Do It Right This Time Israel

First off you need to get cause and effect correct. The blockade happened as a result of the rocket fire. The rocket fire did not happen as a result of the blockade.
Wrong! The blockade started because Israel didn't like the results of a fair and democratic election in Gaza.

Second off they would have imports of necessities if they hadn't fired rockets into Israel.
That's bullshit! There wasn't any rockets from June 19, 2008 to November 4, 2008. Then Israeli commando's launched a raid into Gaza, which broke the 4 month ceasefire and the rockets returned.

The killing of six Palestinian militants in Gaza by Israeli forces in a ground incursion and air strikes on 4 November was followed by a barrage of dozens of Palestinian rockets on nearby towns and villages in the south of Israel.
During the 4 month ceasefire, Israel would not let anything leave Gaza and barely let anything in.

Chronology: Which Side Violated the Israel-Gaza Ceasefire?

Though a ceasefire between Israeli forces and Palestinian armed groups has held in Gaza since 19 June 2008, the Israeli blockade remains in place.

Israel has banned exports from Gaza altogether and has reduced entry of fuel and goods to a trickle-mostly humanitarian aid, foodstuff and medical supplies. Basic necessities are in short supply or not available at all in Gaza. The shortages have pushed up food prices at a time when people can least afford to pay more. A growing number of Gazans have been pushed into extreme poverty and suffer from malnutrition.
So you're full of shit!

The rockets stopped and Israel still put the screws to Gazans.

3rd off Why should Israel have to open their borders to non-Israelites?
We're not talking about opening the Israeli border, we're talking about Israel not allowing Gazans to leave any border.

August 14, 2008

Some 400 Palestinian students may lose their university places and scholarships unless the Israeli authorities allow them to leave the Gaza Strip before the new academic year, which starts in the next few weeks. The students have enrolled to study subjects including law, sciences, business and medicine.

At least 37 of the students have university places and scholarships in Europe and North America, while hundreds of others are due to travel to universities in countries in the Middle East and elsewhere. Several of these students have been denied permission to leave Gaza since last year.
What fucking right does Israel have preventing Gazans from traveling abroad, you scumbag asshole?

I think they should completely seal the border leading to Gaza and leave the Gazans to fend for themselves. And that's if they stop the rocket fire. If they don't stop the rocket fire than I'm for the entire eradication of all Gazans. Police your own or die.
They might be able to police their own, if you mother-fuckers would stop killing all their cops!

There's something mentally retarded with people who when shown the truth, become more entrenched in their false position. At least I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong, which is more than I can say for these pro-Israeli kiss-ass pussy's.

ipm4pf.jpg

Peace with the Palestinians - Possible.
Peace with Hamas/Fatah/PFLP/PLO - IMPOSSIBLE.

Kill the terrorists, later negotiate.
Peace with Israelis - Possible

Peace with Zionists - IMPOSSIBLE.

You do realize more than 80% of Israelis are Zionists...?

And your point is?

Lipush, If Zionists are 80% then why Jewish don't stand with Muslim and Christian to free holly land and establish the peace which was last for 900 years before WWII. .

I Do not have to apologize on behalf of the others expressing themselves, and it is only your opinion so far, if you want to discuss about things I said - very well - if not just stop attaching me every title that fits your agenda.
If you wish to talk about peace and possible solutions, I believe you can feel free to bump up the threads I opened about Peace (twice I think) and the Raved Family Forum, your presence was MISSING.
I'm proud to be pro-Israeli and you bend your nose because I'm expressing my own opinion, is this a democratic-perspective Billo? Do YOU ever considered that you might be wrong? eg about the kidnapping?
However, if you want to discuss or debate about certain specific issue, feel free, I'm always open for talking, but the fact you are calling me obtuse for expressing my own opinion is wrong Billo, you don't have to like my opinion pretty much as I hate your logic and perspective.
Saying you don't demonize the Palestinian's, is absolutely disgusting! Just look at these typical threads in the I/P forum.

Those aren't threads praising the Pals.

toasty Already responded to that, and so did I, they are free to leave Gaza, free to fish, free to elect a government that their only purpose is to annihilate us, we are free to do the same aren't we? and again, you relay your accusations on text someone published, not an audio or video, even when I relate to that you toss away a raw fact I base my claim that disprove the entire "evidence" eg. Armored Jeeps.
You want a video? Here's a video of them getting shot at while they're trying to fish.

So I don't really know where you wanna go with this, so far you blame us [me] for demonizing the other side like the Nazis, do you really believe to a random text published like the one Beezlebub published recently claiming there are 5,100,000 dead Palestinians - comon get real, I don't even ask for apology or admitting publicly that you were wrong, but I only request some small value of honesty.
99% of the things you say about the Pals is bad. How is that different than the Nazis?

If Hamas was trying to negotiate with Israel instead of hitting the rock, there was no blockade at all, I don't blame them for electing Hamas, it is their own free will I'm not gonna argue with that, but I do hold them accountable for Hamas actions because everything has a consequences, I could care less if they were electing IS as long as they intend to preserve the peace - so be it.
Silence would be answered by silence this is what Bibi said, and this is what is the majority here in Israel believe so, ask Lipush about it if you don't take my word, and feel free to ask anyone else.
That is total horseshit! There was silence in 2008 for 4 months. But silence wasn't answered by silence from the Israeli's. Silence was answered by a IDF commando raid into Gaza to carry out an extra-judicial killing.

The killing of six Palestinian militants in Gaza by Israeli forces in a ground incursion and air strikes on 4 November was followed by a barrage of dozens of Palestinian rockets on nearby towns and villages in the south of Israel.
So no, silence is not answered by silence.

Billo, if waiting for the rockets to kill another 4 years old kid is considered a bravery then fine I want to be a coward, and now you really pissed me off, so far the Palestinians broke so many agreements I already lost the count, but you don't consider this as a betrayal from the Palestinians so of course you can think to yourself "hey why aren't they asking themselves why it happens?! I guess they only need excuses to attack Gaza" - WRONG WRONG AND WRONG.
Here I'm gonna repeat what I said before you probably haven't experienced any kind of violence beyond a mosquito bite but try to get it a little proportional, when someone launch rockets at you, not once, but countless times you don't ask yourself "why they are doing so" because beyond the fact its obvious that they are violent scums and I'm sorry for not surrendering to violence or terrorism, but beyond that you believe its obvious they want you DEAD, you hear me Billo? DEAD, not two state solution, not a diplomatic solution, not a peaceful truce, not a peace-treaty, not a ceasefire, but DEAD AND HUMILIATED.
After launching 10,000 rockets - if its not obvious that they cannot achieve with violence the "peace" they want what the hell do you expect? they "retaliate" for every attack, fine - any good came out of it except for some dead innocents and damage to property?! NO so why keep launching rockets? Because THIS IS SERVING THEIR GOAL - KILL ISRAELIS, and I blasting in your face but you cannot see that, so perhaps you can finally answer to me what good came from launching those rockets in the first place? and don't tell me its a response out of anger, they did so during ceasefires countless times, and even if you want to debate about it, I'm gonna ask you this, do you really expect a rational leadership to "retaliate" like that? did Mexico retaliate? did Japan retaliate? did Iraq retaliate? I bet you also believe they are not the very rational people on earth but they still have a common sense do they?
Here's all the missiles and rockets fired from each side from Dec. 2012 - July 2013.

As you can see from the above graph, Israel is the one firing the majority of rockets and Hamas is the one who is retaliating, not the other way around, like you're trying to make people believe.

Actually the Bedouin is a strange subject, I'm not gonna respond to that HERE but I'm gonna ask you to open a thread and we can discuss that separately.
Fair enough.

Is that the best you can do? calling my expressions a "bullshit lies"? this is not a way to discuss nor to debate, I'm talking on my behalf and you call me a liar, you also pretend to say what I think, how is this going to a conversation if I'm not allowed to think for myself Billo?
Saying you don't demonize the Pals, is a bullshit lie.

Saying this...
The whole siege story is nothing more than a fable made up to sway world opinion against Israel.
Israel even admitted the blockade isn't about security, it's about punishing the Pals.

Israeli document: Gaza blockade isn't about security
an Israeli government document that describes the blockade not as a security measure but as "economic warfare" against the Islamist group Hamas, which rules the Palestinian territory.
So yes, expressions like saying there is no siege, are bullshit lies.

I Do not have to apologize on behalf of the others expressing themselves, and it is only your opinion so far, if you want to discuss about things I said - very well - if not just stop attaching me every title that fits your agenda.
If you wish to talk about peace and possible solutions, I believe you can feel free to bump up the threads I opened about Peace (twice I think) and the Raved Family Forum, your presence was MISSING.
I'm proud to be pro-Israeli and you bend your nose because I'm expressing my own opinion, is this a democratic-perspective Billo? Do YOU ever considered that you might be wrong? eg about the kidnapping?
However, if you want to discuss or debate about certain specific issue, feel free, I'm always open for talking, but the fact you are calling me obtuse for expressing my own opinion is wrong Billo, you don't have to like my opinion pretty much as I hate your logic and perspective.
Saying you don't demonize the Palestinian's, is absolutely disgusting! Just look at these typical threads in the I/P forum.

