Do You Believe We Came From Monkeys?

Yes, we're all related due to evolution!

Had God Created Spontaneous Creation, we would not share those similar genetic traits.

You and I are not related and we have 99% similar DNA and 1% difference. The 1% is enough to show no relationship.

Had God Created Spontaneous Creation, we would not share those similar genetic traits.

You and I are not related and we have 99% similar DNA and 1% difference. The 1% is enough to show no relationship.
Wrong, as usual. There are no two humans on the planet whose DNA differs by as much as 1%. You know less than nothing about any of this and should stop talking immediately.

[Oh please....scientists consider evolution to be fact, period. No, you goobers are not presenting any actual challenge to the theory of evolution. Instead, you are embarrassing yourselves.

Evolution is not a fact or else we can all use it. Thus, you are wrong again. Atheists are usually wrong ha ha. We KNOW who the goober is.
The stories of the Bible are not a fact- which is why we all don't use them. Chreato-Christian cultists are always wrong.

Evolution is the scientific theory which best explains the diversity of life on earth. Not the fairy tales of the Bible.

Diversity of species, but not origins of life. Instead of being related by a common ancestor, we are related by family (species) as part of the bushes of life. The Bible is God's Word which is complete, inerrant, authoritative, reliable, and sufficient to meet our needs.

Any real scientist who considers evolution to be a "fact" is not much of a scientist, for the simple truth that evolution is a theory. An unproven theory, although widely accepted as true but not a "fact". For that you would need proof, which does not exist..

'proof' is a mathematical concept- not a scientific concept.

Evolution is the scientific theory that best fits the evidence that we have for the diversity of life on earth.

Now let us compare that to any other theory that explains the diversity of life- I am not aware of a single alternative theory that has any evidence to support it- but I am open to examples.
Sorry, but mathematically there isn't enough time for the inert to turn into something living and then evolve into something very complex that then became diverse on its own. HOWEVER, there is needed only 6 days and a FLOOD to give us exactly what we now observe since ALMIGHTY GOD is the CREATOR of everything.

Tell us all Nipper- how after the "Flood" - how did all of the animals get from Mt. Ararat to each of their future homes?
How did all of the marsupials get to Australia? In a couple of thousand years.
How did all of the anacondas get to South America?
How did the lemurs get to Madegascar?
How did the giant tortoises get to the Galapagos.

And how did they all get to those places- and nowhere else?

Tell us your CREATOR accomplished that.
I am a firm believer in GOD's interaction with nature. Jesus did calm the storm. Jesus walked on water. GOD had a hand in cause and affect that spread out the animals exactly where He desired them to go. God brought them to the Ark according to the Genesis account. He dispersed them. I also believe GOD has given to each species the ability to survive and that means adaptability. Did Koalas always only eat Eucalyptus --- I don't know but He obviously brought them to a save place and that food was found there. And as the continents emerged or spread and the land bridges sank, each animal group was provided with a safe haven. As for your dinosaurs, I even believe they are still with us; however, since animals like man can no longer live hundreds of years, they never reach the sizes and proportion they once did.
Well like I said- you are entitled to believe any fairy tales that you want to.

What I find fascinating about yours- is that it is supported by neither science- or the Bible.
The same is true for you also. You may believe any fairytale you wish. What I find sad is what people judge to be "science" and how they judge scientists. And a person who doesn't study the Bible or may visit its pages only in search of mistakes, has little clue what is actually revealed there --- and likely could care less...

You may believe any fairytale you wish.
The fact that you and Bond repeat so many embarrassing falsehoods about scientific theories is not unrelated to your fetish for believing magical fairy tales. You both long ago left the realm of just adopting ideas that supported your religious nonsense, and have gone down the rabbit hole of complete suspension of incredulity, when the result suits whatever emotion has fizzled into existence from the depths of your colon.. As one may expect, you are the wrong side of many things for precisely the same reason.

