Really?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The police dispatcher on the scanner just announced that some woman down on Court St. wants an officer to respond. The woman says her 9-year old daughter is throwing a fit, spitting at her, and hitting her.

Come on, really? She needs a police officer to subdue a 9-year old girl?

x2k0e.jpg

Soooooooooo you don't get it.

--- We should believe you didn't just pull this out of your ass because..........................................?

No, dumbo. I just pulled it out of my scanner. But that was hours ago.

Of course you did. :itsok:

My scanner told me that Martians are halfway here on a revenge mission for the NASA probe and will destroy the planet with red fire.

I don't have a link though. Apparently I don't need one. All you have to do is make the claim and click your heels three times.

--- We should believe you didn't just pull this out of your ass because..........................................?

My scanner told me that Martians are halfway here on a revenge mission for the NASA probe and will destroy the planet with red fire.

I don't have a link though. Apparently I don't need one. All you have to do is make the claim and click your heels three times.

Sorry you missed it. Here: Maybe it'll happen again.

Richland County Live Audio Feeds

That is a really sad excuse of a parent to call police to handle an out of control child. Of course I prefer hearing about a parent calling police for this sort of thing rather than the police being called in to investigate child abuse at hand of an out of control parent.

That is a really sad excuse of a parent to call police to handle an out of control child. Of course I prefer hearing about a parent calling police for this sort of thing rather than the police being called in to investigate child abuse at hand of an out of control parent.

It might be a sad excuse ---- if we had any inkling of an iota of evidence that any such thing took place.

Oh, so it’s like the man made global warming crap I see.

Forum List

Back