Do It Right This Time Israel

While not all Muslims are world terrorists, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims. The bright side is that they sure have united Christians & Jews together like never before.

I Do not have to apologize on behalf of the others expressing themselves, and it is only your opinion so far, if you want to discuss about things I said - very well - if not just stop attaching me every title that fits your agenda.
If you wish to talk about peace and possible solutions, I believe you can feel free to bump up the threads I opened about Peace (twice I think) and the Raved Family Forum, your presence was MISSING.
I'm proud to be pro-Israeli and you bend your nose because I'm expressing my own opinion, is this a democratic-perspective Billo? Do YOU ever considered that you might be wrong? eg about the kidnapping?
However, if you want to discuss or debate about certain specific issue, feel free, I'm always open for talking, but the fact you are calling me obtuse for expressing my own opinion is wrong Billo, you don't have to like my opinion pretty much as I hate your logic and perspective.
Saying you don't demonize the Palestinian's, is absolutely disgusting! Just look at these typical threads in the I/P forum.

Those aren't threads praising the Pals.

toasty Already responded to that, and so did I, they are free to leave Gaza, free to fish, free to elect a government that their only purpose is to annihilate us, we are free to do the same aren't we? and again, you relay your accusations on text someone published, not an audio or video, even when I relate to that you toss away a raw fact I base my claim that disprove the entire "evidence" eg. Armored Jeeps.
You want a video? Here's a video of them getting shot at while they're trying to fish.

So I don't really know where you wanna go with this, so far you blame us [me] for demonizing the other side like the Nazis, do you really believe to a random text published like the one Beezlebub published recently claiming there are 5,100,000 dead Palestinians - comon get real, I don't even ask for apology or admitting publicly that you were wrong, but I only request some small value of honesty.
99% of the things you say about the Pals is bad. How is that different than the Nazis?

If Hamas was trying to negotiate with Israel instead of hitting the rock, there was no blockade at all, I don't blame them for electing Hamas, it is their own free will I'm not gonna argue with that, but I do hold them accountable for Hamas actions because everything has a consequences, I could care less if they were electing IS as long as they intend to preserve the peace - so be it.
Silence would be answered by silence this is what Bibi said, and this is what is the majority here in Israel believe so, ask Lipush about it if you don't take my word, and feel free to ask anyone else.
That is total horseshit! There was silence in 2008 for 4 months. But silence wasn't answered by silence from the Israeli's. Silence was answered by a IDF commando raid into Gaza to carry out an extra-judicial killing.

The killing of six Palestinian militants in Gaza by Israeli forces in a ground incursion and air strikes on 4 November was followed by a barrage of dozens of Palestinian rockets on nearby towns and villages in the south of Israel.
So no, silence is not answered by silence.

Billo, if waiting for the rockets to kill another 4 years old kid is considered a bravery then fine I want to be a coward, and now you really pissed me off, so far the Palestinians broke so many agreements I already lost the count, but you don't consider this as a betrayal from the Palestinians so of course you can think to yourself "hey why aren't they asking themselves why it happens?! I guess they only need excuses to attack Gaza" - WRONG WRONG AND WRONG.
Here I'm gonna repeat what I said before you probably haven't experienced any kind of violence beyond a mosquito bite but try to get it a little proportional, when someone launch rockets at you, not once, but countless times you don't ask yourself "why they are doing so" because beyond the fact its obvious that they are violent scums and I'm sorry for not surrendering to violence or terrorism, but beyond that you believe its obvious they want you DEAD, you hear me Billo? DEAD, not two state solution, not a diplomatic solution, not a peaceful truce, not a peace-treaty, not a ceasefire, but DEAD AND HUMILIATED.
After launching 10,000 rockets - if its not obvious that they cannot achieve with violence the "peace" they want what the hell do you expect? they "retaliate" for every attack, fine - any good came out of it except for some dead innocents and damage to property?! NO so why keep launching rockets? Because THIS IS SERVING THEIR GOAL - KILL ISRAELIS, and I blasting in your face but you cannot see that, so perhaps you can finally answer to me what good came from launching those rockets in the first place? and don't tell me its a response out of anger, they did so during ceasefires countless times, and even if you want to debate about it, I'm gonna ask you this, do you really expect a rational leadership to "retaliate" like that? did Mexico retaliate? did Japan retaliate? did Iraq retaliate? I bet you also believe they are not the very rational people on earth but they still have a common sense do they?
Here's all the missiles and rockets fired from each side from Dec. 2012 - July 2013.

