Do you think White Privilege is real?

I think White Privilege is real. I think if you are white you have it easier.

White Privilege is not in today’s society, it’s hyped by hatred, I assure you I have earned everything I have and it had nothing to do with the color of my skin!

The wealthiest, most educated and successful race in America is not white.
White privilege is not about wealth. And Asians are not the wealthiest, most educated and successful race in America.

4. And....as for education......

The difference among races and cultures, both native and foreign born, in regard to those who have earned a bachelor's degree or higher.[2]

clip_image002.gif

350px-Higher_education_in_the_US_by_race.svg.png

Educational attainment in the United States - Wikipedia

a. "....what happens to the famous Chinese family values? ....In fact, the Fujianeseimmigrants don’t have a family life, or at least not one that middle-class Americans would recognize. “I never saw my parents,” Mandy Wong told me. Wong graduated from Brooklyn Tech High School and is now a junior at Hamilton College.Her parents “worked from 10 AM to 1 AM.” .....She had many chores, and by third grade, she was serving as primary caretaker for her younger brothers. She had few friends—not because she was unlikable but because friends were deemed an unnecessary waste of time..... “I was considered one of the lucky ones,” she says, “because I had grandparents to take care of me and didn’t have to spend all my time in the sweatshop.” She was referring to the many poor Fujianese kids with nowhere to go after school but their mothers’ steaming workplaces..... children sometimes get enlisted as reduced-fee or even free labor.

First is a cultural trait that has become a cliché in the model-minority discussion: a zealous focus on education. ....education for the next generation is close to a religion..... One recent college graduate, now a public school math teacher, told me that his mother would wake him at 5 AM to go over math problems—when he was in the first and second grade. ..
....one kindergartner’s mother said, in faltering English: “My son must go Harvard.”

No matter how poor they are, parents find a way to get their fourth- or fifth-graders into test-prep classes. WNYC foundone Sunset Park family who put aside $5,000 for classes for their three sons out of a yearly household income of just $26,000. "
Brooklyn s Chinese Pioneers by Kay S. Hymowitz City Journal Spring 2014

AND.....this, in the face of Liberals trying to block Asian aspirations....

a. African-American students with scores of 1100 had the same chance of getting into an elite school as white students who had a score of 1410…but Asian-Americans needed a 1550 SATscore.
Is there a bias against college applications from Asian students

b. "To put it another way: Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these [Ivy League] schools.

An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted."
Fewer Asians Need Apply

Do you have an explanation for this?

Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Here is the amazing consequence of half a century of indoctrination:

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance

Where is that imaginary 'white privilege'?????

Of course white privilege doesn't exist, everybody can take racial discrimination claims to the supreme court when whites are the majority of students in a college. Everybody can claim they are discriminated against when they are the majority of employees, and the majority of owners and managers. Yeah everybody can create entire forums where they can complain about anti white racism without proof of it's existence. Everybody can whine about AA being for blacks when asians are admitted at triple their population into colleges even after it's been shown they cheat on entrance exams. Oh no, white privilege doesn't exist at all.

Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

Fake news. I'm black. I've lived it. Shut up.

I think White Privilege is real. I think if you are white you have it easier.

White Privilege is not in today’s society, it’s hyped by hatred, I assure you I have earned everything I have and it had nothing to do with the color of my skin!
Sure you have...

How do you even have a clue what I’ve done? Typical of most hate driven race baiters, glad you confirmed what most of us already knew about you...

Books.jpg

Fake news. I'm black. I've lived it. Shut up.

Answer the question, dunce....

Books.jpg

Where is that imaginary 'white privilege'????

Of course white privilege doesn't exist, everybody can take racial discrimination claims to the supreme court when whites are the majority of students in a college. Everybody can claim they are discriminated against when they are the majority of employees, and the majority of owners and managers. Yeah everybody can create entire forums where they can complain about anti white racism without proof of it's existence. Everybody can whine about AA being for blacks when asians are admitted at triple their population into colleges even after it's been shown they cheat on entrance exams. Oh no, white privilege doesn't exist at all.

MOs def

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“I can say for sure that happen because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Schools have libraries, so do Boys/Girls Clubs and similar facilities. The above words are from a member of this forum calling themselves flash. Books at home don't have a motherfucking thing to do with it. White privilege is real and I won't be arguing with an Asian. about it.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

It's a shame...We were all having an open honest conversation until IM2 came along spewing his racist malcom X horse shit!

It doesn’t exist. Now I know a lot people will respond by saying I’m not black and don’t walk in their shoes so I don’t understand. That goes both ways. Blacks screaming white privileged don’t know what it’s like to be white either. The way I see it there are blacks that get away with at least soft racism against whites with impunity. There are laws on the books that favor blacks. There are double standards to which whites and blacks can behave that favor blacks.

The only thing that I will recognize is that being a majority is always advantageous in some respects, but that’s everywhere in the world and it doesn’t put other people in this country at a tremendous disadvantage as to where they can’t succeed

“I can say for sure that happen because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Schools have libraries, so do Boys/Girls Clubs and similar facilities. The above words are from a member of this forum calling themselves flash. Books at home don't have a motherfucking thing to do with it. White privilege is real and I won't be arguing with an Asian. about it.

All cultures have people who are knuckleheads. A good percentage of people have probably been one in their lives over an issue or two. If you are better then this, show it and be more. There are enough pundits who spew this. Come on. You know on most forums we get typewriter loud with each other for different opinions. That does not make the individual even with frustration. Humans all think they have the cure. I believe we can do better. But we will never at least at this time cure all. We can make things a bit better though.

All cultures have people who are knuckleheads. A good percentage of people have probably been one in their lives over an issue or two. If you are better then this, show it and be more. There are enough pundits who spew this. Come on. You know on most forums we get typewriter loud with each other for different opinions. That does not make the individual even with frustration. Humans all think they have the cure. I believe we can do better. But we will never at least at this time cure all. We can make things a bit better though.
:blahblah:

In any society, there are advantages to being part of the majority. "Privilege" is not quite the same thing, and in any case is not directly linked to what is being referred to as "race". "White privilege" is another verbal lever in national division.

Forum List

Back