Do Democrats really want a Civil War?

I’m a Democrat and I would enjoy a Civil War with Republicans

We would kick their Redneck asses
You realize the redneck racists were all Democrats, right? Including the anti-busing racist Democrats that Biden "worked with" not too long ago.

50 years ago?

The KKK belongs to the RepubliKlan party today
The KKK was formed as the military wing of the Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party has always been the party of racists, and have now turned into race baiters and using race, ethnicity, gender and wealth to divide people.

I find it funny that their leading candidate aka Joe Biden bragged about working with segregationists in the Democratic Party, and then got accused of being a racist by the other candidates. Even their own House leader Pelosi faced the same racism accusation. Dems never miss an opportunity to use the racism accusation as a weapon.

Right wing, republicans today have the same mindset as the sheet wearers. Just read some of the posts on this forum, hell that pretty much tells the story.

You realize the redneck racists were all Democrats, right? Including the anti-busing racist Democrats that Biden "worked with" not too long ago.

50 years ago?

The Democratic Party has always been the party of racists, and have now turned into race baiters and using race, ethnicity, gender and wealth to divide people.

I find it funny that their leading candidate aka Joe Biden bragged about working with segregationists in the Democratic Party, and then got accused of being a racist by the other candidates. Even their own House leader Pelosi faced the same racism accusation. Dems never miss an opportunity to use the racism accusation as a weapon.
Total BS

The KKK was formed as a reaction to Republican Reconstruction policies

50 years ago?

Total BS

The KKK was formed as a reaction to Republican Reconstruction policies
Not to mention, back then, the north and west were Republican and the south was Democrat...

696px-ElectoralCollege1860.svg.png

Today, virtually all those states have flipped. Most blacks get it, despite empty denials by racist conservatives, which is why so many vote Democrat.

50 years ago?

Right wing, republicans today have the same mindset as the sheet wearers. Just read some of the posts on this forum, hell that pretty much tells the story.
I believe many people are tired of you. There are many white people struggling and yet they are the beast of burdens in tax confiscation. And it crosses all lines I know. A growing amount are finally wising up to the games played in the inner cities and the one way attitude. You mock and make fun of white people being not cool or dufuses while you are the epitome of cool. To many are tired of being taken advantage of. Now there are many who are miserable and will get others into trouble thinking they are doig the right thing. Like many cultures they never stand up to admit guilt when they are wrong. No matter how many people are destroyed.

If the left and right were to have an ACTUAL war...my money is on the right.
As if you have money. The war is won at the ballot box. Republicans screwed that up by selling their souls to xenophobia, racism, and corporatism.

But they haven't. In fact, you just now, proved everything the original poster said. All you are doing is exposing yourself, and everyone that is on your side of the isle, as being bigoted hate-filled judgemental, fascist trash..... you are directly the reason we are being pushed toward civil war.

You made his whole point, in one statement. Do you not see your own disgusting self in your posts? I'm so glad I had wonderful parents that taught me better, than to be like you.

As if you have money. The war is won at the ballot box. Republicans screwed that up by selling their souls to xenophobia, racism, and corporatism.

But they haven't. In fact, you just now, proved everything the original poster said. All you are doing is exposing yourself, and everyone that is on your side of the isle, as being bigoted hate-filled judgemental, fascist trash..... you are directly the reason we are being pushed toward civil war.

You made his whole point, in one statement. Do you not see your own disgusting self in your posts? I'm so glad I had wonderful parents that taught me better, than to be like you.

The left is very consistently hypocritical.

They are the actual bigots.

Wtf are you talking about? Are you randomly banging keys or are you trying to make a coherent point? You would have been better served if your parents taught you to read apparently.

Well that is a well thought out point. :( Why not just say “no, you are!” like a third grader? There are lots of hypocrites and they are not confined to the left. Righty congressmen are retiring in droves embarrassed by what the xenophobic republicans have become. Check the scoreboard.

Wtf are you talking about? Are you randomly banging keys or are you trying to make a coherent point? You would have been better served if your parents taught you to read apparently.

Did you say "Republicans screwed that up by selling their souls to xenophobia, racism, and corporatism."?

If you did.... then you made the previous point, that the left-wing wants to have a civil war. When you make those kinds of judgemental, insulting vast attacks against half the country, you are asking for a civil war with half the country.

If you don't want to have the US turn into a 3rd world country filled with violence and war..... SHUT UP.