As you can see from the above graph, Israel is the one firing the majority of rockets and Hamas is the one who is retaliating, not the other way around, like you're trying to make people believe.

Actually the Bedouin is a strange subject, I'm not gonna respond to that HERE but I'm gonna ask you to open a thread and we can discuss that separately.
Fair enough.

Is that the best you can do? calling my expressions a "bullshit lies"? this is not a way to discuss nor to debate, I'm talking on my behalf and you call me a liar, you also pretend to say what I think, how is this going to a conversation if I'm not allowed to think for myself Billo?
Saying you don't demonize the Pals, is a bullshit lie.

Saying this...
The whole siege story is nothing more than a fable made up to sway world opinion against Israel.
Israel even admitted the blockade isn't about security, it's about punishing the Pals.

Israeli document: Gaza blockade isn't about security
an Israeli government document that describes the blockade not as a security measure but as "economic warfare" against the Islamist group Hamas, which rules the Palestinian territory.
So yes, expressions like saying there is no siege, are bullshit lies.

Have we seen a thread of you praising the Israelis?

Cut the nonsense out.

Sure looks like Israel is finally learning how to COMMUNICATE with Palestinians in the only language they understand.

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

and yiu cant produce any valid evidence to support your ISLAMONAZI LIES
All the evidence I need is in your posts.

Then you should have no problem producing it, instead of back pedalling all the time.
First off you need to get cause and effect correct. The blockade happened as a result of the rocket fire. The rocket fire did not happen as a result of the blockade. Second off they would have imports of necessities if they hadn't fired rockets into Israel. 3rd off Why should Israel have to open their borders to non-Israelites? I think they should completely seal the border leading to Gaza and leave the Gazans to fend for themselves. And that's if they stop the rocket fire. If they don't stop the rocket fire than I'm for the entire eradication of all Gazans. Police your own or die.

There was no rocket fire before the blockade until 28 March 2006. The Israelis have controlled Gaza land borders, territorial sea and airspace since 2005.

The rockets started in 2005 when Israel unilaterally left gaza under the terms of the Oslo accords.

Here you go child a link to show you are a LIAR, or very misguided

List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel 2002 06 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

574 mortar shells and 286 Qassam rockets were fired at Israel in 2005. These caused 6 deaths and 68 were injured.[1]
January 5, 2005
Nissim Arbiv, 26, of Nissanit, was severely injured by a mortar shell in the Erez industrial zone. He died from his injuries ten days later.[4][dead link]
January 15, 2005
A Qassam rocket attack on Sderot left Ayala Abukasis, 17, brain dead. Ayala was struck while attempting to shield her 11-year-old brother, who suffered minor injuries. She died on January 21.[citation needed]
February 9, 2005
A barrage of 25 to 50 Qassam rockets and mortar shells hit Neve Dekalim settlement, and another barrage hit at noon. Hamas said it was in retaliation for an attack in which one Palestinian was killed near an Israeli settlement.[5]
June 7, 2005
Two Palestinian workers, Salah Ayash Imran, 57, Muhammed Mahmoud Jaroun, and a foreign worker Bi Shude, 46, were killed, and five other workers were wounded, when a Qassam rocket hit a packing shed in Ganei Tal, in the Gaza Strip. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack.[6]
July 14, 2005
Dana Galkowicz, 22, was killed in a Qassam attack in Kibbutz Netiv Ha'asara, just north of the Gaza Strip. Hamas, Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine and Fatah all claimed responsibility for the attack.[7]
August 25, 2005
Two Qassam rockets fired out of the Gaza Strip by Palestinian militants landed near the southern Israeli town of Sderot.[8][9]
September 12, 2005
Several hours after Israel withdraws the last of its troops from the Gaza Strip two Qassam rockets are fired by Palestinian militants from the Gaza Strip. The first lands near the Israeli town of Sderot, while the second lands near Kibbutz Yad Mordechai.[10][11]
September 24, 2005
Five Israelis were injured when Palestinian militants launched about 30 rockets on Israeli communities from the Gaza Strip. This attack followed an incident the previous day, in which 20 Palestinians, including 16 civilians, were killed when a vehicle carrying Qassam rockets exploded during a Hamas rally in Jabalya. The exact circumstances surrounding the incident are still unknown. To date, no evidence has been found to substantiate Hamas’ claim that Israeli interference was responsible for the accident.[12]
December 11, 2005
A rocket fired from Jenin in the West Bank landed near Ram-On. It was the first Palestinian rocket attack from the West Bank.[13][14]
December 14, 2005
Jitladda Tap-arsa, 20, a female Thai national, was killed by a mortar while working in a greenhouse in the Gush Katif settlement of Ganei Tal.[4][dead link]
December 26, 2005
A Qassam rocket landed near a kindergarten during a Hanukkah party at kibbutz Sa'ad.[15]
2006[edit]
1,247 rockets and 28 mortars were fired at Israel in 2006.[1]

