Do It Right This Time Israel

Except me and Lipush I don't think they are Israelis, but this is not even the point, you are talking about 'demonizing' but you didn't show one example or any type of evidence for that, what do you expect me to say? I told ya its a general answer to the question.
Anyway because we are probably talking about two different things, I would like you to explain how do we demonize the Palestinians, or at least how did I demonized the Palestinians?
Oh, stop it! Stop being so obtuse! Just look at all the pro-Israeli crowd posts at this website that has to do with the Palestinian's. I haven't seen one of them that side with the Pals on any issue. Nor do I see any that empathize with what they are going through. On the contrary, all the posts try to justify wiping them out, or defend bombing the shit out of them, or denying atrocities committed by Israel.

A Palestinian teen is murdered on video and all you fuckers say is that the film was faked. It was Pallywood. When innocent Palestinian's are murdered by the IDF, your reactions are not outrage, its contempt and disdain towards those who went public about the incident.

They are also enjoying medical care from Israel, inside of Israel, how do we treat them as sub-humans? which basic human-rights we deny from them? be specific.
They can leave Gaza anywhere they want, the same as people can visit Gaza anytime they want, they can't go to Israel, and its Egypt you should blame for Rafah checkpoint.
They can't leave Gaza!

Fuck, they can't even fish, without getting shot at!

No Billo, we don't blame them for the "majority" of the problems in Israel, I think I was very specific what we blame them for, and it doesn't involve even indirectly the Palestinians for un-employment problem, we blame them for electing Hamas - true, we blame Hamas for the escalation of violence in Gaza - true, that's it, and this is not our only problems, not even by the only military problems, I think you were VERY specific claiming that we blame them for ALL the problems in our country, I explained to you precisely why not, you just repeat what you think based on your feeling but not on reality ground, what do you want me to say? did I blame them for anything except the escalation and violence in Gaza before? seriously I'm waiting for you to point it out because I don't think its fair you keep accusing me for things I didn't do, and not even providing any proof.
Why would you blame them for electing Hamas? Who they choose as their leaders, is none of your god-damn business! And you do blame them for 100% of the violence. So cut the crap!

Honestly Billo this is a complete bullshit and lame answer, you dodge the subject, and this is a coward's perspective, I never ask you to either like us or say something on this matter, but you decisively claim we are irresponsible and again - blaming them Palestinians - on everything, fine I don't care what you think, but what is that have to do with the question and the Nazis comparison again? stop demonizing, stop tell me what I think.
It's not bullshit at all. Saying you have "no choice but to respond", is the comment of a coward. Because you won't ask yourself, "Why don't I have any choice but to respond?" Which leads to the rockets, but you won't ask yourself, "Why am I getting rockets?" and the answer to THAT, your country is too pussy to deal with. Which is the "occupation" itself. The occupation is the cause of the violence. The blockade is the cause of the violence. But you're too big of a coward, to put yourself in their shoes and think about how you would handle things if your country was occupied by a foreign force. Or if your country was quarantined to the point where you barely received the basic necessities to live. But you won't do that. You won't put yourself in their position, because you refuse to empathize with what they are going through. What you do instead, is make up these bullshit lies about them being terrorists.

The Bedouins have their own battalion in the IDF, they are an ethnic group that refuse to own a state, what the hell are you talking about? one of my best friends in the IDF is a Bedouin, do you think you can forgive us if he did?
Oh please, you're relocating about 70,000 of them out into a tent city in the Negav desert just so you can have a park to walk your dog.

I think you should stop demonizing, and telling everyone what we - the Israelis - do, or at least 'think' or say, because I believe we are pretty capable of expressing ourselves very well,.
When your expressions are truthful, instead of bullshit lies, I'll stop talking about them.

Except me and Lipush I don't think they are Israelis, but this is not even the point, you are talking about 'demonizing' but you didn't show one example or any type of evidence for that, what do you expect me to say? I told ya its a general answer to the question.
Anyway because we are probably talking about two different things, I would like you to explain how do we demonize the Palestinians, or at least how did I demonized the Palestinians?
Oh, stop it! Stop being so obtuse! Just look at all the pro-Israeli crowd posts at this website that has to do with the Palestinian's. I haven't seen one of them that side with the Pals on any issue. Nor do I see any that empathize with what they are going through. On the contrary, all the posts try to justify wiping them out, or defend bombing the shit out of them, or denying atrocities committed by Israel.

A Palestinian teen is murdered on video and all you fuckers say is that the film was faked. It was Pallywood. When innocent Palestinian's are murdered by the IDF, your reactions are not outrage, its contempt and disdain towards those who went public about the incident.