I'm not a fan of the Palestinians but its a far long way between demonizing with false lies or misleading in purpose to simply state my opinion based on facts Billo, Hamas are Palestinians but I don't include them with the Palestinians, I make the separation talking about Hamas, for example 'Under the HAMAS dictatorship' is not 'Under the Palestinians dictatorship' and in case you didn't notice its full of evidence to base my claim.
If you think I demonized please feel free to quote me..but please be honest about whether I'm truth or lie.
Once I base my claim over solid raw evidence you cannot call it a lie.

toasty Already responded to that, and so did I, they are free to leave Gaza, free to fish, free to elect a government that their only purpose is to annihilate us, we are free to do the same aren't we? and again, you relay your accusations on text someone published, not an audio or video, even when I relate to that you toss away a raw fact I base my claim that disprove the entire "evidence" eg. Armored Jeeps.
You want a video? Here's a video of them getting shot at while they're trying to fish.

I've seen the video, its called alert shoot, this was a provocative attempt like the IHH flotilla, a simple fishermen don't go with camera to fish, and they look pretty fine to me, you really think shooting in the water as a warning sign to be a deliberate attack of fishermen/activists? comon Billo.
So I don't really know where you wanna go with this, so far you blame us [me] for demonizing the other side like the Nazis, do you really believe to a random text published like the one Beezlebub published recently claiming there are 5,100,000 dead Palestinians - comon get real, I don't even ask for apology or admitting publicly that you were wrong, but I only request some small value of honesty.
99% of the things you say about the Pals is bad. How is that different than the Nazis?
I didn't say anything without a solid ground to base my statements, the fact its either good or bad is only the way we humans see it, 99% of the time I'm talking about Israelis, not Palestinians, and most of the time I talking about the bad deeds of someone its called JUSTICE, and I'm not going to apologize for it because this is the right thing to do, 99% of the bad things I'm talking about are the Hamas/Other terrorist organizations deeds, and how is this even comparable with the Nazis!? Seriously Hamas is IS and IS is Hamas, bad enough? sure lets NOT talk about the things that do matter..where you think we can get with that attitude Billo?
If Hamas was trying to negotiate with Israel instead of hitting the rock, there was no blockade at all, I don't blame them for electing Hamas, it is their own free will I'm not gonna argue with that, but I do hold them accountable for Hamas actions because everything has a consequences, I could care less if they were electing IS as long as they intend to preserve the peace - so be it.
Silence would be answered by silence this is what Bibi said, and this is what is the majority here in Israel believe so, ask Lipush about it if you don't take my word, and feel free to ask anyone else.
That is total horseshit! There was silence in 2008 for 4 months. But silence wasn't answered by silence from the Israeli's. Silence was answered by a IDF commando raid into Gaza to carry out an extra-judicial killing.

Visual summary[edit]
Rockets and mortars launched from the Gaza Strip in 2008 [2][3][4][8]
TypeJanFebMarAprMayJuneJulAugSeptOctNovDecTotal
Mortar1362281033732061588331682411528
Rockets2412571961451498748111253611575
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

• Rockets by month.

• Mortars by month.