Rocket attack on Mitzpe Hila, 2006
February 3, 2006
A Qassam rocket struck a family's house in the western Negev village of Karmia, moderately injuring four people, including a 7-month-old baby.[16]
March 28, 2006
Islamic Jihad fired a 122 mm Katyusha rocket from the Gaza Strip into Israel.[17] Near the Kibbutz Nachal Oz two Israeli-Arabs (Salam Ziadin and Khalid, 16, a Bedouin father and son) were killed when a dormant Qassam rocket they found in the Nahal Oz area exploded.[citation needed] Katyushas, frequently used by Hezbollah in Lebanon, had never before been fired from Gaza. Larger numbers of Qassam rockets began landing in the Western Negev in March 2006: 49 in March, 64 in April, 46 in May, and over 83 by the end of June. Most of the rocket launches prior to 2006 were carried out by Islamic Jihad but following Hamas's election victory, other groups such as Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement have been claimed to take over the firings.[citation needed]
March 30, 2006
Two Qassam rockets landed in kibbutz Karmia, south of Ashkelon, one of them in a football field, where children played only hours earlier, and injured one person

All Israel requested to prevent their current involvement into Gaza was for Hamas to end the rocket missiles into Israel. And unlike with Jordan, it did not take around 20,000 dead Paletinians to put an end to this conflict.

9 11 Attacks - Facts Summary - HISTORY.com[/url]

On September 11, 2001, 19 militants associated with the Islamic extremist group al-Qaeda hijacked four airliners and carried out suicide attacks against targets in the United States. Two of the planes were flown into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, a third plane hit the Pentagon just outside Washington, D.C., and the fourth plane crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. Often referred to as 9/11, the attacks resulted in extensive death and destruction, triggering major U.S. initiatives to combat terrorism and defining the presidency of George W. Bush. Over 3,000 people were killed during the attacks in New York City and Washington, D.C., including more than 400 police officers and firefighters.

I'm not a fan of the Palestinians but its a far long way between demonizing with false lies or misleading in purpose to simply state my opinion based on facts Billo, Hamas are Palestinians but I don't include them with the Palestinians, I make the separation talking about Hamas, for example 'Under the HAMAS dictatorship' is not 'Under the Palestinians dictatorship' and in case you didn't notice its full of evidence to base my claim.
If you think I demonized please feel free to quote me..but please be honest about whether I'm truth or lie.
Once I base my claim over solid raw evidence you cannot call it a lie.
Your claim that Hamas is a dictatorship is a lie.

And those threads were just the tip of the iceberg.
Since you said these are just a tip of the iceberg I'm gonna have to ask you again to quote me, since my thread "Under the Hamas Dictatorship" is the only one suggested I'm gonna have to ask you again, is this how I'm demonizing the Palestinians?
And about the Hamas, I filled the thread with raw evidence to base my claim.
You can feel free to post about any of these evidence to disprove my based claim that Hamas is a dictatorship.
You can also note to the separation I made between Hamas and the Palestinians, also in the a statement I made in this thread..
Peace with the Palestinians - Possible.
Peace with Hamas/Fatah/PFLP/PLO - IMPOSSIBLE.