They are also enjoying medical care from Israel, inside of Israel, how do we treat them as sub-humans? which basic human-rights we deny from them? be specific.
They can leave Gaza anywhere they want, the same as people can visit Gaza anytime they want, they can't go to Israel, and its Egypt you should blame for Rafah checkpoint.
They can't leave Gaza!

No Billo, we don't blame them for the "majority" of the problems in Israel, I think I was very specific what we blame them for, and it doesn't involve even indirectly the Palestinians for un-employment problem, we blame them for electing Hamas - true, we blame Hamas for the escalation of violence in Gaza - true, that's it, and this is not our only problems, not even by the only military problems, I think you were VERY specific claiming that we blame them for ALL the problems in our country, I explained to you precisely why not, you just repeat what you think based on your feeling but not on reality ground, what do you want me to say? did I blame them for anything except the escalation and violence in Gaza before? seriously I'm waiting for you to point it out because I don't think its fair you keep accusing me for things I didn't do, and not even providing any proof.
Why would you blame them for electing Hamas? Who they choose as their leaders, is none of your god-damn business! And you do blame them for 100% of the violence. So cut the crap!

Honestly Billo this is a complete bullshit and lame answer, you dodge the subject, and this is a coward's perspective, I never ask you to either like us or say something on this matter, but you decisively claim we are irresponsible and again - blaming them Palestinians - on everything, fine I don't care what you think, but what is that have to do with the question and the Nazis comparison again? stop demonizing, stop tell me what I think.
It's not bullshit at all. Saying you have "no choice but to respond", is the comment of a coward. Because you won't ask yourself, "Why don't I have any choice but to respond?" Which leads to the rockets, but you won't ask yourself, "Why am I getting rockets?" and the answer to THAT, your country is too pussy to deal with. Which is the "occupation" itself. The occupation is the cause of the violence. The blockade is the cause of the violence. But you're too big of a coward, to put yourself in their shoes and think about how you would handle things if your country was occupied by a foreign force. Or if your country was quarantined to the point where you barely received the basic necessities to live. But you won't do that. You won't put yourself in their position, because you refuse to empathize with what they are going through. What you do instead, is make up these bullshit lies about them being terrorists.

The Bedouins have their own battalion in the IDF, they are an ethnic group that refuse to own a state, what the hell are you talking about? one of my best friends in the IDF is a Bedouin, do you think you can forgive us if he did?
Oh please, you're relocating about 70,000 of them out into a tent city in the Negav desert just so you can have a park to walk your dog.

I think you should stop demonizing, and telling everyone what we - the Israelis - do, or at least 'think' or say, because I believe we are pretty capable of expressing ourselves very well,.
When your expressions are truthful, instead of bullshit lies, I'll stop talking about them.

They can leave gaza anytime they want to so why do you LIE. When they cant leave gaza it is generally because hamas has closed the gates to stop them as they know they will never return.

Once again Hamas violates the latest truce. Looks like another 1000 or so more dead Palestinians in the making after Israel retaliates. Way to go. LONG LIVE HAMAS!
They would be below even that living anywhere else, and would have been wiped out by now in the USA

Really, they must be horrible , what makes them so horrible? We just don't kill people in the US for no good reason, we have even got rid of the death penalty in many states due to our unbalanced justice system. So tell me, are they really animals in human costumes? Aliens possibly?

Their religious beliefs that tell then they are better than everyone else, and have to dominate the world by using violence. They don't do peace treaties unless they are on their terms which include the right to terminate the treaty at any time without notice. Just like we did not understand the Japanese philosophy during WW2 and it took a long time to understand their honour system, the muslims are the same. They refuse to integrate into the culture of the nation they migrate to, they impose segregation on themselves so tend to live in ghetto's of their own making. They are arrogant by nature because of their religious beliefs, and can be very aggressive and violent when they cant get what they want. They treat women as if they own them like sheep or goats, and non muslim women are seen as 4th class citizens beneath even the dogs. The are not animals as animals don't treat others in the manner that muslims do, a prime example is the beheading of prisoners for fun. They start teaching their children how to cut throats from a very early age by having them practise on animals and the results are barbaric in the extreme. A prime example of how muslims are is a recent case in the UK

Halifax Man Hospitalized After 8216 Asian 8217 Attacked Him With Metal Bar Kafir Crusaders

A 33-year-old man had parked his VW Golf at the junction of Hopwood Lane and Warley Road, Halifax, when he was attacked at 8.45 pm last night.(Tue)
He was walking away when his attacker – armed with a weapon believed to be a bat or iron bar – ran up to him and attacked him from behind.
The suspect then fled on foot leaving his victim with serious injuries.
He is being treated in hospital for injuries to his head and body.
The suspect is Asian and of a heavy, muscular build.

