Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime?

The two things have nothing to do with the other.

Yes, pedophiles should be kept from children. I hope you aren't suggesting to keep gays from children.

I wasn't, but you do bring up a good point. Since homos are ten times more likely to be pedophiles I would suggest keeping your children away from queers. Its not too smart for a young woman to walk down a dark alley in a ghetto, so the same logic applies with keeping kids away from queers.

No, you made up a point out of whole cloth. Children are not more at risk around gays and lesbians than around heterosexuals.

Keep telling yourself that, since it makes you feel better about yourself. Thats all that is important right? How you feel, not the facts.

I wasn't, but you do bring up a good point. Since homos are ten times more likely to be pedophiles I would suggest keeping your children away from queers. Its not too smart for a young woman to walk down a dark alley in a ghetto, so the same logic applies with keeping kids away from queers.

No, you made up a point out of whole cloth. Children are not more at risk around gays and lesbians than around heterosexuals.

Keep telling yourself that, since it makes you feel better about yourself. Thats all that is important right? How you feel, not the facts.

Either link to those facts, shut the fuck up, or die already.

Cross that line? Jesus. It's the Internet, guy. And you fail at it.

ROFL

Get thee to a baboonary.

HA HA HA!

The baboon shit again!

HOLY FUCK YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!

5zKXz.gif

[youtube]OSDQQtHKakU[/youtube]
30 seconds into video:

question: Is being a gay Republican a crime?

Frank: "It would be if Republicans had their way."

mentions in Texas it was a crime for same sex intimacy, and George W. Bush said it should remain a crime, SCOTUS disagreed .. Scalia vehemently dissented, Thomas dissented, Rehnquist dissented, Rick Santorum went crazy over decision...

The GOP went from hating women and blacks to hating Gays and Latinos/Hispanics
:cool:

Many far right extremists want to criminalize homosexuality, yes.

Many far left extremists want to legalize abortion on demand, yes.

America is rejecting the extremes.

The two things have nothing to do with the other.

Yes, pedophiles should be kept from children. I hope you aren't suggesting to keep gays from children.

One FBI study I read in the late 1990's found gay Americans SLIGHTLY less likely to be pedophiles. The only actual differential is gender, males are the vast majority of sex offenders. Though in Florida, an 18 year old that has sexual contact with a 15 year old is committing a felony, and is a sex offender also.

It shouldnt be a crime, but its nasty, not normal and shouldnt be legitimized with marriage

[youtube]OSDQQtHKakU[/youtube]
30 seconds into video:

question: Is being a gay Republican a crime?

Frank: "It would be if Republicans had their way."

mentions in Texas it was a crime for same sex intimacy, and George W. Bush said it should remain a crime, SCOTUS disagreed .. Scalia vehemently dissented, Thomas dissented, Rehnquist dissented, Rick Santorum went crazy over decision...

The GOP went from hating women and blacks to hating Gays and Latinos/Hispanics
:cool:

Here's my problem with the Lawrence v. Texas Decision.

In 1986, they had a ruling, Georgia v. Hardwicke, which ruled that various laws against anal and oral sex were constitutionally allowed state laws. The immediate effect was that states that were actually kind of sensible like Wisconsin said, "Oh, Shit, we still have laws like this on the books" and they changed the laws. A few states like Texas didn't.

But the problem I have is how could they be completely constitutional in 1985 and unconstitutional in 2005. The constitution didn't change in any signifigant way. Opinions on the court did.

*reality check, in 1985, we had the AIDS epidemic running wild, and not a lot of understanding of how it spread. So the Justices can be cut a little slack.

The fact is this: the Constitution is organic, not fixed, and time and opinion have effect on its interpretation. SCOTUS says what the law is, period.

I just like that the racist piece of shit thinks the KKK is somehow morally superior to NAMBLA.

Ha ha. Wackos are wacko!