Kill the terrorists, later negotiate.
I've seen the video, its called alert shoot, this was a provocative attempt like the IHH flotilla, a simple fishermen don't go with camera to fish, and they look pretty fine to me, you really think shooting in the water as a warning sign to be a deliberate attack of fishermen/activists? comon Billo.
One of my comparisons with the Nazis was you accept any kind of violence against the Pals. If you were a normal human being, after seeing that video, you'd think to yourself, "Who the fuck shoots at people fishing?" There is no reason on earth to justify that kind of action. It's just mean and evil. Yet, you're okay with it. Thanks for proving my point.
I'm not against violence when necessary, but I'm against violence when there are peaceful alternatives.
The shots aimed NOT to the fishermen/ACTIVISTS but to WARN THEM NOT T GET ANY CLOSER.
If they cannot understand the line drew by Israel, that NOBODY CAN PASS THE BLOCKADE AT ALL - There is not other alternative but to warn them Israel is very serious about it.
They failed to understand the calls of the IDF to go back, several times, but the did understand the warning shots..
Is this called "shooting AT PEOPLE fishing"? NO, Its called DEMONIZING IDF by claiming IDF DOES THAT, WHEN ITS OBVIOUS IN YOUR VIDEO THEY DID NOT.
I didn't say anything without a solid ground to base my statements, the fact its either good or bad is only the way we humans see it, 99% of the time I'm talking about Israelis, not Palestinians, and most of the time I talking about the bad deeds of someone its called JUSTICE, and I'm not going to apologize for it because this is the right thing to do, 99% of the bad things I'm talking about are the Hamas/Other terrorist organizations deeds, and how is this even comparable with the Nazis!? Seriously Hamas is IS and IS is Hamas, bad enough? sure lets NOT talk about the things that do matter..where you think we can get with that attitude Billo?
99% of the things you talk about the Palestinian's are bad. Period.
Feel free to quote me or apologize for that stupid statement Billo.
Israel did not violate a single ceasefire, this is a false graph made to mislead on purpose or shall I say demonize? its very convenient to take the statistics based on specific time only but I will relate to that by stating that 'Palestinian injuries & death' as they claim is also TERRORISTS injuries & death(Hamas, mostly)
Operation Pillar of Defense - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
False graph my ass. Do you have any evidence that would validate your claim? Or is this just what you "believe"? Because if it is, I'm not going to argue against that. You're free to believe whatever you want to. It's only when you try to push that belief off as fact, do we have an issue.

As far as the statistics based on a specific time, that is highly relevant to this issue. Because it shows the Israeli's shooting first and the Palestinian's responding to Israeli missile attacks.
Of course I do, and I posted the evidence in my post, you didn't bother to read it, your problem not mine.
And I proved the graph is a lie in my first statement, Israel did not violate A SINGLE CEASEFIRE..its the responsibility of the accusing side to provide evidence for the accusation, not to repeat the accusation without evidence.
Nope, I believe this document is a lie, although I'll relate to that as true, "economic warfare" against the Islamist group Hamas. in other terms it means not allowing Hamas to arm themselves, fighting a terrorist organization with economic warfare is beyond legitimate but also moral don't you think? instead of letting them get those weapons that only intend to hurt people, simply prevent them from having them in the first place.
Now that's convenient! Simply choosing not to believe evidence, when you have nothing that would lead you to that conclusion.

And economic warfare punishes everyone in Gaza. That is collective punishment. Collective punishment is a war crime. Therefore, the blockade is illegal, immoral and a crime against humanity.
I related to that as true although I have all the right to question its authenticity.
An "economic warfare" does punish entire Gaza, but its not aimed to do so, and it does hurt the terrorists much more than it hurts the civilians, Israel allow all type of import/export under Israeli authority to prevent weapons from reaching the hands of terrorists, that's how you run an "economic warfare" against the terrorists while minimizing the damage to the rest of the population as much as possible, and yes, this is necessary, and it is not a war crime, its fully legal and legitimate reaction, and this is the moral deed for the sake of humanity.

" Israel allow all type of import/export under Israeli authority to prevent weapons from reaching the hands of terrorists,"

That is complete balderdash, basically a lie. Fishermen can't even fish outside of 3 nautical mile limit and Israel prevents most goods from entering Gaza, by any route.

"a Fact-Finding Mission for the UN Human Rights Council chaired by a former judge of the International Criminal Court, as well as a panel of five independent U.N. rights experts concluded that the blockade constituted collective punishment of the population of Gaza and was therefore unlawful."

Blockade of the Gaza Strip - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Would that be by the ANTI SEMITIC NAZI JEW HATERS picked to do just that. Everyone of those on the panel were shown to be NAZI JEW HATERS and the UN were forced to disregard their findings. The "Judge" later retracted his report as it had been altered by ISLAMONAZI SCUM on the security council making it a laughing stock.

A hamas official recently stated that since August 2005 gaza has not been occupied, if it had then the outcome would have been major loss of life within Israel

Your wiki source is also ISLAMONAZI so is biased in the extreme

All Israel requested to prevent their current involvement into Gaza was for Hamas to end the rocket missiles into Israel. And unlike with Jordan, it did not take around 20,000 dead Paletinians to put an end to this conflict.
End the occupation and blockade and there will be no more rockets.

