Do you have a problem with Tennessee's "curbs [for] trans treatment and drag for children"?

Why am I not surprised that none of you are able to address the concerns of the little girl in the video or the concerns of any gender confused kid? What would you monsters and bigots tell that little girl who is happier now living her truth than the nightmare she described before?

I would tell her that her mom is now a trans 'man' and fucked up her head.

Depends upon what you are basing it on

I base it on the fact that you cannot give them what their mind thinks they want, only a sad pathetic copy of what their mind thinks it wants.

The first treatment should always be to get the person comfortable with reality.

Because once you go down the drug/surgery route there is a point you reach of no turning back.

Ignorance is thinking telling this kid that removing his twig and berries and giving him an open wound vagina replicant will make him the woman he thinks he wants to be is the correct way to handle this.
Are you expressing this opinion as someone knowledgeable in the science or as an ignorant bigot?

Well is any wonder why no trans teens seek out republican bigots for treatment? 😄
It is more of a wonder how trans parents magically have 'trans' kids. This sick POS was showing this little boy trans materials from a very young age and should have her kids taken.

Are you expressing this opinion as someone knowledgeable in the science or as an ignorant bigot?

I am expressing an opinion of a person not taken in by the trans craze infecting this country.

There is no science in this, just assumed feelings, assumptions, and wishful thinking.

It is more of a wonder how trans parents magically have 'trans' kids. This sick POS was showing this little boy trans materials from a very young age and should have her kids taken.
Is her parents trans or did you just fantasize that? 😄

And what is the reality?

And I do agree it should not be done to minors.

That you are either a man or a woman, and you can't change that, you can just poorly mimic pretending to change it.

Have you ever seen a picture of a fake vagina? It's not pleasant.

Why am I not surprised that none of you are able to address the concerns of the little girl in the video or the concerns of any gender confused kid? What would you monsters and bigots tell that little girl who is happier now living her truth than the nightmare she described before?

But she would be better adding a pecker? Lol. You're a sick person. Or a boy cutting his off?

,Is her parents trans or did you just fantasize that? 😄

Yes, mommy is now pretending to be a man and started her hormone therapy just after pushing her son into it.

Mother of the year award right there.

Here's 'dad', who is actually a woman, and Corey, who is actually a boy.

eric-corey-ht-180504_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Sick groomer for a mom, peddling this nuttery on her kids and we wonder why this one ended up screwed up. Well, at least some of us do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back