Do you have a problem with Tennessee's "curbs [for] trans treatment and drag for children"?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

Tennessee is putting in a place a law, Tennessee, right wing, religious, not very friendly towards LGBT.

The law bans "drag performances in front of children and restricting medical treatment for transgender youth."

Does anyone have a problem with this?
Drag performances are SEXUAL. Kids should not be going to strip clubs, they should not have anyone performing sexual or sex based dances. I even think that thinks twirking should be banned from videos that kids can get their hands on. The amount of obscene stuff that is allowed to be open to everyone seems like "free speech gone too far".

As for the treatment for transgender youths, no kid should be allowed to have such a LIFE ALTERING operation at such a young age. Most teenagers are FUCKED UP in the head going through hormone changes, they need time as an adult to make such decisions.

And most importantly they need (which they won't get in Tennessee, will they?) mental healthcare possibilities.

A lot of transgender people are dealing with mental health issues, and I believe many might think their problems will be solved by having this surgery. What is needed, and needed to start as soon as possible is a study on mental health and transgender people so that healthcare professionals can help such people as early as possible, so they don't end up destroying their lives for a mistaken hope.

Tennessee is putting in a place a law, Tennessee, right wing, religious, not very friendly towards LGBT.

The law bans "drag performances in front of children and restricting medical treatment for transgender youth."

Drag performances are SEXUAL. Kids should not be going to strip clubs, they should not have anyone performing sexual or sex based dances. I even think that thinks twirking should be banned from videos that kids can get their hands on. The amount of obscene stuff that is allowed to be open to everyone seems like "free speech gone too far".

As for the treatment for transgender youths, no kid should be allowed to have such a LIFE ALTERING operation at such a young age. Most teenagers are FUCKED UP in the head going through hormone changes, they need time as an adult to make such decisions.

And most importantly they need (which they won't get in Tennessee, will they?) mental healthcare possibilities.

A lot of transgender people are dealing with mental health issues, and I believe many might think their problems will be solved by having this surgery. What is needed, and needed to start as soon as possible is a study on mental health and transgender people so that healthcare professionals can help such people as early as possible, so they don't end up destroying their lives for a mistaken hope.

The problem is so called "health professionals" are pushing this shit. I heard an interview with a gal, that already had a double mastectomy, that realized too late that she was making a big mistake. Her shrink was the one pushing her and got her to go under the knife. I think TN is right on target.

States do not have to listen to the profit motivated American Medical Association on this topic, anymore than they have to listen to profit motivated Planned Parenthood on the subject of abortion.

The GOP hates little girls like this living their best lives. What a bunch of assholes.

What we hate is the groomers & enablers radicalizing & exploiting vulnerable youngsters in the hopes of f**king them up worse with mutilations & chemical castrations.

Why can't the proggies leave the kids alone to be kids?
Why do they push perversions on children?

What we hate is the groomers & enablers radicalizing & exploiting vulnerable youngsters in the hopes of f**king them up worse with mutilations & chemical castrations.

Why can't the proggies leave the kids alone to be kids?
Why do they push perversions on children?
Does that little girl seem more fucked now or before when she was coming home from school crying every day? You don't get to impose your fantasies on other people's reality and call it truth.

It is immoral, stupid and abuse to place children in front of adult performers.
Anyone thinking otherwise is a narcissistic - mind fucked lunatic

1. This is ignorant placing MORE laws on top of laws that ALREADY EXIST in EVERY state!!! Just MORE tax dollars being wasted by corrupt politicians, in order to shovel more of the peoples tax dollars into THEIR pockets!!!!

2. Not ALL drag shows are woke pieces of shit. Most are just performers imitating celebrities, or dancing on stage while miming songs.
And even at that, most all of these are done in adult only venues. And just like adult sex shops and alcohol sellers, they are all zoned by city ordinances to be a certain distance from schools, churches, child daycare centers, and other places like that. BY LAW. In Texas, its one mile. And all other states have similar ordinances and laws regarding adult venues.......whether these cities and states have slacked off enforcing these, is all THEIR faults....not the publics.

I say ONCE AGAIN I say.............

What you see in the "news" is less than 1% of the ENTIRE population of adults who like such things. And 99.99% of THOSE adults (including the performers) DO NOT BELIEVE IN HAVING CHILDREN ANYWHERE NEAR THEIR VENUES!!! And those parents who try to bring their kids with them, are turned away and NOT allowed in.

DO NOT CONFUSE DEMONICREEP PROPAGANDA AND MEDIA LIES WITH THE TRUTH!!!

And so, are you going to be there for her when she’s 25 and realizes she made a huge mistake, that can’t be taken back?
Do you expect to take your fantasy seriously or point and laugh at you for thinking your fantasy was a substitute for a sound argument? 😄

😄

So despite me posting a video of one giving her testimony the GOP members crawl into their little shells to pretend these people don't exist. Their assholes and cowards.

Or,

We think that children have huge imaginations and are easily swayed.

Adult, Adults realize that we don't let children make life altering decisions.

Or,

We think that children have huge imaginations and are easily swayed.

Adult, Adults realize that we don't let children make life altering decisions.
If children are easily swayed why do LGTBQ students remain a very small minority and why do conversion therapies fail so miserably?

😄

So despite me posting a video of one giving her testimony the GOP members crawl into their little shells to pretend these people don't exist. Their assholes and cowards.

The issue here is that a kid of 14 years old doesn't think for themselves. They are full of other people's ideas, full of other people's knowledge, full of stuff other people gave them.

This isn't me saying that kids don't know that they're different. I've seen kids you just know are gay or something.

The thing is, if you're gay and you have mental problems, you might be thinking that you need an operation to solve all your problems. How many transgender people have all their problems solved with this kind of operation?

None. This isn't their problem.

Their problem is assholes who attack them and try and make them feel bad for being who they are with the body they have.

1. This is ignorant placing MORE laws on top of laws that ALREADY EXIST in EVERY state!!! Just MORE tax dollars being wasted by corrupt politicians, in order to shovel more of the peoples tax dollars into THEIR pockets!!!!

2. Not ALL drag shows are woke pieces of shit. Most are just performers imitating celebrities, or dancing on stage while miming songs.
And even at that, most all of these are done in adult only venues. And just like adult sex shops and alcohol sellers, they are all zoned by city ordinances to be a certain distance from schools, churches, child daycare centers, and other places like that. BY LAW. In Texas, its one mile. And all other states have similar ordinances and laws regarding adult venues.......whether these cities and states have slacked off enforcing these, is all THEIR faults....not the publics.

I say ONCE AGAIN I say.............

What you see in the "news" is less than 1% of the ENTIRE population of adults who like such things. And 99.99% of THOSE adults (including the performers) DO NOT BELIEVE IN HAVING CHILDREN ANYWHERE NEAR THEIR VENUES!!! And those parents who try to bring their kids with them, are turned away and NOT allowed in.

DO NOT CONFUSE DEMONICREEP PROPAGANDA AND MEDIA LIES WITH THE TRUTH!!!

What's "the truth"?
"the truth" is the US is a very fucked up place right now, the left and the right fighting it out to see who can be the most fucked up, all the while attacking the other side for being the only fucked up side.

Forum List

Back