• Combined rockets and mortars by month.
January[edit]
January 3, 2008
Palestinian terrorists fired a long-range Grad Iranian-supplied Katyusha rocket at northern Ashkelon, the longest reach of a Palestinian rocket (16.5 to 20 km). This rocket landed further north than any rocket since the rocket fire began seven years ago - 16.5 kilometers (10.3 mi). No one was hurt in the attack, though the missile landed only some 50 meters (55 yards) from a residential neighborhood. The Katyusha rocket fired at Ashkelon, a Grad model 122 millimeters (nearly 5 inches) in diameter, was the fifth such rocket fired towards Ashkelon. The use of the Katyusha rocket could bring a quarter million Israelis within rocket range (International Herald Tribune). Israel sent aircraft and tanks to hit buildings used by rocket launchers, killing twelve Palestinians including two to four civilians.[9][10][11]
Palestinians responded to Israel's strikes with a barrage of seven Qassam rockets, one of which hit the yard of a house in the town of Sderot.[11] 25 other rockets were also fired by Palestinians at Israeli towns and forces in the Western Negev.[citation needed]
January 4, 2008
Eight mortar shells were fired by Palestinians at southern Israel.
Palestinians operating from Gaza launched six Qassam rockets at the western Negev on Friday, one of which struck the yard of a home in the town of Sderot, causing damage. One boy was lightly injured and evacuated to a hospital. Several residents suffered from shock.
Meanwhile, a Qassam rockets hit a western Negev open field Friday morning. No damage or injuries were reported.[12][13]
January 9, 2008
At least ten Qassam rockets and twelve mortar shells were fired into Israel. Two of the twelve Qassam rockets "directly struck houses" in Sderot. This attack, coincided with the arrival of US President George W. Bush for a three-day visit. One of the missiles slammed into a house, landing in a young child's bedroom. The three-week-old baby had been taken by his mother to the shelter as soon as the Red Color alert siren sounded.[14]
The Israel Air Force targeted an Islamic Jihad terrorist cell that was firing mortar bombs from Beit Lahiyeh in northern Gaza, killing two terrorists and wounding six others, according to both Israeli and PA sources.[9][15]
January 10, 2008
At least one Qassam rocket was fired into Israel hitting the Kibbutz Yad Mordechai in the western Negev about "100 meters from the cafeteria."[14]
January 13, 2008
Eight mortar bombs were fired at Israel, including one that exploded in Netiv HaAsarah, just north of Gaza, causing damage to a building.[9][10]
January 15, 2008 – January 18, 2008
Twenty-eight rockets hit the western Negev on January 15. One scored a direct hit on a home, wounding five people, including Lior Ben-Shimol, age 5, from Sderot, and a 19-year-old boy who was lightly injured from shrapnel. On January 15, terror emanating from the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip sharply escalated. The Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs states that than 100 rockets and mortars were fired from Gaza on the Israeli cities of Sderot and Ashkelon on January 15. More than 120 Qassam rockets and 65 mortars were fired towards the Western Negev, in a 72-hour period. The attacks injured more than eight Israelis, and two of the rockets struck near a kindergarten, which was full of children at the time of the attack.[9][10][16][17]
January 18, 2008 – January 28, 2008
There were 30 identified rocket hits from January 18 to January 28 (Hamas claimed responsibility for most) and 83 mortar shell hits.[9][10]
February[edit]
February 5, 2008
An 8-year-old boy and his older brother were seriously wounded Saturday when a rocket from Gaza slammed into the Israeli border town of Sderot. Their mother and a third brother were brought to the hospital suffering shock
Israeli aircraft had earlier in the day struck twice in Gaza in an effort to thwart the launchings, the army said. One terrorist was seriously injured, medics said.[18]
February 6, 2008
Two girls, aged twelve and two, were injured when a Qassam rocket fired from northern Gaza landed near a kindergarten in a kibbutz in the Eshkol Regional Council in the western Negev. Their mother suffered from shock. A house in Sderot was also damaged. The Popular Resistance Committees claimed responsibility for the attack.
February 25, 2008
Palestinian terrorists fire five Qassam rockets at Israeli towns. One of which fell near a school in Sderot, 10-year-old Yossi Chymov, was critically injured in the attack.[19]
February 27, 2008
About 50 Qassam rockets were fired towards the Negev, one of which struck a parking lot near Sapir Academic College, killing 47-year-old student Ron Yahye.[20] Hamas, thePopular Resistance Committees and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad carried this rocket barrage. In addition, they fired for the first time six Iranian built Grad missiles (also known asKatyushas, which actually refers to the original launcher) at the industrial city of Ashkelon. While only a few people were lightly injured, this longer distance attack on a larger Israeli city had a major psychological effect. The Israeli Prime Minister and several other minister vowed a tough response.[21] The IAF retaliated with more airstrikes in Jabaliacamp and the northern part of Gaza Strip. About seven killed in the attacks, most of whom were terrorists, however a six month-old baby was also killed after a missile struck a house in the camp.[22]
February 28, 2008
A 13-month-old Gaza girl was killed by flying shrapnel when a Qassam missile launched from Gaza at Israel fell short and landed near her home.[23]
March[edit]
March 1, 2008
About 50 rockets were fired in a span of 12 hours.[24]
One Israeli 8 year-old had his leg amputated in a rocket attack. One Israeli civilian was killed in a rocket attack in Sderot.[25] A much larger number of civilians were wounded or treated for shock.[26]
March 13, 2008
A Qassam rocket was shot at Ashkelon from Gaza. The rocket, the first in two days, landed in an open area in southern Ashkelon. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, a secular left-wing group, claimed responsibility.[27]
March 19, 2008
Two rockets were fired at the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council.[28]
March 20, 2008
A rocket landed within the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council limits during the Jewish holiday of Purim.[28]
April[edit]
April 17, 2008
Seventeen rockets were fired at the western Negev near Ashkelon.[29]
April 18, 2008
Sixteen Qassam rockets were fired at Israel. One rocket hit power lines and another hit a residential block in Sderot.[29]
April 21, 2008
Palestinian forces operating out of the Gaza Strip on Monday fired at least nine rockets and mortar shells at communities in southern Israel, wounding a four-year-old Israeli boy (light injuries from a piece of shrapnel) and damaging a number of homes.[30]
April 22, 2008
One missile fired from northern Gaza hit the southern industrial zone of the Israeli coastal city of Ashkelon.[30]
April 29, 2008
More than 15 Qassam rockets and 20 mortar shells were fired on Israel throughout the day, with two of the Qassam rockets and eight of the mortar shells landing within and around western Negev towns.[31]
April 30, 2008
At least two rockets fired by Gaza-based Palestinian forces slammed into the southern Israel town of Sderot while local residents were attending a Holocaust memorial ceremony on Wednesday evening.[30]
May[edit]
May 1, 2008
Terrorists from Gaza fired at least 10 rockets at Sderot and neighboring communities. One rocket landed next to an Israeli high school. A number of students suffered from shock.[30]
May 9, 2008
On Friday a 48-year-old Jimmy Kdoshim was killed by a mortar shell while working in his garden in Kibbutz Kfar Aza. Palestinian terrorists from the Islamist group Hamas, who regularly fire rockets and mortars into Israel from Gaza, claimed responsibility.[32]
May 10, 2008
Two rockets land in Ashkelon; one near a school at 7 AM, shortly before the children would arrive [33]
May 11, 2008
On Sunday afternoon, the Islamic Jihad's military wing, the Al-Quds Brigades fired two Qassam rockets at the western Negev. One of the rockets landed at the parking lot ofSapir College, causing a woman to suffer shock and damaging some vehicles. The other rocket landed in Sderot near a bus carrying schoolchildren. Three children suffered shock and were treated by Magen David Adom paramedics. The bus' windows were shattered and a fire broke out nearby.[33]
May 12, 2008
Shuli Katz, a 70-year-old resident of Kibbutz Gvaram was killed early Monday evening from a Palestinian Qassam rocket which crashed into the backyard of a residential home inYesha – a small community belonging to the Eshkol Regional Council. A 50-year-old man was treated for shock. The Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Jihad, claimed responsibility for the deadly attack.[34]
May 13, 2008
Five Qassam rockets are fired at Israel.[35]
May 14, 2008
A Katyusha rocket (also referred to as a Grad) was fired into the Israeli city of Ashkelon, it struck a clinic in he third floor of the Huzot shopping mall at 6:00 pm. This attack resulted in three people seriously injured (one was an eight-year-old girl), two moderately injured and eleven people suffered minor wounds. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command said its fighters launched the rocket.[10][36]
May 15, 2008
Hours after President Bush's arrival for a state visit a rocket launched by Gaza terrorists landed on a shopping mall in Ashkelon, Israel's southernmost city on the Mediterranean coast, injuring more than 30 people.[37]
May 18, 2008
Some 15 rockets hit the Sderot area on Sunday.[38]
May 19, 2008
A 35-year-old woman was killed and two others wounded Monday evening when a Qassam rocket struck a car in the western Negev town of Sderot. The woman, Shir-El Friedman, was standing next to the car at the time of the strike and was taken to Barzilai Hospital in Ashkelon. Hospital spokeswoman Lea Malul said she died on the way to the hospital.
According to the IDF, a total of 15 rockets were fired at the area on Monday. Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and the Popular Resistance Committees claimed responsibility.[38]
May 24, 2008
Four rockets fired towards western Negev on Saturday, two of them confirmed as longer-range Grads. Residents awaken to first barrage at 6:40 am as the Red Color alter sirens blared. The first two rockets landed in the Nahal Oz region. The two remaining rockets were longer-range Grads. One landed in Netivot and other near Ma'agalim. No injuries or damage reported. Throughout the day barrages of mortar shells were fired from Gaza, most towards IDF forces operating along the border fence.[39]
May 31, 2008
Palestinian terrorists fired five Qassam rockets from the Gaza Strip. No casualties or damage were reported. A sixth Qassam wounded two migrant workers from Thailand, one moderately and the other lightly, on Saturday morning when a Qassam rocket hit the western Negev greenhouse in which they were working.[40]
June[edit]
June 2, 2008
Seven Qassam rockets and four mortars hit the western Negev desert. Five people were hurt, including two Bedouin farmhands, a farmer and two Thai migrant workers.
June 5, 2008
Hamas fired three mortar shells from Gaza which landed in the Nirlat paint factory in Kibutz Nir Oz killing Amnon Ronsenberg, a 52-year-old father of three on Thursday. Five additional Israelis were injured. Hamas' Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades claimed responsibility for the firing of the mortar.[41][42]
June 6, 2008
A barrage of Kassam rockets slammed into the western Negev city of Sderot and the surrounding area on Friday afternoon. One of the Kassams exploded near Sapir College, damaging a building on the campus as well as six cars. Nine mortar bombs were fired at the western Negev in several attacks earlier in the day. A building was damaged, but no one was injured.[43]
June 8, 2008
The Al-Quds Brigades fires four rockets toward southern Israel, lightly injuring a Thai foreign worker.[44]
June 10, 2008
Hamas fires 18 mortar shells toward Israel. The mortars, which were fired in two separate salvos, landed in open areas near Nahal Oz. Another four mortar shells and four Qassam rockets were fired later the same day.[45]
June 11, 2008
Factory workers were evacuated from the area after a fire erupted as a result of two mortars from Gaza landing. One man was lightly wounded from shrapnel.[46]
June 12, 2008
Israel's Gaza-vicinity communities were hit with dozens of mortars and rockets, apparently as cover to infiltrate the country with an explosives-laden bulldozer. The attempt was stopped.[47]
A 59-year-old Israeli woman was lightly-to-moderately wounded in the Yad Mordechai area on Thursday afternoon as Palestinian terror groups launched a barrage of mortar shells and Qassam rockets against Israeli communities near the Gaza border. At least 40 mortars and 25 Qassams landed in Israel, primarily in the Hof Ashkelon Regional Council, a number of fires have broken out as a result. A member of Kibbutz Nahal Oz told Ynet that residents have currently been instructed to remain in bomb shelters and fortified rooms. One of the mortars landed in Palestinian territory near the Erez crossing, lightly injuring a Palestinian. Magen David Adom paramedics asked to treat the wounded man but were denied access. In addition, a missile, apparently of a type "Grad" landed near Ashkelon. No injuries were reported but a number of people suffered from shock.[48]
June 16, 2008
A Grad-type rocket fired from the Gaza Strip struck an Ashkelon cemetery leaving one person lightly to moderately wounded. Another rocket exploded inside the city. The victim suffered shrapnel wounds to his neck. Several other people suffered from shock and were treated by emergency medical staff at the scene. Gaza's Hamas rulers took responsibility for the strike.[49]
June 17, 2008
On Tuesday night, terrorists launched up to 10 rockets at Israel. Several fell in open areas around the Israeli border town of Sderot, a military spokeswoman said.[50]
June 18, 2008
More than 40 rockets and mortar shells were launched from Gaza towards Sderot. Several hit the town, causing some damage [51]
June 23, 2008
A single mortar shell was also fired from Gaza late Monday night and landed on the Israeli side of the border fence.[52][53] No organization claimed responsibility for the attack.[54]
June 24, 2008
Three Qassam rockets fired from Gaza on Tuesday struck the Israeli border town of Sderot and its environs, causing no serious injuries but constituting the first serious breach of a five-day-old truce between Israel and Hamas.[55]