They religious beliefs are based on the Jewish beliefs, your aware that many Jews and even non orthodox Christians wound up in Arabia when Rome got rid of them aren't you? That is why Jews and Christians are called "people of the book" their beliefs are based on Jewish and Christian beliefs, same as Jewish beliefs are based on Egyptian, Canaanite, Phoenician, and later with King Cyrus , Zoroastrian beliefs. Christian beliefs are more Zoroastrian. That is where Muhammad got his writings, by the stories he heard. There is no difference between Radical Jews, Radical Muslims (Jihadists) or Radical Christians. Oh and by the way the Jews in Medina and Arabia were going by the Babylon Talmud, which is much more descriptive than the Torah.

There are what about 9 million Jews, probably more because some try and hide it and do it well, and there are over 1 BILLION probably closer to 1.5 Billion Muslims in the world of many different flavors , just like Christians and Jews. So to group all Muslims together is a wrong way of looking at it.

You should be very happy not all Muslims are radical and Jihadists as there would be nothing left of the Jews.

FACT: Not all Muslims are world terrorists. However, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims. And this fact has united Christians & Jews like never before as we fight our common enemy.

Look at the numbers. there is a smaller % age of Muslims that are terrorist as compared to the number of Jews in the world who are radical Zionist. One can't compare that when trying to compare the no. of their population. Also lets be clear, many of us do not believe the 19 arab hijacker story on the WTC either.

One tiny difference Zionists don't go round flying planes into buildings, planting bombs on trains and trying to fry 3000 innocent men, women and children in an airport concourse. There was a poll not that long ago amongst muslims that showed 65% were terrorists or terrorist sympathisers. An alarming number don't you think, more so when you put it into actual whole numbers and find that there are more muslim terrorists than there are actual Jews alive in the world. In fact there are more muslim terrorists than there are Americans, makes it even more interesting

Link to the poll please!

I Do not have to apologize on behalf of the others expressing themselves, and it is only your opinion so far, if you want to discuss about things I said - very well - if not just stop attaching me every title that fits your agenda.
If you wish to talk about peace and possible solutions, I believe you can feel free to bump up the threads I opened about Peace (twice I think) and the Raved Family Forum, your presence was MISSING.
I'm proud to be pro-Israeli and you bend your nose because I'm expressing my own opinion, is this a democratic-perspective Billo? Do YOU ever considered that you might be wrong? eg about the kidnapping?
However, if you want to discuss or debate about certain specific issue, feel free, I'm always open for talking, but the fact you are calling me obtuse for expressing my own opinion is wrong Billo, you don't have to like my opinion pretty much as I hate your logic and perspective.

They can't leave Gaza!

toasty Already responded to that, and so did I, they are free to leave Gaza, free to fish, free to elect a government that their only purpose is to annihilate us, we are free to do the same aren't we? and again, you relay your accusations on text someone published, not an audio or video, even when I relate to that you toss away a raw fact I base my claim that disprove the entire "evidence" eg. Armored Jeeps.
So I don't really know where you wanna go with this, so far you blame us [me] for demonizing the other side like the Nazis, do you really believe to a random text published like the one Beezlebub published recently claiming there are 5,100,000 dead Palestinians - comon get real, I don't even ask for apology or admitting publicly that you were wrong, but I only request some small value of honesty.

If Hamas was trying to negotiate with Israel instead of hitting the rock, there was no blockade at all, I don't blame them for electing Hamas, it is their own free will I'm not gonna argue with that, but I do hold them accountable for Hamas actions because everything has a consequences, I could care less if they were electing IS as long as they intend to preserve the peace - so be it.
Silence would be answered by silence this is what Bibi said, and this is what is the majority here in Israel believe so, ask Lipush about it if you don't take my word, and feel free to ask anyone else.

