Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime?

Harry Hay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the early 1980s, Hay joined other early gay rights activists protesting the exclusion of the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) from participation in LGBT social movements, most noticeably pride parades on the grounds that such exclusions constituted a betrayal by the gay community.[36] In 1983, at a New York University forum, sponsored by an on-campus gay organization, he remarked "f the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world."[52] In 1986 Hay was confronted by police when he attempted to march in the Los Angeles pride parade, from which NAMBLA had been banned, with a sign reading "NAMBLA walks with me

Any questions?

Oh. So one guy speaks for the entire movement now?

In the early 1980s, Hay joined other early gay rights activists protesting the exclusion of the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) from participation in LGBT social movements, most noticeably pride parades on the grounds that such exclusions constituted a betrayal by the gay community.[36] In 1983, at a New York University forum, sponsored by an on-campus gay organization, he remarked "f the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world."[52] In 1986 Hay was confronted by police when he attempted to march in the Los Angeles pride parade, from which NAMBLA had been banned, with a sign reading "NAMBLA walks with me

Any questions?

Yes. David Duke speaks for the Republican Party

Any questions?

Yes. David Duke speaks for the Republican Party

Ha ha. Buckeye being David Duke does make a lot of sense.

Source for these statistics?

I just like that the racist piece of shit thinks the KKK is somehow morally superior to NAMBLA.

Ha ha. Wackos are wacko!

Uhhhh, first of all I doubt many democrats have problems with NAMBLA. But it is, I mean pedophilia is where your genes tell you to do young people right, you cant help who you're attracted too (that's what the left tells us and I LOVE LOVE throwing it back at them EVERYTIME I get a chance) and hey maybe you're right, because maybe genetics tells us not only who to love but who to hate, hmmmmmmmmm. Genetics the excuse for any behavior, I love it!!!
There are many democrats on this message board. Are you saying we support nambla?

Homosexuality is vile, contrary to nature, discusting - right up there with beastiality - another abomination, but it should be legal, because it is between two consenting adults, and it is no ones buisness! My right to say how discusting it is should always remain legal - let freedom ring!
I can't watch Barney - he talks like he has six dicks in his mouth - nasty old fag!

Bestiality should be legal because it's between two consenting adults?

Your right to say how disgusting it is will remain as intact as your right to open your mouth and prove you're a complete idiot. Let freedom ring!

We don't need to make homosexuality illegal. We just need to enforce our laws against pedophiles. Use the death penality for child molestation. That will quickly reduce the "recruiting" efforts of faggots.

The vast majority of us could care less if two fags want to have sex with each other. Also, when they slip rings on each other's fingers don't expect us to call it a "marriage". And stay the hell away from the kiddies.

[youtube]OSDQQtHKakU[/youtube]
30 seconds into video:

question: Is being a gay Republican a crime?

Frank: "It would be if Republicans had their way."

mentions in Texas it was a crime for same sex intimacy, and George W. Bush said it should remain a crime, SCOTUS disagreed .. Scalia vehemently dissented, Thomas dissented, Rehnquist dissented, Rick Santorum went crazy over decision...

The GOP went from hating women and blacks to hating Gays and Latinos/Hispanics
:cool:

You're losing what little you have left man...

:cuckoo:

We don't need to make homosexuality illegal. We just need to enforce our laws against pedophiles. Use the death penality for child molestation. That will quickly reduce the "recruiting" efforts of faggots.

The vast majority of us could care less if two fags want to have sex with each other. Also, when they slip rings on each other's fingers don't expect us to call it a "marriage". And stay the hell away from the kiddies.

So you believe that only gay people are child molesters? Hence your bullshit about "recruiting efforts of faggots?"

It would reduce the amount of pedophilia committed by men in general and since men commit more pedophilia than women, don't you mean to say "and MEN stay the hell away from the kiddies?"

So you believe that only gay people are child molesters? Hence your bullshit about "recruiting efforts of faggots?"

No, are you fucking retarded? I said enforce the death penality against pedophiles, which would be both "gay and straight" child molesters.

"Recruiting" is just the code word fags use when going after under aged boys.

While heterosexual men and homosexual men can be pedophiles, homosexuals gather around and protect homosexual men who are pedophiles.

It would reduce the amount of pedophilia committed by men in general and since men commit more pedophilia than women, don't you mean to say "and MEN stay the hell away from the kiddies?"

Yes its no secret that men commit those sexual crimes vastly more often than women.

30 seconds into video:

mentions in Texas it was a crime for same sex intimacy, and George W. Bush said it should remain a crime, SCOTUS disagreed .. Scalia vehemently dissented, Thomas dissented, Rehnquist dissented, Rick Santorum went crazy over decision...

That's not exactly right. The GOP was taken over in the mid 60's and is now the "conservative" party. But conservatives have always hated the gays. As well as minorities and women's rights. They really, really like to "hate". It's their "hatred" that unites them.

Yes, it is.

So you think pedophillia is and if you dont, what is the difference?

If pedophilia is genetic, then there is still a big difference, and I would hope as an adult you'd be able to figure that difference out for yourself. But in case you're indeed as dumb as I suspect, let me break it down very simply:

Homosexuals - Fuck people of the same gender

Pedophiles - Fuck children, regardless of gender

There, that pretty much sums up the differences. As for societal treatment of these groups? Well, one is a small minority who pose no threat to society on any level, so they should just be treated like the rest of us. The other poses a major threat to society and therefore should be separated from the many risk factors involved in their sexual deviation, since it involves victimizing children.

I personally think pedophiles, once they are caught acting on their instincts should be incarcerated in a mental health facility. I'd like to see a world where they are studied so that we may be able to further unlock what causes them to be attracted to children and maybe identify and remove that gene, if it exists, from the human gene pool.

the point is, you excuse homosexuality because of genetics then you can excuse anything of genetics. Id prefer pedophiles to be executed

If pedophilia is genetic, then there is still a big difference, and I would hope as an adult you'd be able to figure that difference out for yourself. But in case you're indeed as dumb as I suspect, let me break it down very simply:

There, that pretty much sums up the differences. As for societal treatment of these groups? Well, one is a small minority who pose no threat to society on any level, so they should just be treated like the rest of us. The other poses a major threat to society and therefore should be separated from the many risk factors involved in their sexual deviation, since it involves victimizing children.

I personally think pedophiles, once they are caught acting on their instincts should be incarcerated in a mental health facility. I'd like to see a world where they are studied so that we may be able to further unlock what causes them to be attracted to children and maybe identify and remove that gene, if it exists, from the human gene pool.

the point is, you excuse homosexuality because of genetics then you can excuse anything of genetics. Id prefer pedophiles to be executed

I suppose that is a point. A very stupid, banal and idiotic one, but a point nonetheless. Only an intellectual stooge would make such a crazy blanket statement like that. ...what are you, 12? Also, there's no need to "excuse" homosexuality. That's sort of the big giant point. It's all well and good that you homophobes believe Jesus said gay people are bad and shouldn't be allowed to get married; but our Constitution doesn't. And since this is still America (not Amercia, yet), our Constitution trumps your book of bullshit.

Last edited:

30 seconds into video:

back to basics...

The two things have nothing to do with the other.

Yes, pedophiles should be kept from children. I hope you aren't suggesting to keep gays from children.

We don't actually need to be "excused" at all.

Forum List

Back