Islamic Jihad rocket exploding in the distance, breaking the 5-day truce
One rocket landed in a backyard garden of a house while another landed in open ground. Two people were treated for shock.[56]
Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack and said it had been a response to an Israeli military raid in the West Bank city ofNablus at dawn on Tuesday, in which a senior Islamic Jihad operative Tareq Abu Ghali, 24 and another Palestinian university student Iyad Khanfar, 21 were killed. An Israeli Army spokesman said that Abu Ghali had been involved in terrorism and that he was "killed in an exchange of fire." The man killed with him was armed, the spokesman said.
The rocket attack occurred hours after Olmert met President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el Sheik to discuss the next steps in the tenuous Egyptian-mediated truce and the renewal of efforts to resolve the case of Gilad Shalit, an Israeli corporal held by Hamas in Gaza since June 25, 2006.
Israeli Defense Ministry decided that Israel would keep the Gaza border crossings closed Thursday, except for special humanitarian cases, in response to Tuesday's Qassam rocket attacks[57]
June 26, 2008
A rocket hit an open area of the industrial zone outside Sderot. There were no reports of injuries or damage, according to army sources. The Fatah-affiliated Aksa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility for the attack. In a text message sent to reporters, it said "the truce must include the West Bank and all sorts of aggression must stop."
On Thursday morning, Hamas accused Israel of violating the terms of the Gaza cease-fire a day after Israeli Defense Ministry decided that Israel would keep the Gaza border crossings closed Thursday, except for special humanitarian cases, in response to Tuesday's Qassam rocket attacks - "If the crossings remain closed, the truce will collapse", Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said Thursday morning.[58]
June 27, 2008
Early on Friday, two mortar shells were fired at Israel from the northern Gaza Strip. One landed near Kibbutz Kfar Aza in the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council, and the second one hit an open area. There were no reports of injuries or damage in the latest violation of the fragile ceasefire.
Following yesterday's rocket attack by Aksa Martyrs Brigade a spokesman for the Hamas government, Taher al-Nunu, called Fatah's actions "unpatriotic". He said Hamas was considering the possibility of taking action against those perpetrating the attacks against Israel.
Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh called Friday on Palestinian factions to adhere to the Gaza Strip lull agreement with Israel. "The factions and the people accepted the lull in order to secure two interests – an end to aggression and the lifting of the siege. Therefore, we hope that everyone honors this national agreement", he said following Friday prayers.[59]
June 28, 2008
Mortar shells were fired at the Karni crossing. No one claims responsibility for the attacks. Israel blocks all shipments into Gaza except fuel, in response to the rocket and mortar attacks.[60]
June 30, 2008
A rocket falls near the town of Mefalsim. Nobody claims responsibility for the attack. In response Israel once again closes the crossings that had previously been reopened on June 29, 2008.[54]
July[edit]
July 2, 2008
There were no rocket or mortar attacks so Israel reopens the four Gaza crossings on Wednesday July 2. Since a truce began June 19, Israel has closed the passages a total of six days in retaliation for rocket attacks.[61]
July 3, 2008
A rocket lands in an open area north of Sderot. A previously unknown organization calling itself the "Badr Forces" claims responsibility for the attack. In response Israel temporarily closes the crossings on July 4, 2008.[54]
July 7, 2008
A mortar shell is fired at Israel from Gaza on Monday and lands near the Karni crossing.[62]
July 8, 2008
Two mortar attacks from Gaza were aimed at the Sufa crossing. One fell just inside Gaza and the other at the crossing. Hours later, terrorists fired another shell into Israel, causing no casualties or damage, the Israeli military said. No Palestinian group immediately claimed responsibility.[62]
July 10, 2008
Two Qassam rockets were fired at Israel, but caused no damage, after an unarmed Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades infiltrator was killed at the Kissufim crossing. An Israeli Army spokesman said they fired warning shots and when the man did not stop they killed him. The Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades vowed revenge and claimed responsibility for the rocket attack.[63]
July 12, 2008
A rocket lands in an open area in Sha'ar Hanegev regional council. Nobody claims responsibility for the attack.[54]
July 13, 2008
Two mortar shells are misfired and they land on the Gaza side of the border security fence in the Nahal Oz region. Nobody claims responsibility for the attack. Israel responds by only closing the Nahal Oz and Sufa crossings.[54]
July 15, 2008
A mortar hit is identified.[54]
July 25, 2008
A rocket misfires and lands in Gaza near the Kissufim crossing.[54]
July 29, 2008
Another rocket is launched from Gaza and mistakenly lands in Gaza.[54]
July 31, 2008
Again, a rocket misfires and lands in Gaza.[54]
August[edit]
August 1-31st
In the month of August 7 rockets and 12 mortars were fired from Gaza into Israel.[64]
September[edit]
September 1-30th
The month of September represented a considerable lull in the number of rocket and mortar attacks. In this month, 3 rockets and 2 mortars were fired from Gaza into Israel. They caused no injuries or deaths.[65]
October[edit]
October 11
A single rocket was launched from Gaza into Israel resulting in no injuries or deaths.[65]
November[edit]
November 4
Hamas fires 30 Qassam rockets at Israel[66] after an Israeli operation on 4 November to close a 250 meter cross-border abduction tunnel in Gaza. During this operation, 7 Hamas terrorists were killed.[67]
November 6-12th
Given the increase in cross-border fire, the truce agreed to five months ago is starting to flounder.[66] Between November 5th and November 12th, 22 rockets and 9 mortars were fired into Israel.[68]
November 12–19
In this week 62 rockets and 26 mortars were fired from Gaza into Israel. The results of these attacks were that 16 people were wounded, 13 from shock and 3 from light wounds.[69]
November 21
A rocket hit the Ashkelon industrial area.[70]
November 22–23
Four Qassam rockets were fired from Gaza into Israel over the weekend.[70]
November 24–25
Two Qassam rockets landed in Israel.[71]
November 26–27
Four Qassam rockets landed in the western Negev, one damaging a house on a kibbutz.[72]
December[edit]
Ambox_content.png
This article is incomplete. Please help to improve the section, or discuss the issue on the talk page. (February 2009)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
December 3
At least four Qassam rockets and 15 mortar rounds were fired from the Gaza Strip at the western Negev. Islamic Jihad's Al-Quds Brigades claimed responsibility. One mortar attack damaged an Israeli power cable being used to transfer electricity to the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip.[73]
December 6–7
At least 20 Qassam rockets and mortar shells fired from the Gaza Strip hit the western Negev over the weekend. One Qassam landed near a Sderot school.[74]
December 12
Two rockets launched from the Gaza Strip hit open space in Israel a week before a truce is set to expire. The Qassam rockets launched Friday landed in open areas and caused no damage.[75]
December 16
At least six Qassam rockets and a mortar shell hit Israel hours after Israeli troops killed an Islamic Jihad commander in the West Bank. One of the rockets fired landed in the soccer field of Sderot's Sapir College. Several people were treated for shock.[76]
December 17
A Qassam rocket struck the parking lot of a shopping center in Sderot, injuring three Israelis. At least 18 rockets and 6 mortar shells were fired this day on southern Israel, 48 hours before the truce between Israel and the Hamas expired.[77]
December 18
Hamas declares the end of the 6 Month Truce with Israel. Three rockets are fired at Israel by the Al-Quds Brigades.[78]
December 21
At least 50 rockets and mortars struck southern Israel since a cease-fire with Hamas ended on December 19. Rockets landed in Ashkelon's industrial zone, near an elementary school, a youth cultural center in the western Negev and a home in Sderot. A foreign worker was injured. In response, Israeli forces struck at least two rocket launchers in Gaza.[79]
December 22
Three Qassam rockets were fired at Israel on Monday afternoon and evening, while Hamas had mostly stopped launching rockets at Israel for 24 hours at the request ofEgypt.[80]
December 23
At least five Qassam rockets fired from the Gaza Strip struck the western Negev.[81]
December 24
More than 60 Qassam rockets and dozens of mortar shells struck homes, factories and a playground in southern Israel. Two longer ranged Grad-type missiles struck a public area in northern Ashkelon. Homes in Kibbutz Shaar Hanegev and Sdot Negev suffered serious damage from direct hits. A rocket also struck next to a playground in Netivot. One factory in the western Negev was hit twice. Several people in those areas were treated for shock.
Two Palestinians were hurt when a rocket that did not clear the security fence at the border landed on a home in a northern Gaza town.[82]
December 26
A dozen rockets and mortar bombs were fired from Gaza into Israel, one accidentally falling short and striking a northern Gaza house and killing two Palestinian sisters, aged five and twelve, while wounding a third[83][84]
2008 (2 bombings)[edit]
NameDateLocationDeath tollNotes
Dimona bombingFebruary 4, 2008Dimona19 injuries. Carried out by Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades together with Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine(PFLP).[16]
Kerem Shalom suicide bombingApril 19, 2008Kerem Shalom border crossing, Gaza Strip13 injuredThree Palestinian suicide bombers broke through the border fence to attack the Kerem Shalom IDF post, blowing themselves up and wounding several Israeli soldiers. Hamas claimed responsibility.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Hamas Arms Smuggling - Egypt s Challenge - The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

This is also prior to attacks made in 2007, anyway past the withdrawal from Gaza, there was a 10 months of no blockade although firearms and rockets made their way to Gaza, because of that Israel placed the blockade, period.