Billo, if waiting for the rockets to kill another 4 years old kid is considered a bravery then fine I want to be a coward, and now you really pissed me off, so far the Palestinians broke so many agreements I already lost the count, but you don't consider this as a betrayal from the Palestinians so of course you can think to yourself "hey why aren't they asking themselves why it happens?! I guess they only need excuses to attack Gaza" - WRONG WRONG AND WRONG.
Here I'm gonna repeat what I said before you probably haven't experienced any kind of violence beyond a mosquito bite but try to get it a little proportional, when someone launch rockets at you, not once, but countless times you don't ask yourself "why they are doing so" because beyond the fact its obvious that they are violent scums and I'm sorry for not surrendering to violence or terrorism, but beyond that you believe its obvious they want you DEAD, you hear me Billo? DEAD, not two state solution, not a diplomatic solution, not a peaceful truce, not a peace-treaty, not a ceasefire, but DEAD AND HUMILIATED.
After launching 10,000 rockets - if its not obvious that they cannot achieve with violence the "peace" they want what the hell do you expect? they "retaliate" for every attack, fine - any good came out of it except for some dead innocents and damage to property?! NO so why keep launching rockets? Because THIS IS SERVING THEIR GOAL - KILL ISRAELIS, and I blasting in your face but you cannot see that, so perhaps you can finally answer to me what good came from launching those rockets in the first place? and don't tell me its a response out of anger, they did so during ceasefires countless times, and even if you want to debate about it, I'm gonna ask you this, do you really expect a rational leadership to "retaliate" like that? did Mexico retaliate? did Japan retaliate? did Iraq retaliate? I bet you also believe they are not the very rational people on earth but they still have a common sense do they?
Actually the Bedouin is a strange subject, I'm not gonna respond to that HERE but I'm gonna ask you to open a thread and we can discuss that separately.

Is that the best you can do? calling my expressions a "bullshit lies"? this is not a way to discuss nor to debate, I'm talking on my behalf and you call me a liar, you also pretend to say what I think, how is this going to a conversation if I'm not allowed to think for myself Billo?

I Do not have to apologize on behalf of the others expressing themselves, and it is only your opinion so far, if you want to discuss about things I said - very well - if not just stop attaching me every title that fits your agenda.
If you wish to talk about peace and possible solutions, I believe you can feel free to bump up the threads I opened about Peace (twice I think) and the Raved Family Forum, your presence was MISSING.
I'm proud to be pro-Israeli and you bend your nose because I'm expressing my own opinion, is this a democratic-perspective Billo? Do YOU ever considered that you might be wrong? eg about the kidnapping?
However, if you want to discuss or debate about certain specific issue, feel free, I'm always open for talking, but the fact you are calling me obtuse for expressing my own opinion is wrong Billo, you don't have to like my opinion pretty much as I hate your logic and perspective.

They can't leave Gaza!

toasty Already responded to that, and so did I, they are free to leave Gaza, free to fish, free to elect a government that their only purpose is to annihilate us, we are free to do the same aren't we? and again, you relay your accusations on text someone published, not an audio or video, even when I relate to that you toss away a raw fact I base my claim that disprove the entire "evidence" eg. Armored Jeeps.
So I don't really know where you wanna go with this, so far you blame us [me] for demonizing the other side like the Nazis, do you really believe to a random text published like the one Beezlebub published recently claiming there are 5,100,000 dead Palestinians - comon get real, I don't even ask for apology or admitting publicly that you were wrong, but I only request some small value of honesty.

If Hamas was trying to negotiate with Israel instead of hitting the rock, there was no blockade at all, I don't blame them for electing Hamas, it is their own free will I'm not gonna argue with that, but I do hold them accountable for Hamas actions because everything has a consequences, I could care less if they were electing IS as long as they intend to preserve the peace - so be it.
Silence would be answered by silence this is what Bibi said, and this is what is the majority here in Israel believe so, ask Lipush about it if you don't take my word, and feel free to ask anyone else.

Billo, if waiting for the rockets to kill another 4 years old kid is considered a bravery then fine I want to be a coward, and now you really pissed me off, so far the Palestinians broke so many agreements I already lost the count, but you don't consider this as a betrayal from the Palestinians so of course you can think to yourself "hey why aren't they asking themselves why it happens?! I guess they only need excuses to attack Gaza" - WRONG WRONG AND WRONG.
Here I'm gonna repeat what I said before you probably haven't experienced any kind of violence beyond a mosquito bite but try to get it a little proportional, when someone launch rockets at you, not once, but countless times you don't ask yourself "why they are doing so" because beyond the fact its obvious that they are violent scums and I'm sorry for not surrendering to violence or terrorism, but beyond that you believe its obvious they want you DEAD, you hear me Billo? DEAD, not two state solution, not a diplomatic solution, not a peaceful truce, not a peace-treaty, not a ceasefire, but DEAD AND HUMILIATED.
After launching 10,000 rockets - if its not obvious that they cannot achieve with violence the "peace" they want what the hell do you expect? they "retaliate" for every attack, fine - any good came out of it except for some dead innocents and damage to property?! NO so why keep launching rockets? Because THIS IS SERVING THEIR GOAL - KILL ISRAELIS, and I blasting in your face but you cannot see that, so perhaps you can finally answer to me what good came from launching those rockets in the first place? and don't tell me its a response out of anger, they did so during ceasefires countless times, and even if you want to debate about it, I'm gonna ask you this, do you really expect a rational leadership to "retaliate" like that? did Mexico retaliate? did Japan retaliate? did Iraq retaliate? I bet you also believe they are not the very rational people on earth but they still have a common sense do they?
Actually the Bedouin is a strange subject, I'm not gonna respond to that HERE but I'm gonna ask you to open a thread and we can discuss that separately.

