Anti-Govt white militia guy beheads father as a traitor - domestic terror

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
White anti-govt militia “commander” beheaded his father, a 20 year federal government employee, as a traitor and videos his rant online.

Reminder: White nationalist terrorism is the biggest threat in America. See second link.

On Wednesday morning, police confirmed Michael Mohn, 68, was beheaded, as his son told the world he did in a YouTube video the day before.

Justin Mohn posted the 14-minute video to YouTube around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday. In it, Mohn holds up a decapitated head wrapped in plastic and claims it is father, a federal employee of more than 20 years. He described his father as a "traitor" in his violent, anti-government ramblings on the video.

IMG_0721.jpeg

In the video, Mohn describes himself as the "Commander" of America's national network of milita, which he called Mohn's Milita — also the title of his YouTube channel — which had 15 subscribers and eight videos as of Tuesday night.

LOL....I was just waiting for some leftist to post this.....And I was not disappointed in the results! :banana:

I note that leftist YT has left it up for at least eight hours and counting.....If it would have been a leftist, trans, or black, that lopped off a right-leaner's head it would have been pulled down in seconds.

You "people" are soooo predictable. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
I wonder how many of the 15 subscribers subscribed only after the shocking video was put on the channel? People who had little interest in "white nationalism" , but a lot of curiosity in seeing someone get decapitated- something not seen every day, which is just as well.

LOL....I was just waiting for some leftist to post this.....And I was not disappointed in the results! :banana:

I note that leftist YT has left it up for at least eight hours and counting.....If it would have been a leftist, trans, or black, that lopped off a right-leaner's head it would have been pulled down in seconds.

You "people" are soooo predictable. :laughing0301:
Glad to hear it wasn’t you since he can’t post from jail. I am just wondering which USMB handle he used.

15 subscribers isn't very many for a youtube channel. Shows how little interest in "white nationalism" there is.

Remember as well, the 15 number is a worldwide total. Most of the world isn't in America, and the 15 also includes law enforcement who keep an eye on this fellow.
Had 5,000+ viewers. Not nothing. But regardless, not all white nationals are media sensations like you. How many followers you have?

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
White anti-govt militia “commander” beheaded his father, a 20 year federal government employee, as a traitor and videos his rant online.

Reminder: White nationalist terrorism is the biggest threat in America. See second link.

On Wednesday morning, police confirmed Michael Mohn, 68, was beheaded, as his son told the world he did in a YouTube video the day before.

Justin Mohn posted the 14-minute video to YouTube around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday. In it, Mohn holds up a decapitated head wrapped in plastic and claims it is father, a federal employee of more than 20 years. He described his father as a "traitor" in his violent, anti-government ramblings on the video.

View attachment 895633

In the video, Mohn describes himself as the "Commander" of America's national network of milita, which he called Mohn's Milita — also the title of his YouTube channel — which had 15 subscribers and eight videos as of Tuesday night.

Talk about having "daddy" issues. This 32 year old lived at the same address.

View attachment 895633

Radicalization is a bitch.

Forum List

Back