Billo, if waiting for the rockets to kill another 4 years old kid is considered a bravery then fine I want to be a coward, and now you really pissed me off, so far the Palestinians broke so many agreements I already lost the count, but you don't consider this as a betrayal from the Palestinians so of course you can think to yourself "hey why aren't they asking themselves why it happens?! I guess they only need excuses to attack Gaza" - WRONG WRONG AND WRONG.
Here I'm gonna repeat what I said before you probably haven't experienced any kind of violence beyond a mosquito bite but try to get it a little proportional, when someone launch rockets at you, not once, but countless times you don't ask yourself "why they are doing so" because beyond the fact its obvious that they are violent scums and I'm sorry for not surrendering to violence or terrorism, but beyond that you believe its obvious they want you DEAD, you hear me Billo? DEAD, not two state solution, not a diplomatic solution, not a peaceful truce, not a peace-treaty, not a ceasefire, but DEAD AND HUMILIATED.
After launching 10,000 rockets - if its not obvious that they cannot achieve with violence the "peace" they want what the hell do you expect? they "retaliate" for every attack, fine - any good came out of it except for some dead innocents and damage to property?! NO so why keep launching rockets? Because THIS IS SERVING THEIR GOAL - KILL ISRAELIS, and I blasting in your face but you cannot see that, so perhaps you can finally answer to me what good came from launching those rockets in the first place? and don't tell me its a response out of anger, they did so during ceasefires countless times, and even if you want to debate about it, I'm gonna ask you this, do you really expect a rational leadership to "retaliate" like that? did Mexico retaliate? did Japan retaliate? did Iraq retaliate? I bet you also believe they are not the very rational people on earth but they still have a common sense do they?
Here's all the missiles and rockets fired from each side from Dec. 2012 - July 2013.

As you can see from the above graph, Israel is the one firing the majority of rockets and Hamas is the one who is retaliating, not the other way around, like you're trying to make people believe.
Israel did not violate a single ceasefire, this is a false graph made to mislead on purpose or shall I say demonize? its very convenient to take the statistics based on specific time only but I will relate to that by stating that 'Palestinian injuries & death' as they claim is also TERRORISTS injuries & death(Hamas, mostly)
Operation Pillar of Defense - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Is that the best you can do? calling my expressions a "bullshit lies"? this is not a way to discuss nor to debate, I'm talking on my behalf and you call me a liar, you also pretend to say what I think, how is this going to a conversation if I'm not allowed to think for myself Billo?

Saying this...
The whole siege story is nothing more than a fable made up to sway world opinion against Israel.
Israel even admitted the blockade isn't about security, it's about punishing the Pals.

an Israeli government document that describes the blockade not as a security measure but as "economic warfare" against the Islamist group Hamas, which rules the Palestinian territory.

Nope, I believe this document is a lie, although I'll relate to that as true, "economic warfare" against the Islamist group Hamas. in other terms it means not allowing Hamas to arm themselves, fighting a terrorist organization with economic warfare is beyond legitimate but also moral don't you think? instead of letting them get those weapons that only intend to hurt people, simply prevent them from having them in the first place.

Again, you are calling people trying to rid themselves of Israeli oppression terrorists. The terrorists are those that are using terror tactics by murdering civilians and children, i.e. the Israeli Jews. It is always the case that unless a militant group is fighting a U.S, enemy, the U.S. calls the militant group a terrorist group. Just observe how the Afghan muhajedin went from freedom fighters to terrorists once they ousted the Russians. LOL

I'm not a fan of the Palestinians but its a far long way between demonizing with false lies or misleading in purpose to simply state my opinion based on facts Billo, Hamas are Palestinians but I don't include them with the Palestinians, I make the separation talking about Hamas, for example 'Under the HAMAS dictatorship' is not 'Under the Palestinians dictatorship' and in case you didn't notice its full of evidence to base my claim.
If you think I demonized please feel free to quote me..but please be honest about whether I'm truth or lie.

I've seen the video, its called alert shoot, this was a provocative attempt like the IHH flotilla, a simple fishermen don't go with camera to fish, and they look pretty fine to me, you really think shooting in the water as a warning sign to be a deliberate attack of fishermen/activists? comon Billo.
I didn't say anything without a solid ground to base my statements, the fact its either good or bad is only the way we humans see it, 99% of the time I'm talking about Israelis, not Palestinians, and most of the time I talking about the bad deeds of someone its called JUSTICE, and I'm not going to apologize for it because this is the right thing to do, 99% of the bad things I'm talking about are the Hamas/Other terrorist organizations deeds, and how is this even comparable with the Nazis!? Seriously Hamas is IS and IS is Hamas, bad enough? sure lets NOT talk about the things that do matter..where you think we can get with that attitude Billo?

Visual summary[edit]
Rockets and mortars launched from the Gaza Strip in 2008 [2][3][4][8]
TypeJanFebMarAprMayJuneJulAugSeptOctNovDecTotal
Mortar1362281033732061588331682411528
Rockets2412571961451498748111253611575
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

• Rockets by month.

• Mortars by month.

