenger seat drinking Captain Morgen and coke out of a thermos, and too drunk to drive....so I was the designated driver.... this was before we had married and were like other foolish youth, taking risks...

There was no one else on the highway, my T-bird was up for the task... but in hindsight, I deserved the ticket! :)

I'm white & I've been pulled over by the cops oooooh 15-20 times in my life time.

You live in Minnesota. Who else were they going to pull over? The town black guy for the 45th time that week?

I was thinking he either drove a sporty and souped up Corvette, or had an 'Old Betsy' with the tail pipe held on with duct tape!

I've only been stopped once, and that's because I was doing 90mph in a 65mph zone, heading down to Miami where my sister lived...at 2am, in a souped up Thunderbird, Matt in the passenger seat drinking Captain Morgen and coke out of a thermos, and too drunk to drive....so I was the designated driver.... this was before we had married and were like other foolish youth, taking risks...

There was no one else on the highway, my T-bird was up for the task... but in hindsight, I deserved the ticket! :)
..if the area is mostly white--the cops will pull over mostly white people--for good reasons or not...
...unless you people have verifiable facts stating they pulled blacks over for no reason, you can't say blacks are pulled over more than whites

o-I forgot--see post # 53..I was stopped for WALKING !!!

I don't know Mortimer....

Maybe it does exist, but we do not realize it exists, because it is all just part of who we are from birth, so it is hard to see as anything other, than just going through life and being our born white, selves?

It certainly is not something that I think about as privilege... though it could very well exist...? I wouldn't rule it out...

It could be more of an economic advantage that gets distorted in to white privilege, as well?

Can I get some extra government money for being a pasty white man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back