Is that the best you can do? calling my expressions a "bullshit lies"? this is not a way to discuss nor to debate, I'm talking on my behalf and you call me a liar, you also pretend to say what I think, how is this going to a conversation if I'm not allowed to think for myself Billo?

You are lying about everything. There is not one truthful comment in your posts. For example, the people cannot leave Gaza, the borders are closed. They cannot fish where there are fish, because the Israelis have a naval blockade. You deny both of those facts. You are a Hasbara shill, that is all.

You are lying about everything. There is not one truthful comment in your posts. For example, the people cannot leave Gaza, the borders are closed. They cannot fish where there are fish, because the Israelis have a naval blockade. You deny both of those facts. You are a Hasbara shill, that is all.
Okie dumbshit here we go again.
1.I'm not lying at all, All the information is available to everyone.
2.The People CAN and DID leave Gaza before, in the present and probably in the future, where? not my fucking problem, including the journalists, the humanitarian aid, the diplomats and yes, the terrorists.
3.The fishing is LIMITED not in a way you "cannot fish where there are fish" Mr.Bio-expert of the Mediterranean.
There are 3 miles available for fishing and by simply tossing a fishing rod on the shore you can fish as much as you like, I do that, and everyone do that in Ashdod to Haifa shore, and now if the silent would be kept Israel will increase the fishing distance periodically up to the international standard of 11 miles.
4.I'm not getting paid although I do enjoy debunking morons like you, and practice my English as well, have a wonderful day and thanks for hating! :funnyface:

Looks like this time Israel did indeed do it right. At least for now. Let us hope the next times Hamas starts up that Israel will again do it right until Hamas & the Palestinian people understand what the consequences will be.

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

and yiu cant produce any valid evidence to support your ISLAMONAZI LIES
All the evidence I need is in your posts.

Then you should have no problem producing it, instead of back pedalling all the time.
First off you need to get cause and effect correct. The blockade happened as a result of the rocket fire. The rocket fire did not happen as a result of the blockade. Second off they would have imports of necessities if they hadn't fired rockets into Israel. 3rd off Why should Israel have to open their borders to non-Israelites? I think they should completely seal the border leading to Gaza and leave the Gazans to fend for themselves. And that's if they stop the rocket fire. If they don't stop the rocket fire than I'm for the entire eradication of all Gazans. Police your own or die.

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

Then you should have no problem producing it, instead of back pedalling all the time.
First off you need to get cause and effect correct. The blockade happened as a result of the rocket fire. The rocket fire did not happen as a result of the blockade. Second off they would have imports of necessities if they hadn't fired rockets into Israel. 3rd off Why should Israel have to open their borders to non-Israelites? I think they should completely seal the border leading to Gaza and leave the Gazans to fend for themselves. And that's if they stop the rocket fire. If they don't stop the rocket fire than I'm for the entire eradication of all Gazans. Police your own or die.

There was no rocket fire before the blockade until 28 March 2006. The Israelis have controlled Gaza land borders, territorial sea and airspace since 2005.

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

There was no rocket fire before the blockade until 28 March 2006. The Israelis have controlled Gaza land borders, territorial sea and airspace since 2005.
Oh, fudge!!!

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

There was a 10 month of NO BLOCKADE YES ROCKETS..

No more placating endless Palestinians demands. End this dispute once & for all.

Gaza truce holding as 10,000 Israelis join protests in Tel Aviv - Telegraph

Nope they didn't, and despite getting it's ass kicked, Hamas has essentially won.

Looks like Israel has lost it's balls. There was a day they would have played cut throat and completely leveled the battlefield. Now they try to fight politically correct, and when you do this the enemy waits you out and declares victory.

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

There was a 10 month of NO BLOCKADE YES ROCKETS..

Hamas even violated every truce. Oh well, thanks to that they got what they deserved.

New Topics

Forum List

Back