• Combined rockets and mortars by month.
January[edit]
January 3, 2008
Palestinian terrorists fired a long-range Grad Iranian-supplied Katyusha rocket at northern Ashkelon, the longest reach of a Palestinian rocket (16.5 to 20 km). This rocket landed further north than any rocket since the rocket fire began seven years ago - 16.5 kilometers (10.3 mi). No one was hurt in the attack, though the missile landed only some 50 meters (55 yards) from a residential neighborhood. The Katyusha rocket fired at Ashkelon, a Grad model 122 millimeters (nearly 5 inches) in diameter, was the fifth such rocket fired towards Ashkelon. The use of the Katyusha rocket could bring a quarter million Israelis within rocket range (International Herald Tribune). Israel sent aircraft and tanks to hit buildings used by rocket launchers, killing twelve Palestinians including two to four civilians.[9][10][11]
Palestinians responded to Israel's strikes with a barrage of seven Qassam rockets, one of which hit the yard of a house in the town of Sderot.[11] 25 other rockets were also fired by Palestinians at Israeli towns and forces in the Western Negev.[citation needed]
January 4, 2008
Eight mortar shells were fired by Palestinians at southern Israel.
Palestinians operating from Gaza launched six Qassam rockets at the western Negev on Friday, one of which struck the yard of a home in the town of Sderot, causing damage. One boy was lightly injured and evacuated to a hospital. Several residents suffered from shock.
Meanwhile, a Qassam rockets hit a western Negev open field Friday morning. No damage or injuries were reported.[12][13]
January 9, 2008
At least ten Qassam rockets and twelve mortar shells were fired into Israel. Two of the twelve Qassam rockets "directly struck houses" in Sderot. This attack, coincided with the arrival of US President George W. Bush for a three-day visit. One of the missiles slammed into a house, landing in a young child's bedroom. The three-week-old baby had been taken by his mother to the shelter as soon as the Red Color alert siren sounded.[14]
The Israel Air Force targeted an Islamic Jihad terrorist cell that was firing mortar bombs from Beit Lahiyeh in northern Gaza, killing two terrorists and wounding six others, according to both Israeli and PA sources.[9][15]
January 10, 2008
At least one Qassam rocket was fired into Israel hitting the Kibbutz Yad Mordechai in the western Negev about "100 meters from the cafeteria."[14]
January 13, 2008
Eight mortar bombs were fired at Israel, including one that exploded in Netiv HaAsarah, just north of Gaza, causing damage to a building.[9][10]
January 15, 2008 – January 18, 2008
Twenty-eight rockets hit the western Negev on January 15. One scored a direct hit on a home, wounding five people, including Lior Ben-Shimol, age 5, from Sderot, and a 19-year-old boy who was lightly injured from shrapnel. On January 15, terror emanating from the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip sharply escalated. The Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs states that than 100 rockets and mortars were fired from Gaza on the Israeli cities of Sderot and Ashkelon on January 15. More than 120 Qassam rockets and 65 mortars were fired towards the Western Negev, in a 72-hour period. The attacks injured more than eight Israelis, and two of the rockets struck near a kindergarten, which was full of children at the time of the attack.[9][10][16][17]
January 18, 2008 – January 28, 2008
There were 30 identified rocket hits from January 18 to January 28 (Hamas claimed responsibility for most) and 83 mortar shell hits.[9][10]
February[edit]
February 5, 2008
An 8-year-old boy and his older brother were seriously wounded Saturday when a rocket from Gaza slammed into the Israeli border town of Sderot. Their mother and a third brother were brought to the hospital suffering shock
Israeli aircraft had earlier in the day struck twice in Gaza in an effort to thwart the launchings, the army said. One terrorist was seriously injured, medics said.[18]
February 6, 2008
Two girls, aged twelve and two, were injured when a Qassam rocket fired from northern Gaza landed near a kindergarten in a kibbutz in the Eshkol Regional Council in the western Negev. Their mother suffered from shock. A house in Sderot was also damaged. The Popular Resistance Committees claimed responsibility for the attack.
February 25, 2008
Palestinian terrorists fire five Qassam rockets at Israeli towns. One of which fell near a school in Sderot, 10-year-old Yossi Chymov, was critically injured in the attack.[19]
February 27, 2008
About 50 Qassam rockets were fired towards the Negev, one of which struck a parking lot near Sapir Academic College, killing 47-year-old student Ron Yahye.[20] Hamas, thePopular Resistance Committees and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad carried this rocket barrage. In addition, they fired for the first time six Iranian built Grad missiles (also known asKatyushas, which actually refers to the original launcher) at the industrial city of Ashkelon. While only a few people were lightly injured, this longer distance attack on a larger Israeli city had a major psychological effect. The Israeli Prime Minister and several other minister vowed a tough response.[21] The IAF retaliated with more airstrikes in Jabaliacamp and the northern part of Gaza Strip. About seven killed in the attacks, most of whom were terrorists, however a six month-old baby was also killed after a missile struck a house in the camp.[22]
February 28, 2008
A 13-month-old Gaza girl was killed by flying shrapnel when a Qassam missile launched from Gaza at Israel fell short and landed near her home.[23]
March[edit]
March 1, 2008
About 50 rockets were fired in a span of 12 hours.[24]
One Israeli 8 year-old had his leg amputated in a rocket attack. One Israeli civilian was killed in a rocket attack in Sderot.[25] A much larger number of civilians were wounded or treated for shock.[26]
March 13, 2008
A Qassam rocket was shot at Ashkelon from Gaza. The rocket, the first in two days, landed in an open area in southern Ashkelon. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, a secular left-wing group, claimed responsibility.[27]
March 19, 2008
Two rockets were fired at the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council.[28]
March 20, 2008
A rocket landed within the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council limits during the Jewish holiday of Purim.[28]
April[edit]
April 17, 2008
Seventeen rockets were fired at the western Negev near Ashkelon.[29]
April 18, 2008
Sixteen Qassam rockets were fired at Israel. One rocket hit power lines and another hit a residential block in Sderot.[29]
April 21, 2008
Palestinian forces operating out of the Gaza Strip on Monday fired at least nine rockets and mortar shells at communities in southern Israel, wounding a four-year-old Israeli boy (light injuries from a piece of shrapnel) and damaging a number of homes.[30]
April 22, 2008
One missile fired from northern Gaza hit the southern industrial zone of the Israeli coastal city of Ashkelon.[30]
April 29, 2008
More than 15 Qassam rockets and 20 mortar shells were fired on Israel throughout the day, with two of the Qassam rockets and eight of the mortar shells landing within and around western Negev towns.[31]
April 30, 2008
At least two rockets fired by Gaza-based Palestinian forces slammed into the southern Israel town of Sderot while local residents were attending a Holocaust memorial ceremony on Wednesday evening.[30]
May[edit]
May 1, 2008
Terrorists from Gaza fired at least 10 rockets at Sderot and neighboring communities. One rocket landed next to an Israeli high school. A number of students suffered from shock.[30]
May 9, 2008
On Friday a 48-year-old Jimmy Kdoshim was killed by a mortar shell while working in his garden in Kibbutz Kfar Aza. Palestinian terrorists from the Islamist group Hamas, who regularly fire rockets and mortars into Israel from Gaza, claimed responsibility.[32]
May 10, 2008
Two rockets land in Ashkelon; one near a school at 7 AM, shortly before the children would arrive [33]
May 11, 2008
On Sunday afternoon, the Islamic Jihad's military wing, the Al-Quds Brigades fired two Qassam rockets at the western Negev. One of the rockets landed at the parking lot ofSapir College, causing a woman to suffer shock and damaging some vehicles. The other rocket landed in Sderot near a bus carrying schoolchildren. Three children suffered shock and were treated by Magen David Adom paramedics. The bus' windows were shattered and a fire broke out nearby.[33]
May 12, 2008
Shuli Katz, a 70-year-old resident of Kibbutz Gvaram was killed early Monday evening from a Palestinian Qassam rocket which crashed into the backyard of a residential home inYesha – a small community belonging to the Eshkol Regional Council. A 50-year-old man was treated for shock. The Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Jihad, claimed responsibility for the deadly attack.[34]
May 13, 2008
Five Qassam rockets are fired at Israel.[35]
May 14, 2008
A Katyusha rocket (also referred to as a Grad) was fired into the Israeli city of Ashkelon, it struck a clinic in he third floor of the Huzot shopping mall at 6:00 pm. This attack resulted in three people seriously injured (one was an eight-year-old girl), two moderately injured and eleven people suffered minor wounds. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command said its fighters launched the rocket.[10][36]
May 15, 2008
Hours after President Bush's arrival for a state visit a rocket launched by Gaza terrorists landed on a shopping mall in Ashkelon, Israel's southernmost city on the Mediterranean coast, injuring more than 30 people.[37]
May 18, 2008
Some 15 rockets hit the Sderot area on Sunday.[38]
May 19, 2008
A 35-year-old woman was killed and two others wounded Monday evening when a Qassam rocket struck a car in the western Negev town of Sderot. The woman, Shir-El Friedman, was standing next to the car at the time of the strike and was taken to Barzilai Hospital in Ashkelon. Hospital spokeswoman Lea Malul said she died on the way to the hospital.
According to the IDF, a total of 15 rockets were fired at the area on Monday. Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and the Popular Resistance Committees claimed responsibility.[38]
May 24, 2008
Four rockets fired towards western Negev on Saturday, two of them confirmed as longer-range Grads. Residents awaken to first barrage at 6:40 am as the Red Color alter sirens blared. The first two rockets landed in the Nahal Oz region. The two remaining rockets were longer-range Grads. One landed in Netivot and other near Ma'agalim. No injuries or damage reported. Throughout the day barrages of mortar shells were fired from Gaza, most towards IDF forces operating along the border fence.[39]
May 31, 2008
Palestinian terrorists fired five Qassam rockets from the Gaza Strip. No casualties or damage were reported. A sixth Qassam wounded two migrant workers from Thailand, one moderately and the other lightly, on Saturday morning when a Qassam rocket hit the western Negev greenhouse in which they were working.[40]
June[edit]
June 2, 2008
Seven Qassam rockets and four mortars hit the western Negev desert. Five people were hurt, including two Bedouin farmhands, a farmer and two Thai migrant workers.
June 5, 2008
Hamas fired three mortar shells from Gaza which landed in the Nirlat paint factory in Kibutz Nir Oz killing Amnon Ronsenberg, a 52-year-old father of three on Thursday. Five additional Israelis were injured. Hamas' Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades claimed responsibility for the firing of the mortar.[41][42]
June 6, 2008
A barrage of Kassam rockets slammed into the western Negev city of Sderot and the surrounding area on Friday afternoon. One of the Kassams exploded near Sapir College, damaging a building on the campus as well as six cars. Nine mortar bombs were fired at the western Negev in several attacks earlier in the day. A building was damaged, but no one was injured.[43]
June 8, 2008
The Al-Quds Brigades fires four rockets toward southern Israel, lightly injuring a Thai foreign worker.[44]
June 10, 2008
Hamas fires 18 mortar shells toward Israel. The mortars, which were fired in two separate salvos, landed in open areas near Nahal Oz. Another four mortar shells and four Qassam rockets were fired later the same day.[45]
June 11, 2008
Factory workers were evacuated from the area after a fire erupted as a result of two mortars from Gaza landing. One man was lightly wounded from shrapnel.[46]
June 12, 2008
Israel's Gaza-vicinity communities were hit with dozens of mortars and rockets, apparently as cover to infiltrate the country with an explosives-laden bulldozer. The attempt was stopped.[47]
A 59-year-old Israeli woman was lightly-to-moderately wounded in the Yad Mordechai area on Thursday afternoon as Palestinian terror groups launched a barrage of mortar shells and Qassam rockets against Israeli communities near the Gaza border. At least 40 mortars and 25 Qassams landed in Israel, primarily in the Hof Ashkelon Regional Council, a number of fires have broken out as a result. A member of Kibbutz Nahal Oz told Ynet that residents have currently been instructed to remain in bomb shelters and fortified rooms. One of the mortars landed in Palestinian territory near the Erez crossing, lightly injuring a Palestinian. Magen David Adom paramedics asked to treat the wounded man but were denied access. In addition, a missile, apparently of a type "Grad" landed near Ashkelon. No injuries were reported but a number of people suffered from shock.[48]
June 16, 2008
A Grad-type rocket fired from the Gaza Strip struck an Ashkelon cemetery leaving one person lightly to moderately wounded. Another rocket exploded inside the city. The victim suffered shrapnel wounds to his neck. Several other people suffered from shock and were treated by emergency medical staff at the scene. Gaza's Hamas rulers took responsibility for the strike.[49]
June 17, 2008
On Tuesday night, terrorists launched up to 10 rockets at Israel. Several fell in open areas around the Israeli border town of Sderot, a military spokeswoman said.[50]
June 18, 2008
More than 40 rockets and mortar shells were launched from Gaza towards Sderot. Several hit the town, causing some damage [51]
June 23, 2008
A single mortar shell was also fired from Gaza late Monday night and landed on the Israeli side of the border fence.[52][53] No organization claimed responsibility for the attack.[54]
June 24, 2008
Three Qassam rockets fired from Gaza on Tuesday struck the Israeli border town of Sderot and its environs, causing no serious injuries but constituting the first serious breach of a five-day-old truce between Israel and Hamas.[55]

