7 dead, 51 people shot

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
What? No headlines? No 24-hour coverage by the media with Leftists screaming for more gun control?

What’s going on here?

Oh, yeah. It was just another bloody weekend in Chicago.

And the weekend before that was 8 dead and 40 shot.

But what about the killers of 15 people in Chicago over the past two weekends? Who were the people who killed and injured dozens of people? Where did they get their guns? What were their political affiliations? Did they believe in God? Who are their parents? What kind of an upbringing did they have? Who were their victims? Will memorials be held for the victims? What about the toddler who was shot because he was too close to the intended targets? What about the 5-year-old boy who shot while riding in a vehicle with two people who had just been stabbed? Who is this 5-year-old boy and will he be okay?

Don’t see any answers to this in the media, do you?

Democrat presidential candidate, Senator Kamala Harris (CA) called out gun violence in America on Twitter. In her tweet, she mentions, Gilroy, CA, El Paso, TX, and Dayton, OH. Does anyone find it strange is that she compeletely ignores the horrific gun violence in Chicago?

Democrat presidential frontrunner Joe Biden spent most of the weekend blaming white nationalism for gun violence and demanding that government enacts gun-control. He tweeted about the shootings in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH, but ignored the horrific gun violence that took place in mostly black areas of Chicago:

And not one of the other Dim candidates mentioned Chicago. Or Baltimore. Or another other Dim-controlled big city.

The article details a few of the shootings. No mention of race but it’s not hard to guess.

Story @ ANOTHER BLOODY CHICAGO WEEKEND: Two Mass Shootings...51 People SHOT…7 DEAD…Silence From Democrat Leaders

No political points to be scored. That’s an actual problem that might be difficult to solve.

Will be ignored.

No political points to be scored. That’s an actual problem that might be difficult to solve.

Will be ignored.

I can score a political point---why do republicans only care about the weekend death toll in Chicago when one of their weapons of war slaughters innocent people in large numbers elsewhere?

What? No headlines? No 24-hour coverage by the media with Leftists screaming for more gun control?

What’s going on here?

But what about the killers of 15 people in Chicago over the past two weekends? Who were the people who killed and injured dozens of people? Where did they get their guns? What were their political affiliations? Did they believe in God? Who are their parents? What kind of an upbringing did they have? Who were their victims? Will memorials be held for the victims? What about the toddler who was shot because he was too close to the intended targets? What about the 5-year-old boy who shot while riding in a vehicle with two people who had just been stabbed? Who is this 5-year-old boy and will he be okay?

Democrat presidential candidate, Senator Kamala Harris (CA) called out gun violence in America on Twitter. In her tweet, she mentions, Gilroy, CA, El Paso, TX, and Dayton, OH. Does anyone find it strange is that she compeletely ignores the horrific gun violence in Chicago?

Democrat presidential frontrunner Joe Biden spent most of the weekend blaming white nationalism for gun violence and demanding that government enacts gun-control. He tweeted about the shootings in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH, but ignored the horrific gun violence that took place in mostly black areas of Chicago:

And not one of the other Dim candidates mentioned Chicago. Or Baltimore. Or another other Dim-controlled big city.

The article details a few of the shootings. No mention of race but it’s not hard to guess.

Story @ ANOTHER BLOODY CHICAGO WEEKEND: Two Mass Shootings...51 People SHOT…7 DEAD…Silence From Democrat Leaders
Just like mass shootings used to get a month of coverage. Now they get a week. It's fatigue. Cover another weekend of gang shootings in chicago, and people change the channel.

Last edited:

Will be ignored.

I can score a political point---why do republicans only care about the weekend death toll in Chicago when one of their weapons of war slaughters innocent people in large numbers elsewhere?

Only? Who said only?

Please explain, specifically.

Will be ignored.

Only? Who said only?

I did.

Republicans don't care when these people need food. They are currently cutting welfare benefits. Republicans don't care when they need housing. Can you show me a GOP piece of legislation being blocked by democrats to build new public housing? The GOP doesn't care if the infrastructure is crumbling---the top 1% can fly right over them potholes in their jets.

Where is the GOP love for Chicago. Please explain, specifically.

Well, this is because if the nation is going to pass gun control, it will be the white folks, not the black, that will get it done.

Black folks have no power.

Don't you know this?

:71:

See. . . you have to, uh, "catapult the propaganda. .. . . "

:abgg2q.jpg:

The racism of low expectations. We all expect the black to act savagely. Where is the news benefit?
Besides, the media has been assigned to make them a victim.

Republicans don't care when these people need food. They are currently cutting welfare benefits. Republicans don't care when they need housing. Can you show me a GOP piece of legislation being blocked by democrats to build new public housing? The GOP doesn't care if the infrastructure is crumbling---the top 1% can fly right over them potholes in their jets.

Where is the GOP love for Chicago. Please explain, specifically
We have to have Godvernment "solutions" to make you happy?

What about actually SOLVING the problems by providing OPPORTUNITY?

WHY are your only solutions HANDOUTS and not a HAND UP?

Trump has done far more for the poor than your Kenyan president by FREEING the poor from Godvernment DEPENDANCE

Will be ignored.

Only? Who said only?

I did.

But I do notice Democrats screaming that Trump and there by the Republicans are increasing the national debt. So what do you want to cut so we don't increase the debt more? Welfare? Medicade? ACA. What or is it complain about the fact that the debt is not going high enough because the Republicans are not funding some pet project or scream that the debt is going up? Care to actually make up your mind?

Will be ignored.

Only? Who said only?

I did.

You do know that all those programs are run by Democrats, and most of the Democrats running them are black, right? Do tell us why black pols are too corrupt to manage them properly, and why they bleed so much of the money off. You do know Chicago isn't the only corrupt city looted by black pols and their cronies, right?

Will be ignored.

Only? Who said only?

I did.

You do know that all those programs are run by Democrats, and most of the Democrats running them are black, right? Do tell us why black pols are too corrupt to manage them properly, and why they bleed so much of the money off. You do know Chicago isn't the only corrupt city looted by black pols and their cronies, right?

What’s going on here?

Good to see that nothing has changed….Republicans still politicizing tragedy for gain.

And of course, the Trump supporter’s obsession with race continues I see.

Do you ever get tired of being angry and small?

What’s going on here?

Chicago. Oh yeah. Home to Barack Obama. Then his buddy Rahm Emmanuel ended up somehow being mayor there! What have any of these people done to curb the violence? How much more democratic blood must we see spilled in the streets before the Left starts to take serious this gun violence? Could it be because they'd have to hold their own people responsible? I'm waiting to see the protesters line up on Barack's and Rahms's doorsteps demanding accountability. We are tired of hearing excuses from these people.

Will be ignored.

Because that is not true. They care about all murders especially in large numbers, similar to what you see in Democratic ruled cities.

Actually, politics and biases are getting in the way of common sense. I believe all citizens are concerned about the murder rates in inner cities...it's not just a republican or democrat problem. We should allow the National Guard to come in and help clean up these cities. Save lives, left or right.

Democrats look at these mass shootings as a way to score political points, but they don’t do shit to solve the day in and day out murders of young men of color in the municipalities......wait for it......run by DEMOCRATS.

Forum List

Back