The fact that you and Bond repeat so many embarrassing falsehoods about scientific theories is not unrelated to your fetish for believing magical fairy tales. You both long ago left the realm of just adopting ideas that supported your religious nonsense, and have gone down the rabbit hole of complete suspension of incredulity, when the result suits whatever emotion has fizzled into existence from the depths of your colon.. As one may expect, you are the wrong side of many things for precisely the same reason.
Here is what your secular science says about the races. This is the full evolutionary teaching you must accept when disregarding GOD. Science on racial differences With GOD all are equal. With evolution one race is in general terms INFERIOR. You cannot have it both ways.

Last edited:

Whether you believe the fairy tales from the Bible- or whether you believe in science- we are all related- however distantly.

[Oh please....scientists consider evolution to be fact, period. No, you goobers are not presenting any actual challenge to the theory of evolution. Instead, you are embarrassing yourselves.

Evolution is not a fact or else we can all use it. Thus, you are wrong again. Atheists are usually wrong ha ha. We KNOW who the goober is.
The stories of the Bible are not a fact- which is why we all don't use them. Chreato-Christian cultists are always wrong.

Evolution is the scientific theory which best explains the diversity of life on earth. Not the fairy tales of the Bible.
The Bible is God's Word which is complete, inerrant, authoritative, reliable, and sufficient to meet our needs.

I absolutely understand that you have faith in your Bible and not in science.

'proof' is a mathematical concept- not a scientific concept.

Evolution is the scientific theory that best fits the evidence that we have for the diversity of life on earth.

Now let us compare that to any other theory that explains the diversity of life- I am not aware of a single alternative theory that has any evidence to support it- but I am open to examples.
Sorry, but mathematically there isn't enough time for the inert to turn into something living and then evolve into something very complex that then became diverse on its own. HOWEVER, there is needed only 6 days and a FLOOD to give us exactly what we now observe since ALMIGHTY GOD is the CREATOR of everything.

Tell us all Nipper- how after the "Flood" - how did all of the animals get from Mt. Ararat to each of their future homes?
How did all of the marsupials get to Australia? In a couple of thousand years.
How did all of the anacondas get to South America?
How did the lemurs get to Madegascar?
How did the giant tortoises get to the Galapagos.

And how did they all get to those places- and nowhere else?

Tell us your CREATOR accomplished that.
I am a firm believer in GOD's interaction with nature. Jesus did calm the storm. Jesus walked on water. GOD had a hand in cause and affect that spread out the animals exactly where He desired them to go. God brought them to the Ark according to the Genesis account. He dispersed them. I also believe GOD has given to each species the ability to survive and that means adaptability. Did Koalas always only eat Eucalyptus --- I don't know but He obviously brought them to a save place and that food was found there. And as the continents emerged or spread and the land bridges sank, each animal group was provided with a safe haven. As for your dinosaurs, I even believe they are still with us; however, since animals like man can no longer live hundreds of years, they never reach the sizes and proportion they once did.
Well like I said- you are entitled to believe any fairy tales that you want to.

What I find fascinating about yours- is that it is supported by neither science- or the Bible.
The same is true for you also. You may believe any fairytale you wish. What I find sad is what people judge to be "science" and how they judge scientists. And a person who doesn't study the Bible or may visit its pages only in search of mistakes, has little clue what is actually revealed there --- and likely could care less...

I believe what the preponderance of evidence shows- not a book of fairy tales. The Bible has some wonderful moral lessons in it- but it is not science. There is a reason why there are no Jewish 'creationists'.

Here is what your secular science says about the races. This is the full evolutionary teaching you must accept when disregarding GOD. Science on racial differences With GOD all are equal. With evolution one race is in general terms INFERIOR. You cannot have it both ways.

LOL- you are citing a blog of an Australian nationalist- not a scientist. Hell you might as well be citing Donald Trump.

It is rather bizarre really- are you saying that according to your God- African Americans don't suffer from higher rates of high blood pressure than Caucasian Americans?

Do you believe that Jews are 'inferior' because they have much, much higher rates of Tay Sachs disease than non-Jews?

I don't believe any 'race'- which is rather subjective term is inferior or superior to another.