Islamic Jihad rocket exploding in the distance, breaking the 5-day truce
One rocket landed in a backyard garden of a house while another landed in open ground. Two people were treated for shock.[56]
Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack and said it had been a response to an Israeli military raid in the West Bank city ofNablus at dawn on Tuesday, in which a senior Islamic Jihad operative Tareq Abu Ghali, 24 and another Palestinian university student Iyad Khanfar, 21 were killed. An Israeli Army spokesman said that Abu Ghali had been involved in terrorism and that he was "killed in an exchange of fire." The man killed with him was armed, the spokesman said.
The rocket attack occurred hours after Olmert met President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el Sheik to discuss the next steps in the tenuous Egyptian-mediated truce and the renewal of efforts to resolve the case of Gilad Shalit, an Israeli corporal held by Hamas in Gaza since June 25, 2006.
Israeli Defense Ministry decided that Israel would keep the Gaza border crossings closed Thursday, except for special humanitarian cases, in response to Tuesday's Qassam rocket attacks[57]
June 26, 2008
A rocket hit an open area of the industrial zone outside Sderot. There were no reports of injuries or damage, according to army sources. The Fatah-affiliated Aksa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility for the attack. In a text message sent to reporters, it said "the truce must include the West Bank and all sorts of aggression must stop."
On Thursday morning, Hamas accused Israel of violating the terms of the Gaza cease-fire a day after Israeli Defense Ministry decided that Israel would keep the Gaza border crossings closed Thursday, except for special humanitarian cases, in response to Tuesday's Qassam rocket attacks - "If the crossings remain closed, the truce will collapse", Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said Thursday morning.[58]
June 27, 2008
Early on Friday, two mortar shells were fired at Israel from the northern Gaza Strip. One landed near Kibbutz Kfar Aza in the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council, and the second one hit an open area. There were no reports of injuries or damage in the latest violation of the fragile ceasefire.
Following yesterday's rocket attack by Aksa Martyrs Brigade a spokesman for the Hamas government, Taher al-Nunu, called Fatah's actions "unpatriotic". He said Hamas was considering the possibility of taking action against those perpetrating the attacks against Israel.
Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh called Friday on Palestinian factions to adhere to the Gaza Strip lull agreement with Israel. "The factions and the people accepted the lull in order to secure two interests – an end to aggression and the lifting of the siege. Therefore, we hope that everyone honors this national agreement", he said following Friday prayers.[59]
June 28, 2008
Mortar shells were fired at the Karni crossing. No one claims responsibility for the attacks. Israel blocks all shipments into Gaza except fuel, in response to the rocket and mortar attacks.[60]
June 30, 2008
A rocket falls near the town of Mefalsim. Nobody claims responsibility for the attack. In response Israel once again closes the crossings that had previously been reopened on June 29, 2008.[54]
July[edit]
July 2, 2008
There were no rocket or mortar attacks so Israel reopens the four Gaza crossings on Wednesday July 2. Since a truce began June 19, Israel has closed the passages a total of six days in retaliation for rocket attacks.[61]
July 3, 2008
A rocket lands in an open area north of Sderot. A previously unknown organization calling itself the "Badr Forces" claims responsibility for the attack. In response Israel temporarily closes the crossings on July 4, 2008.[54]
July 7, 2008
A mortar shell is fired at Israel from Gaza on Monday and lands near the Karni crossing.[62]
July 8, 2008
Two mortar attacks from Gaza were aimed at the Sufa crossing. One fell just inside Gaza and the other at the crossing. Hours later, terrorists fired another shell into Israel, causing no casualties or damage, the Israeli military said. No Palestinian group immediately claimed responsibility.[62]
July 10, 2008
Two Qassam rockets were fired at Israel, but caused no damage, after an unarmed Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades infiltrator was killed at the Kissufim crossing. An Israeli Army spokesman said they fired warning shots and when the man did not stop they killed him. The Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades vowed revenge and claimed responsibility for the rocket attack.[63]
July 12, 2008
A rocket lands in an open area in Sha'ar Hanegev regional council. Nobody claims responsibility for the attack.[54]
July 13, 2008
Two mortar shells are misfired and they land on the Gaza side of the border security fence in the Nahal Oz region. Nobody claims responsibility for the attack. Israel responds by only closing the Nahal Oz and Sufa crossings.[54]
July 15, 2008
A mortar hit is identified.[54]
July 25, 2008
A rocket misfires and lands in Gaza near the Kissufim crossing.[54]
July 29, 2008
Another rocket is launched from Gaza and mistakenly lands in Gaza.[54]
July 31, 2008
Again, a rocket misfires and lands in Gaza.[54]
August[edit]
August 1-31st
In the month of August 7 rockets and 12 mortars were fired from Gaza into Israel.[64]
September[edit]
September 1-30th
The month of September represented a considerable lull in the number of rocket and mortar attacks. In this month, 3 rockets and 2 mortars were fired from Gaza into Israel. They caused no injuries or deaths.[65]
October[edit]
October 11
A single rocket was launched from Gaza into Israel resulting in no injuries or deaths.[65]
November[edit]
November 4
Hamas fires 30 Qassam rockets at Israel[66] after an Israeli operation on 4 November to close a 250 meter cross-border abduction tunnel in Gaza. During this operation, 7 Hamas terrorists were killed.[67]
November 6-12th
Given the increase in cross-border fire, the truce agreed to five months ago is starting to flounder.[66] Between November 5th and November 12th, 22 rockets and 9 mortars were fired into Israel.[68]
November 12–19
In this week 62 rockets and 26 mortars were fired from Gaza into Israel. The results of these attacks were that 16 people were wounded, 13 from shock and 3 from light wounds.[69]
November 21
A rocket hit the Ashkelon industrial area.[70]
November 22–23
Four Qassam rockets were fired from Gaza into Israel over the weekend.[70]
November 24–25
Two Qassam rockets landed in Israel.[71]
November 26–27
Four Qassam rockets landed in the western Negev, one damaging a house on a kibbutz.[72]
December[edit]
Ambox_content.png
This article is incomplete. Please help to improve the section, or discuss the issue on the talk page. (February 2009)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
December 3
At least four Qassam rockets and 15 mortar rounds were fired from the Gaza Strip at the western Negev. Islamic Jihad's Al-Quds Brigades claimed responsibility. One mortar attack damaged an Israeli power cable being used to transfer electricity to the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip.[73]
December 6–7
At least 20 Qassam rockets and mortar shells fired from the Gaza Strip hit the western Negev over the weekend. One Qassam landed near a Sderot school.[74]
December 12
Two rockets launched from the Gaza Strip hit open space in Israel a week before a truce is set to expire. The Qassam rockets launched Friday landed in open areas and caused no damage.[75]
December 16
At least six Qassam rockets and a mortar shell hit Israel hours after Israeli troops killed an Islamic Jihad commander in the West Bank. One of the rockets fired landed in the soccer field of Sderot's Sapir College. Several people were treated for shock.[76]
December 17
A Qassam rocket struck the parking lot of a shopping center in Sderot, injuring three Israelis. At least 18 rockets and 6 mortar shells were fired this day on southern Israel, 48 hours before the truce between Israel and the Hamas expired.[77]
December 18
Hamas declares the end of the 6 Month Truce with Israel. Three rockets are fired at Israel by the Al-Quds Brigades.[78]
December 21
At least 50 rockets and mortars struck southern Israel since a cease-fire with Hamas ended on December 19. Rockets landed in Ashkelon's industrial zone, near an elementary school, a youth cultural center in the western Negev and a home in Sderot. A foreign worker was injured. In response, Israeli forces struck at least two rocket launchers in Gaza.[79]
December 22
Three Qassam rockets were fired at Israel on Monday afternoon and evening, while Hamas had mostly stopped launching rockets at Israel for 24 hours at the request ofEgypt.[80]
December 23
At least five Qassam rockets fired from the Gaza Strip struck the western Negev.[81]
December 24
More than 60 Qassam rockets and dozens of mortar shells struck homes, factories and a playground in southern Israel. Two longer ranged Grad-type missiles struck a public area in northern Ashkelon. Homes in Kibbutz Shaar Hanegev and Sdot Negev suffered serious damage from direct hits. A rocket also struck next to a playground in Netivot. One factory in the western Negev was hit twice. Several people in those areas were treated for shock.
Two Palestinians were hurt when a rocket that did not clear the security fence at the border landed on a home in a northern Gaza town.[82]
December 26
A dozen rockets and mortar bombs were fired from Gaza into Israel, one accidentally falling short and striking a northern Gaza house and killing two Palestinian sisters, aged five and twelve, while wounding a third[83][84]
2008 (2 bombings)[edit]
NameDateLocationDeath tollNotes
Dimona bombingFebruary 4, 2008Dimona19 injuries. Carried out by Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades together with Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine(PFLP).[16]
Kerem Shalom suicide bombingApril 19, 2008Kerem Shalom border crossing, Gaza Strip13 injuredThree Palestinian suicide bombers broke through the border fence to attack the Kerem Shalom IDF post, blowing themselves up and wounding several Israeli soldiers. Hamas claimed responsibility.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Hamas Arms Smuggling - Egypt s Challenge - The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

