Do you think White Privilege is real?

I converse on a rugby forum. One poster, a Ghanaian living in the US, whom I think is a citizen, says that when training (running) in the streets he is constantly stopped by police. I have the impression white US rugby players have the privilege of training uninterrupted by LEO.
I used to play rugby. Are you pack or back.

I think White Privilege is real. I think if you are white you have it easier.

White Privilege is not in today’s society, it’s hyped by hatred, I assure you I have earned everything I have and it had nothing to do with the color of my skin!

The wealthiest, most educated and successful race in America is not white.

Maybe it does exist, but we do not realize it exists, because it is all just part of who we are from birth,

I'm willing to listen to that argument...but if that were true...shouldn't SOMEBODY be able to give me atleast one example of white privilege?

If I believed in something...ANYTHING...and I couldn't give one example of it...I would have to rethink my position on the subject or admit that I was talking out of my ass hole.

Maybe it does exist, but we do not realize it exists, because it is all just part of who we are from birth,

I'm willing to listen to that argument...but if that were true...shouldn't SOMEBODY be able to give me atleast one example of white privilege?

If I believed in something...ANYTHING...and I couldn't give one example of it...I would have to rethink my position on the subject or admit that I was talking out of my ass hole.

Except.....to be a Democrat supporter, one is not allowed to think.

Since whites have benefited the most from affirmative action your claim of black privilege is false.

Speaking of false claims...how has affirmative action been a benefit to white people?

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com
Affirmative Action Is Great For White Women. So Why Do They Hate It? | HuffPost
News Flash: Affirmative Action Most Benefits White Women
The People Who Benefit Most From Affirmative Action Are The White Women Who Oppose It
Affirmative Action Has Mostly Helped Whites, but Trump Administration Says Not Enough
White Women and Affirmative Action: Prime Beneficiaries and Opponents -
4 Key Points That Debunk Misconceptions Around Affirmative Action | HuffPost
White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

You're quoting from racismreview dot com???

Are you fucking SERIOUS? :auiqs.jpg:

OH LORDY!

White Privilege is not in today’s society, it’s hyped by hatred, I assure you I have earned everything I have and it had nothing to do with the color of my skin!

White privilege is not about wealth. And Asians are not the wealthiest, most educated and successful race in America.

If those were the facts I wouldn't run across the ocean to talk racist shit on a computer like you do.

upload_2019-12-14_13-8-41.jpeg

White privilege is not about wealth. And Asians are not the wealthiest, most educated and successful race in America.

"Asians are not the wealthiest, most educated and successful race in America."
Let's check:

real-median-income.png

Real Median Household Income by Race and Hispanic Origin: 1967 to 2012 - Rural Migration News | Migration Dialogue

White privilege, huh?

You appear unable to post without lying.

Sooo....you're a Democrat, huh?

It was certainly real until the 1980's.
Then came affirmative action that gave minorities significant advantage over whites in employment, education and housing.
Today, minorities who willing to use (I would say abuse) the many advantages afforded them, they have a stark privilege over whites.
PERIOD. It isn't even close.

Forum List

Back