Do You Believe We Came From Monkeys?

Ima Cat

Apr 6, 2017
I know there are similarities but I think they are coincidental, like cats and seals both have whiskers. But cats didn't come from seals or vice a versa.

7cb69211bcc292bc877c7a7cccdb6d68.jpg
:lol:

No chance. Evolution may account for the differences within a species, but it does not account for new species.

"Do You Believe We Came From Monkeys?"
Monkeys? No. Non-monkey primates? Yes.

In the Science & Technology subforum, that's the question you posed to us as you posed it? Why? (And I don't mean "why" this particular subforum.)

We're primates that developed from a common ancestor 5-7 million years ago that yes was an ape.

That is a fact....The evidence is very strong.

Not a fact, it is a theory, big difference. And if we descended from an ape, why are there still apes?

We're primates that developed from a common ancestor 5-7 million years ago that yes was an ape.

Not a fact, it is a theory, big difference. And if we descended from an ape, why are there still apes?

Humans, Orangs, Gorillas, Chimps, we've all been evolving in parallel.

When you think orangutans, gorillas, and chimps will land on the moon, master fire, make electronics, create the written word, master flight, make beautiful music, make vaccines, create the internet or nuclear weapons, etc?

When you think orangutans, gorillas, and chimps will land on the moon, master fire, make electronics, create the written word, master flight, make beautiful music, make vaccines, create the internet or nuclear weapons, etc?

They won't. We homo sapiens are the result of a different evolutionary path, not taken by our fellow simians. We evolved bipedalism, opposable thumbs, and larger brains.

And if we descended from an ape, why are there still apes?

The apes we descended from are no more.

The lack of atmosphere and oxygen might stall the fire part of that equation which will have an adverse affect upon the effects of the remainder of the equation. Bummer!

I know there are similarities but I think they are coincidental, like cats and seals both have whiskers. But cats didn't come from seals or vice a versa.

Does anyone believe that?

It seems that christians believe men sprang from nothing and women sprang from a man's rib.

Pretty silly, I know but what is it you believe? And why did you write the post?

New Topics

Forum List

Back