This is also prior to attacks made in 2007, anyway past the withdrawal from Gaza, there was a 10 months of no blockade although firearms and rockets made their way to Gaza, because of that Israel placed the blockade, period.

Israel did not violate a single ceasefire, this is a false graph made to mislead on purpose or shall I say demonize? its very convenient to take the statistics based on specific time only but I will relate to that by stating that 'Palestinian injuries & death' as they claim is also TERRORISTS injuries & death(Hamas, mostly)

Saying this...

Nope, I believe this document is a lie, although I'll relate to that as true, "economic warfare" against the Islamist group Hamas. in other terms it means not allowing Hamas to arm themselves, fighting a terrorist organization with economic warfare is beyond legitimate but also moral don't you think? instead of letting them get those weapons that only intend to hurt people, simply prevent them from having them in the first place.

Hindus:

"\Why do women turn into suicide bombers?"

Guess what, the Tamil's are Hindus.

"Sri Lanka's Tamil insurgency made extensive use of female suicide bombers; between 1987 and 2008, women were better represented among their Black Tiger suicide commandos than they now are in either house of the United States Congress."

Suicide bombings Why do women take part Opinion - CNN.com

Guess what Irgun was Jewish:

"

Two of the operations for which the Irgun is best known are the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 and the Deir Yassin massacre, carried out together with Lehi on 9 April 1948.

"The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization or organization which carried out terrorist acts.[3][4] In particular the Irgun was branded a terrorist organisation by Britain,[5]"

Irgun - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Let's not discuss the Sikhs and the Golden Temple melees.

or the Buddhists!

"Over the past year in Buddhist-majority Burma, scores, if not hundreds, have been killed in communal clashes, with Muslims suffering the most casualties. Burmese monks were seen goading on Buddhist mobs, while some suspect the authorities of having stoked the violence — a charge the country’s new quasi-civilian government denies. In Sri Lanka, where a conservative, pro-Buddhist government reigns, Buddhist nationalist groups are operating with apparent impunity, looting Muslim and Christian establishments and calling for restrictions to be placed on the 9% of the country that is Muslim."

Extremist Buddhist Monks Target Religious Minorities TIME.com

Your claim that Hamas is a dictatorship is a lie.

And those threads were just the tip of the iceberg.

One of my comparisons with the Nazis was you accept any kind of violence against the Pals. If you were a normal human being, after seeing that video, you'd think to yourself, "Who the fuck shoots at people fishing?" There is no reason on earth to justify that kind of action. It's just mean and evil. Yet, you're okay with it. Thanks for proving my point.

99% of the things you talk about the Palestinian's are bad. Period.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Pillar_of_Defense False graph my ass. Do you have any evidence that would validate your claim? Or is this just what you "believe"? Because if it is, I'm not going to argue against that. You're free to believe whatever you want to. It's only when you try to push that belief off as fact, do we have an issue.

As far as the statistics based on a specific time, that is highly relevant to this issue. Because it shows the Israeli's shooting first and the Palestinian's responding to Israeli missile attacks.

Now that's convenient! Simply choosing not to believe evidence, when you have nothing that would lead you to that conclusion.

And economic warfare punishes everyone in Gaza. That is collective punishment. Collective punishment is a war crime. Therefore, the blockade is illegal, immoral and a crime against humanity.

You are lying there Danny Boy.

I did no such thing.

Peace with Israelis - Possible

Peace with Zionists - IMPOSSIBLE.
Bullshit, peace with Muslim extremists is impossible.

Bullshit, peace with Jewish extremists is impossible.

Explain why the peace with Egypt and Jordan has lasted so long, and why the deal with Lebanon is still in evidence.

Shows that you are skewed and everything is one sided. A question asked on here thousands of times and still no answer............ What have the Palestinians ever done towards a lasting peace ?

Once again Hamas violates the latest truce. Looks like another 1000 or so more dead Palestinians in the making after Israel retaliates. Way to go. LONG LIVE HAMAS!
They would be below even that living anywhere else, and would have been wiped out by now in the USA

Really, they must be horrible , what makes them so horrible? We just don't kill people in the US for no good reason, we have even got rid of the death penalty in many states due to our unbalanced justice system. So tell me, are they really animals in human costumes? Aliens possibly?

Their religious beliefs that tell then they are better than everyone else, and have to dominate the world by using violence. They don't do peace treaties unless they are on their terms which include the right to terminate the treaty at any time without notice. Just like we did not understand the Japanese philosophy during WW2 and it took a long time to understand their honour system, the muslims are the same. They refuse to integrate into the culture of the nation they migrate to, they impose segregation on themselves so tend to live in ghetto's of their own making. They are arrogant by nature because of their religious beliefs, and can be very aggressive and violent when they cant get what they want. They treat women as if they own them like sheep or goats, and non muslim women are seen as 4th class citizens beneath even the dogs. The are not animals as animals don't treat others in the manner that muslims do, a prime example is the beheading of prisoners for fun. They start teaching their children how to cut throats from a very early age by having them practise on animals and the results are barbaric in the extreme. A prime example of how muslims are is a recent case in the UK

Halifax Man Hospitalized After 8216 Asian 8217 Attacked Him With Metal Bar Kafir Crusaders

A 33-year-old man had parked his VW Golf at the junction of Hopwood Lane and Warley Road, Halifax, when he was attacked at 8.45 pm last night.(Tue)
He was walking away when his attacker – armed with a weapon believed to be a bat or iron bar – ran up to him and attacked him from behind.
The suspect then fled on foot leaving his victim with serious injuries.
He is being treated in hospital for injuries to his head and body.
The suspect is Asian and of a heavy, muscular build.

They religious beliefs are based on the Jewish beliefs, your aware that many Jews and even non orthodox Christians wound up in Arabia when Rome got rid of them aren't you? That is why Jews and Christians are called "people of the book" their beliefs are based on Jewish and Christian beliefs, same as Jewish beliefs are based on Egyptian, Canaanite, Phoenician, and later with King Cyrus , Zoroastrian beliefs. Christian beliefs are more Zoroastrian. That is where Muhammad got his writings, by the stories he heard. There is no difference between Radical Jews, Radical Muslims (Jihadists) or Radical Christians. Oh and by the way the Jews in Medina and Arabia were going by the Babylon Talmud, which is much more descriptive than the Torah.

There are what about 9 million Jews, probably more because some try and hide it and do it well, and there are over 1 BILLION probably closer to 1.5 Billion Muslims in the world of many different flavors , just like Christians and Jews. So to group all Muslims together is a wrong way of looking at it.

You should be very happy not all Muslims are radical and Jihadists as there would be nothing left of the Jews.

FACT: Not all Muslims are world terrorists. However, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims. And this fact has united Christians & Jews like never before as we fight our common enemy.

Look at the numbers. there is a smaller % age of Muslims that are terrorist as compared to the number of Jews in the world who are radical Zionist. One can't compare that when trying to compare the no. of their population. Also lets be clear, many of us do not believe the 19 arab hijacker story on the WTC either.

One tiny difference Zionists don't go round flying planes into buildings, planting bombs on trains and trying to fry 3000 innocent men, women and children in an airport concourse. There was a poll not that long ago amongst muslims that showed 65% were terrorists or terrorist sympathisers. An alarming number don't you think, more so when you put it into actual whole numbers and find that there are more muslim terrorists than there are actual Jews alive in the world. In fact there are more muslim terrorists than there are Americans, makes it even more interesting

Link to the poll please!

Unfortunately a large number of Muslims support terrorism 9 11 women 8217 s oppression sharia laws honor killings

Forum List

Back