Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime?

I actually met Barney Frank at a reception at the Rayburn Building last November. He made my skin crawl.

I've been personally acquainted with Barney since the 1970s when he worked in city/state government. I can tell you this...personally meeting you and knowing you mention him...would not only make his skin crawl, but I'm guessing the site of you in person would make his balls shrivel up. His penis probably went hetro at the thought of you checking it out.

talk about creepy. If you are one-tenth as fugly in person as you are here...

ugh is being too polite.

Frank is rather nondescript in appearance actually, good Congressman, nothing unique about him personally.

I actually met Barney Frank at a reception at the Rayburn Building last November. He made my skin crawl.

I've been personally acquainted with Barney since the 1970s when he worked in city/state government. I can tell you this...personally meeting you and knowing you mention him...would not only make his skin crawl, but I'm guessing the site of you in person would make his balls shrivel up. His penis probably went hetro at the thought of you checking it out.

talk about creepy. If you are one-tenth as fugly in person as you are here...

ugh is being too polite.

Frank is rather nondescript in appearance actually, good Congressman, nothing unique about him personally.

One the quickest wits you'll ever meet and more. Nope, Barney Frank is a fascinating and unique character. Most everyone who has ever known him and worked with him will tell you that.

:cool:

This thread is gay.
jeffgannongopper.png

a GOP Mandate let into white house press room...

LOL

It saddens me that so many people are providing thoughtful responses to a post that is so obviously a lame ass fucking troll.

Sorry but statistics indicate that gay men comprise about 2% of the population and pedophiles who prey on young boys are statistically 99% homosexual men. You do the math. The KKK has been forced underground but NAMBLA is still operating.

Source for these statistics?

Sorry but statistics indicate that gay men comprise about 2% of the population and pedophiles who prey on young boys are statistically 99% homosexual men. You do the math. The KKK has been forced underground but NAMBLA is still operating.

I just like that the racist piece of shit thinks the KKK is somehow morally superior to NAMBLA.

Ha ha. Wackos are wacko!

It saddens me that so many people are providing thoughtful responses to a post that is so obviously a lame ass fucking troll.

Who was taken seriously by GOP voters?

Tea Party 'witch' Christine O'Donnell

Fruits And Nuts: The Five Battiest Tea Party Candidates

Carl Paladino, GOP candidate for New York governor

The Nazi - Rich Iott, GOP candidate for Congress, Ohio

The Ice Queen Sharon Angel

The All-American Bigot - Trent Franks, GOP candidate for Congress, Arizona

Fruits And Nuts: The Five Battiest Tea Party Candidates | Neon Tommy

I just like that the racist piece of shit thinks the KKK is somehow morally superior to NAMBLA.

Ha ha. Wackos are wacko!

Uhhhh, first of all I doubt many democrats have problems with NAMBLA. But it is, I mean pedophilia is where your genes tell you to do young people right, you cant help who you're attracted too (that's what the left tells us and I LOVE LOVE throwing it back at them EVERYTIME I get a chance) and hey maybe you're right, because maybe genetics tells us not only who to love but who to hate, hmmmmmmmmm. Genetics the excuse for any behavior, I love it!!!

Uhhhh, first of all I doubt many democrats have problems with NAMBLA.

You're an idiot.

But it is, I mean pedophilia is where your genes tell you to do young people right, you cant help who you're attracted too (that's what the left tells us and I LOVE LOVE throwing it back at them EVERYTIME I get a chance) and hey maybe you're right, because maybe genetics tells us not only who to love but who to hate, hmmmmmmmmm. Genetics the excuse for any behavior, I love it!!

Holy fuck you're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

But it is, I mean pedophilia is where your genes tell you to do young people right, you cant help who you're attracted too (that's what the left tells us and I LOVE LOVE throwing it back at them EVERYTIME I get a chance) and hey maybe you're right, because maybe genetics tells us not only who to love but who to hate, hmmmmmmmmm. Genetics the excuse for any behavior, I love it!!

Truth hurts dont it!!!!!!
Just tell me, is homosexuality genetic?

You're an idiot.

Yes, it is.

Harry Hay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the early 1980s, Hay joined other early gay rights activists protesting the exclusion of the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) from participation in LGBT social movements, most noticeably pride parades on the grounds that such exclusions constituted a betrayal by the gay community.[36] In 1983, at a New York University forum, sponsored by an on-campus gay organization, he remarked "f the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world."[52] In 1986 Hay was confronted by police when he attempted to march in the Los Angeles pride parade, from which NAMBLA had been banned, with a sign reading "NAMBLA walks with me

Any questions?

Harry Hay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the early 1980s, Hay joined other early gay rights activists protesting the exclusion of the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) from participation in LGBT social movements, most noticeably pride parades on the grounds that such exclusions constituted a betrayal by the gay community.[36] In 1983, at a New York University forum, sponsored by an on-campus gay organization, he remarked "f the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world."[52] In 1986 Hay was confronted by police when he attempted to march in the Los Angeles pride parade, from which NAMBLA had been banned, with a sign reading "NAMBLA walks with me

Any questions?

wow! You just may pass mal for the title: USMB House Resident Expert of All Things Gay

:thewave:

Yes, it is.

So you think pedophillia is and if you dont, what is the difference?

If pedophilia is genetic, then there is still a big difference, and I would hope as an adult you'd be able to figure that difference out for yourself. But in case you're indeed as dumb as I suspect, let me break it down very simply:

Homosexuals - Fuck people of the same gender

Pedophiles - Fuck children, regardless of gender

There, that pretty much sums up the differences. As for societal treatment of these groups? Well, one is a small minority who pose no threat to society on any level, so they should just be treated like the rest of us. The other poses a major threat to society and therefore should be separated from the many risk factors involved in their sexual deviation, since it involves victimizing children.

I personally think pedophiles, once they are caught acting on their instincts should be incarcerated in a mental health facility. I'd like to see a world where they are studied so that we may be able to further unlock what causes them to be attracted to children and maybe identify and remove that gene, if it exists, from the human gene pool.

Forum List

Back