Do you guys forgive Logan Paul for what he did in January?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F66008%2F2b44a4f7-4b04-44a7-ab7b-38ed91927efd.png

For those who are unaware of who Logan Paul is and his actions

On December 31, 2017, Paul uploaded a vlog to his YouTube channel depicting the recently deceased corpse of a man who had committed suicide by hanging in Aokigahara at the base of Mount Fuji in Japan, known as the "suicide forest" due to its infamy as a suicide site. Initially intended to be part three of his "Tokyo Adventures" series, Paul and his group had planned to camp in the woods, but in response to finding the corpse, decided to notify the authorities and cancel their plans. The video gained 6.3 million views within 24 hours of being uploaded.[25]

Paul was criticized by celebrities[26] and politicians[27] for posting the video, and was accused by other members of the YouTube community of being insensitive to suicide victims.[28] Several petitions were made to Change.org urging YouTube to delete Paul's channel, the largest of which received more than 500,000 signatures as of January 12, 2018.[29]

As a result of the backlash, Paul removed the video from his YouTube channel, following up with a written apology on Twitter on January 1, 2018. On January 2, 2018, a subsequent video apology was released to YouTube in which Paul describes his behavior as a "coping mechanism," asking his fans to stop defending his actions in the process.[30][31][32] While acknowledging his actions as irresponsible, he denied that his intention was to mock the victim. The video has garnered over 51.5 million views as of June 2, 2018.[

Utube is privately owned, by Google.

what is and what is not posted is entirely their discression

1st amd need not apply

~S~

WHO?

I don't know about you people but I don't waste my time watching or listening to grown men who wear stupid hats

I never heard of him, and I do not care.

I suppose if someone posted a video of my family dead or being murdered it would probably greatly bother me, but that is the world we live in, I realize that. I just wouldn't go there or look at it. I'd have to ignore it.

It sounds cold, but that is the truth.

Folks from foreign lands that know what is going on here, think that we know what is going on in the rest of the world. Mostly b/c our media companies dominate, so they can't help but know what is going on here.

When we don't?

Americans get the reputation for thinking we are the center of the universe and being "stupid" Americans.

There you have it.

Forum List

Back