A Palestinian teen is murdered on video and all you fuckers say is that the film was faked. It was Pallywood. When innocent Palestinian's are murdered by the IDF, your reactions are not outrage, its contempt and disdain towards those who went public about the incident.
And then the "teen" gets up and walks away.

Yep the morons always seem to forget about the video recording that shows this, and the one that shows the practise run

Still claiming the Hasbara produced videos are Palestinian. Give it up.

So is the same view from the same camera at the same time also a hasbara production and does not show the alleged shooting of the two ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS, but is somehow faked to make you believe it is true. You really are clutching at straws now child and you should take another time out.

v8mwep.jpg
Really Vig, fancy you having to work 3 jobs to make a decent living........what about family time..steve

Retirement is GOOD if you planned for it, as I have... Jealous, just a little, SteveyBoy?

Peace with Israelis - Possible

Peace with Zionists - IMPOSSIBLE.
Bullshit, peace with Muslim extremists is impossible.

Bullshit, peace with Jewish extremists is impossible.

Explain why the peace with Egypt and Jordan has lasted so long, and why the deal with Lebanon is still in evidence.

Shows that you are skewed and everything is one sided. A question asked on here thousands of times and still no answer............ What have the Palestinians ever done towards a lasting peace ?
Because you CRETIN it was only Palestinian Land STOLEN with VIOLENCE..............What has Israel done for a lasting Peace.......I'll tell you Wanker...the last time that there was a real opportunity for a lasting Peace......The Jews ASSINATED their own Prime Minister Mr Rabin.

I have told you this on many occasions but still you persist with your gormless "What have the Palestinians done" ad-nausium.....Leave this place you UPSURPER

What Palestinian land was that, as they had none. They had never had control over the land for more than a thousand years. The land ownership passed from the Ottomans to the LoN under INTERNATIONAL LAW in 1919. They allocated the land to 5 separate groups, Palestinians were not one of them, It went to Iraq, lebeanon, Syria, Jordan and the national home of the Jews.

As always when you cant answer the question What have the Palestinians done towards peace, you attempt to deflect and derail because the only answer is NOTHING

End the occupation and blockade and there will be no more rockets.

The terrorism started the occupation and blockade, so stop the terrorism in all its forms and the blockade and occupation will end.

By the way the occupation and blockade of gaza was lifted completely in august 2005 in line with the treaty signed with the palestinians so why didn't the rockets cease.

Why should we believe you or hamas after that, what has changed in the last 9 years ?

The terrorism started the occupation and blockade, so stop the terrorism in all its forms and the blockade and occupation will end.

By the way the occupation and blockade of gaza was lifted completely in august 2005 in line with the treaty signed with the palestinians so why didn't the rockets cease.

Why should we believe you or hamas after that, what has changed in the last 9 years ?
Shut up, troll, you got nothing to say to anybody!

What "occupation" are you referring to?
Fuck you and shove that bullshit up your ass, you know god-damn well what I'm talking about.

A hamas official has stated that gaza has not been occupied since August 2005, who are you to call him a LIAR

Hudson Institute Looking for something -

In a stunning about-face, and after decades of violence justified by excuses of being under occupation, Hamas recently admitted that Gaza is not occupied by Israel

In response to a statement by Hamas Politburo Chief Khaled Mashaal that Hamas will hold mass demonstrations against Israel inside Gaza to parallel those organized by the Fatah-controlled Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, Hamas Foreign Minister Mahmoud al-Zahar declared such a protest to be irrelevant. Al-Zahar stated that while the West Bank is “still under occupation” and that all forms of resistance, including armed resistance, should be used in that territory, “popular resistance is inappropriate for the Gaza Strip.”

“Against whom could we demonstrate in the Gaza Strip?” al-Zahar asked. “When Gaza was occupied, that model was applicable.”

Shut up, troll, you got nothing to say to anybody!

Been shown to be uneducated again in respect of gaza. The facts never lie and Israel left gaza in 2005 and there was no blockade on gaza so why didn't the rockets stop ? It is a simple enough question even for you to answer when you consider you claim lift the blockade and stop the occupation and the rockets will stop. What is different now to then ?

What "occupation" are you referring to?
Fuck you and shove that bullshit up your ass, you know god-damn well what I'm talking about.

Oh my goodness. Take it easy. You'll give yourself a stroke ot something. And we need you here for laughs. Please calm down & just answer the question --- what occupation are you referring to?

Forum List

Back