Well that is a well thought out point. :( Why not just say “no, you are!” like a third grader? There are lots of hypocrites and they are not confined to the left. Righty congressmen are retiring in droves embarrassed by what the xenophobic republicans have become. Check the scoreboard.

Not true. You are just lying. No one is xenophobic. You just love to lie about people, because you are garbage person that was never raised with good values.

Not true. You are just lying. No one is xenophobic. You just love to lie about people, because you are garbage person that was never raised with good values.
Here is xenophobia:

Mr Trump tweeted “progressive Democrat congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe… why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came”.

Since Omar has been in US before Melania, thats funny. Along with 3 of the squad were born in US.

It seems to be the case.

Some of their leaders openly call for violence against Republicans, and no one censors them from within their own party.

They are doxing Trump supporters, dehumanizing Republicans as White Supremacists and Nazis, they are ignoring all the violence from their own violent radicals known as Antifa.

They have judges that make asinine ignorant ruling that tie up our government until it can get appealed to the Supreme Court.

With all the violent rhetoric from them,, actual violence from some of them and none of them calling for it all to stop from their party, I cannot escape the conclusion that they want the violence for some bizarre reason.

If a civil war starts, the odds are all on the Republicans side, so are they suicidal or what?
Seems stupid to me. They are way out gunned. They hold their guns funny and seem to need 30 rounds from an AK at 10 feet to hit someone, while your average Conservative can land rounds from 100 yards.

Seems stupid to me. They are way out gunned. They hold their guns funny and seem to need 30 rounds from an AK at 10 feet to hit someone, while your average Conservative can land rounds from 100 yards.
That is funny.

You say that as if the Woketards are rational, reasoning people.

roflmao

Here is xenophobia:

Mr Trump tweeted “progressive Democrat congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe… why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came”.

Since Omar has been in US before Melania, thats funny. Along with 3 of the squad were born in US.

That has nothing to do with xenophobia. Read the tweet you idiot.

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!​

And Trump is dead on right. You want to come here and work, we have no problem. But you come here from another country, that is a world wide disaster zone, and then complain that how our country works is all wrong? Really? Then why did you come here? If your socialized system over there is so much better? If your system of law is so much better? If your system of cultural values is so much better?

The people I know that immigrated to the US, love how our system works...> THAT WHY THEY CAME HERE <.

These useless bits of left-wing trash, came here to escape their horrible systems, and then all they do is complain how our system is bad? Then I agree with Trump, go back to your country and fix it. Show us how much better your system is there, and then we'll adopt it here, after you have proven how much better it is.

Nothing xenophobic about it.

racist.jpg

And you know that, but you are a disgusting human being.
Or you really are an ignorant fool.

By the way, I know of two people who both immigrated to the US in the past 5 years, and both support Trump.

That is funny.

You say that as if the Woketards are rational, reasoning people.

roflmao
In my youth, I could hit a half dollar at 250 yards. My eyes aren't as good these days, so I need a scope at that range.

Democrats are a coalition party that looks like America.

Republicans are white.

EAGCQJiXYAAnTxk

50 years ago?

You seem totally blind to the openly espoused antisemitism, anti-white racism and lack of tolerance for any opposing opinion or ideology coming from the Democratic Party and the Left in general. This intentional ignorance is why Trump will be reelected again, this time with a greater margin.

The Left uses the Nazi Turnspeak propaganda technique, accuse the other of things you yourself are far more guilty of.

Republicans are white.

EAGCQJiXYAAnTxk

A coalition of trash. Just like you. You are an excellent example of the trash of the left. The Republicans are not "white people" they are "better people".

We're just flat out better, more moral, more decent, and more just people than you could ever hope to be.

Republicans are white.

EAGCQJiXYAAnTxk

A coalition of trash. Just like you. You are an excellent example of the trash of the left. The Republicans are not "white people" they are "better people".

We're just flat out better, more moral, more decent, and more just people than you could ever hope to be.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Suuure, ya are. Uh-huh.

:abgg2q.jpg:

.... that must explain why the right elected a serial adulterer who cheated on every wife he's ever had, bragged about trying to sleep with married women, and cheated on at least one of his wives after she had just birthed his child; and lies nearly every single day of the year.

Yeah, conservatism is the ideology of family value. Sure, I b'lieve that. :lmao:

Forum List

Back