Uhhhh, first of all I doubt many democrats have problems with NAMBLA. But it is, I mean pedophilia is where your genes tell you to do young people right, you cant help who you're attracted too (that's what the left tells us and I LOVE LOVE throwing it back at them EVERYTIME I get a chance) and hey maybe you're right, because maybe genetics tells us not only who to love but who to hate, hmmmmmmmmm. Genetics the excuse for any behavior, I love it!!!
There are many democrats on this message board. Are you saying we support nambla?

Yep, you let pedophiles out of jail, because of "overcrowding. good behavior" ect. So yeah, until liberals get serious about this stuff and own it. Stop saying one behavior is genetic (homosexuality) while others are not? how is that? I want to hear the logic. Sorry but NAMBLA is gross anyone NEAR it should either denounce it or come out for it. Democrats anythign goes right? Hedonism baby!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats

Oh and dont forget an icon of the left

http://nambla.org/ginsberg.html
Allen Ginsberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ginsberg also spoke out in defense of the freedom of expression of the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA).[74] In "Thoughts on NAMBLA", a 1994 essay published in the collection Deliberate Prose, Ginsberg stated, "I joined NAMBLA in defense of free speech." In the essay, he referred to NAMBLA "as a forum for reform of those laws on youthful sexuality which members deem oppressive, a discussion society not a sex club." Ginsberg expressed the opinion that the appreciation of youthful bodies and "the human form divine" has been a common theme throughout the history of culture, "from Rome's Vatican to Florence's Uffizi galleries to New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art", and that laws regarding the issue needed to be more openly discussed, telling an interviewer "to label pedophilia as criminal is ridiculous."

Last edited:
Uhhhh, first of all I doubt many democrats have problems with NAMBLA. But it is, I mean pedophilia is where your genes tell you to do young people right, you cant help who you're attracted too (that's what the left tells us and I LOVE LOVE throwing it back at them EVERYTIME I get a chance) and hey maybe you're right, because maybe genetics tells us not only who to love but who to hate, hmmmmmmmmm. Genetics the excuse for any behavior, I love it!!!
There are many democrats on this message board. Are you saying we support nambla?

Yep, you let pedophiles out of jail, because of "overcrowding. good behavior" ect. So yeah, until liberals get serious about this stuff and own it. Stop saying one behavior is genetic (homosexuality) while others are not? how is that? I want to hear the logic. Sorry but NAMBLA is gross anyone NEAR it should either denounce it or come out for it. Democrats anythign goes right? Hedonism baby!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats

Mainstream Republican leaders and members repudiate any sort of comments such as this. Buckeyes, let me say this as gently as possible: fuck you. You don't represent Republican mainstream attitudes about our opponents.

Any questions you may have may be directed to 1.IMA.WAH.SUCK.

I wish we could clone JakeStarkey and have those clones replace every Republican in Congress. Something tells me things would be a hell of a lot better.

ConservaDerrps, there are many, many great GOP in Congress.

Our problem is that we let the extremist wacks take over because the mainstream was not really paying attention. The Democrats have had the same problem.

The Republican primary season repudiated the wacka wacka sillies from the far right this time, and quite a number of them at the state and local levels.

The Dems better catch on they have to do the same, or we will kick their asses forever.

Let me know when you produce some.

Educate yourself...

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Democrats

Mainstream Republican leaders and members repudiate any sort of comments such as this. Buckeyes, let me say this as gently as possible: fuck you. You don't represent Republican mainstream attitudes about our opponents.

Any questions you may have may be directed to 1.IMA.WAH.SUCK.

Oh no......omg, I dont see any academic sources for you mainstream attitudes

I wish we could clone JakeStarkey and have those clones replace every Republican in Congress. Something tells me things would be a hell of a lot better.

Because you're a panzy ass. You defend homosexuality on the basis it's genetic and when people point out other behavior that can be genetic, using your standard, you dont like it.
I'm sorry but homosexuality is nasty, do you agree?

Forum List

Back