Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Atheist

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Theist

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Hey McGirt... Where can I get one of those low class junglebunny avitars?

Why? You plan on using one when you picket the next dead Soldier's funeral?

Here's one for you:
4851_1024.jpg

May God Forgive You All!! The time of Christ coming is soon. All the signs that are spoken of in the bible are, or have came true. Please, Please close your eyes and ask God to forgive you and ask Christ into your hearts. You see, Christ did die on a cross for all of our sins, he then was resurrected to come back for all of us who believe. The catholic people predicted many years ago that the 13th pope would turn agents God and we are living in the time of the 12th now. That means that if true, when the next pope comes into the church, that should be the false profit that will stand with the anti-christ. All catholic calendars end in the year 2012, why? The Jews did not have a land to call home for over 1000 years till 1940's, so when in the bible it speaks of all nations coming agents Israel, there had to be an Israel for them to come agents. How did those who wrote the bible know that there would be an Israel? Because when they were writing the bible there was know Israel. The only way they would have known to write this was that God showed them what to write, and all that is written in the bible is from God. Time is running out for all who do not have Christ in there hearts. I can only pray that you receive something from this and you open your heart to Christ. If only one dose, it will be worth all the bad stuff I am sure some will say. For Christ is the only way to heaven. Christ said "Thru me will you be with my father", Please don’t be one of those left behind. Thank you, and may God bless you all.

Last edited:
You know what I find funny.....You'll all believe on you death bed... Big tough talkers... I just wish I could get the opportunity to watch you squirm when the time comes

oh yes.. the eternal hell threat.

:rofl:

:eusa_naughty:

Hey McGirt... Where can I get one of those low class junglebunny avitars?

er, what? is this the kind of loward you worship? JUNGLEBUNNY, eh?

well, I guess we can see how christianity thrived in the age of slavery.

:eusa_think:

No Sogun.... I just treat garbage like garbage....

McGirt is a peice of shit.... and his avitar shows a low class shitbag he is...

So I treat him like such....

You, Mcgirt, and others who dont believe in God when you get your asses whooped on the board use the same out every time...

To ensure an unfair fight when you attack with hurtful low blows about faith.. You cry fowl when you get punched back in the mouth by a christian you respond with "how christian of you" or in your case...I can see why Christianity thrived in the age of slavery"

All cop outs for " I cant win this battle... Cowards... You put limits on what Chistains can say so its an unfair fight...

Well fuck you...when you attack faith, I will attack your race or whatever I feel may hurt you ... The fact is, McGirt a low class black baboon... And his Avitar is proof of that... I'm just pointing that FACT about him out...

Oh.... By the McGitbag, Jesus doesnt THINK I'm a dumbass, he KNOWS I am, any less from me, would be disappointing to him.

This boards filled with a bunch of brain dead assholes anyway... I only came back to tell you the ribs were good...

Adios Amigo!!!!

Last edited:

You, Mcgirt, and others who dont believe in God when you get your asses whooped on the board use the same out every time...

To ensure an unfair fight when you attack with hurtful low blows about faith.. You cry fowl when you get punched back in the mouth by a christian you respond with "how christian of you" or in your case...I can see why Christianity thrived in the age of slavery"

All cop outs for " I cant win this battle... Cowards... You put limits on what Chistains can say so its an unfair fight...

Well fuck you...when you attack faith, I will attack your race or whatever I feel may hurt you ... The fact is, McGirt a low class black baboon... And his Avitar is proof of that... I'm just pointing that FACT about him out...

Oh.... By the McGitbag, Jesus doesnt THINK I'm a dumbass, he KNOWS I am, any less from me, would be disappointing to him.

This boards filled with a bunch of brain dead assholes anyway... I only came back to tell you the ribs were good...

Adios Amigo!!!!

I negged you because you are a bigger twat than the usual twat we get here and I rarely neg twats so you must be especially twatish.:cool:

Adios Amigo!!!!

Another alucard meltdown moment?:)

Adios Amigo!!!!

:eusa_boohoo:

Since when did churches switch from crackers to ribs for communion???

I totally LOVED that rant, Alucard. I haven't made anyone lose it on a messageboard in some time. Thanks for giving me the satisfaction. :clap2:

Adios Amigo!!!!

hey, YOU are the self righteous shitbag assuming that your "morals" are the way, the truth and the light... dont' get mad if you were told to turn the other cheek.. that wasn't MY instructions that you are supposed to live by...

oh.. and what was it that you are supposed to remember? judge not lest.. uh how does that go again?

But, I AM glad you enjoyed the ribs!

:thup:

Adios Amigo!!!!
I am glad that you call yourself a christen, However, if you truly are a christen, you are not showing it here. Please remember what the Lord has told us to do. We are not to curse, lie, cheat, steal, etc... But you said some awful things about the person you were writing about here. If that person hurt you in any way by the words they may have written about or to you, You should forgive them, as they do not know the love that Gods has for them or you and for us all. That is why he said that vengeance is his, so we would not have to worry about things we ourselves cannot control. God is there for us all, if we just ask for him to be in our hearts. Please remember, God did not send Christ here because he needed us, He sent him because we need him. If you are a Christen, Please remember that and not worry if someone says something about you that you may not like, because you have the love from the only one that matters, Christ! We all have that love, Just ask for it. May God bless you all..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back