But certainly there have been Christians who have promoted very specifically that whites are superior to other races- and spouted the Bible as evidence to support that idea.

The Bible is God's Word which is complete, inerrant, authoritative, reliable, and sufficient to meet our needs.

The Bible is historical fact. Man's values and opinions are tainted, compromised, skewed, and bias. Science study without any regard for GOD is incomplete at best and incorrect to one degree or another.

Last edited:

LOL- you are citing a blog of an Australian nationalist- not a scientist. Hell you might as well be citing Donald Trump.

It is rather bizarre really- are you saying that according to your God- African Americans don't suffer from higher rates of high blood pressure than Caucasian Americans?

Do you believe that Jews are 'inferior' because they have much, much higher rates of Tay Sachs disease than non-Jews?

I don't believe any 'race'- which is rather subjective term is inferior or superior to another.

But certainly there have been Christians who have promoted very specifically that whites are superior to other races- and spouted the Bible as evidence to support that idea.
What I'm saying is that all humans are of equal value to HIM.

Here is something to ponder. Things are seldom what they seem.
What percentage of human DNA is shared with other things?

6 Answers

Xu Beixi
, loves Nature.
Answered Mar 24 2014 · Author has 4.7k answers and 31.1m answer views

It depends on what you mean by share.

What do you consider the premise of your study? It it genome size, number of genes, chromosome number, phylogeny, etc. etc.? What constitutes alike as to different?

Also, it doesn't help that we don't know what all our genes are for, how they're used, what proteins they make, and there are so many ways for post-transcriptional modification that we can't begin to figure all of them out.

Finally, to answer:

It is very difficult to find reliable data comparing the human genome to animal genome. The principal reason is that few animals have had their full genome sequenced. Even those that have cannot be easily compared in terms of percentages because the genomic length and chromosomal division can vary greatly from one species to another.

Scouring the Web, here is what I have found so far.

- Genome-wide variation from one human being to another can be up to 0.5% (99.5% similarity)

- Chimpanzees are 96% to 98% similar to humans, depending on how it is calculated.

- Cats have 90% of homologous genes with humans, 82% with dogs, 80% with cows, 79% with chimpanzees, 69% with rats and 67% with mice.

- Cows (Bos taurus) are 80% genetically similar to humans

- 75% of mouse genes have equivalents in humans (source), 90% of the mouse genome could be lined up with a region on the human genome 99% of mouse genes turn out to have analogues in humans

- The fruit fly (Drosophila) shares about 60% of its DNA with humans.

- About 60% of chicken genes correspond to a similar human gene.

Really? Why not? What rock-solid evidence, or any evidence, do you have that says that Creation would require everything to be 100% genetically different? We all have to exist on the same planet. Why wouldn't He use similar traits, in different combinations, to fit us to live in the same place?

A master artist's work, no matter what the subject matter, can be identified by the similarity of brush strokes, after all.

The Bible is historical fact. Man's values and opinions are tainted, compromised, skewed, and bias. Science study without any regard for GOD is incomplete at best and incorrect to one degree or another.

Some of the Bible addresses history - the early state of Israel as an example. But Genesis and the story of creation is mythology.

I understand that evo is part of your worldview, but I argue the Bible, creation and atheist science against some of evolutionary thinking and ToE such as humans came from monkeys. Have no prob with common ancestors within a clade, but not all clades come from a common ancestor.

Some of the Bible addresses history - the early state of Israel as an example. But Genesis and the story of creation is mythology.

I thought this way before, but found the Bible is a non-fiction book. After investigating and comparing with evolution, I thought creation was true instead of evo. For example, last year, we found the chicken came before the egg. That's a fact. What parts do you think is myth?

Shut up idiot, that is not what science says about the races. Get your head out of your ass and go read some real sources, instead of what religious nutball freaks are spoon-feeding you.

And furthermore, one does not have to reject God to accept evolution. You are wrong about every damn thing you have said and should shut up immediately

What I'm saying is that all humans are of equal value to HIM.

All human beings are of equal value to science.

But please tell us more about the white supremacist Australian blogs you read.

Forum List

Back