Do Democrats really want a Civil War?

No one really wants a civil war.

Obviously there are some who fantasize about it, having been spun into a frenzy of impotent rage, daydreaming of using their guns to protect their country 'n stuff, but at some level they have to know better.
No, some on the extremes think they want a civil war, in the guise of Chaos=opportunity.

But I do agree that 95%+ of the public do not want a civil war, but all that needs to happen is for about 25% of both extremes dehumanizing their opposition and becoming fearful that their opponents will harm them to spin it all around to open violence, it does not take everyone to do that or even a majority of people.

It doesn't take but about 5-10 trained National Guardsmen to quell a 100-400 idiot riot.

Obviously there are some who fantasize about it, having been spun into a frenzy of impotent rage, daydreaming of using their guns to protect their country 'n stuff, but at some level they have to know better.
No, some on the extremes think they want a civil war, in the guise of Chaos=opportunity.

But I do agree that 95%+ of the public do not want a civil war, but all that needs to happen is for about 25% of both extremes dehumanizing their opposition and becoming fearful that their opponents will harm them to spin it all around to open violence, it does not take everyone to do that or even a majority of people.

It doesn't take but about 5-10 trained National Guardsmen to quell a 100-400 idiot riot.
Three men could do it if they are willing to shoot and are well equipped.

Worked at Kent State

they want one but they're intimidated by our president.

Trump is a BAMF (Badass M'Fer)

It seems to be the case.

Some of their leaders openly call for violence against Republicans, and no one censors them from within their own party.

They are doxing Trump supporters, dehumanizing Republicans as White Supremacists and Nazis, they are ignoring all the violence from their own violent radicals known as Antifa.

They have judges that make asinine ignorant ruling that tie up our government until it can get appealed to the Supreme Court.

With all the violent rhetoric from them,, actual violence from some of them and none of them calling for it all to stop from their party, I cannot escape the conclusion that they want the violence for some bizarre reason.

If a civil war starts, the odds are all on the Republicans side, so are they suicidal or what?
Why are you even talking about a civil war? This is absolutely absurd. Why has there not been a civil war yet? People who voted against trump have not started one, although he occupies the Oval Office despite the majority of voters voting for the other candidate. Where are these "open calls for violence"?

Who gives a flying crap that republicans are being called "white supremacists" and "Nazis"? If you do it, you get called out for it. Literally. There is no violence. If you are issuing threats of violence against the American People, you get called out for it. You seem to think that the current republican party represents all of the People of the United States of America. This "civil war" crap is so totally ridiculous. Why is it that you want to destroy the United States of America?

BTW: we Americans are not all of the same political party or one religion.

Gf, the left is ramping up violence, and thinking they can get away with ramping up more.

Meanwhile, the bear is just about getting tired of being poked.
Wake up. You’re dreaming again.

All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism, according to new report

It seems to be the case.

Some of their leaders openly call for violence against Republicans, and no one censors them from within their own party.

They are doxing Trump supporters, dehumanizing Republicans as White Supremacists and Nazis, they are ignoring all the violence from their own violent radicals known as Antifa.

They have judges that make asinine ignorant ruling that tie up our government until it can get appealed to the Supreme Court.

With all the violent rhetoric from them,, actual violence from some of them and none of them calling for it all to stop from their party, I cannot escape the conclusion that they want the violence for some bizarre reason.

If a civil war starts, the odds are all on the Republicans side, so are they suicidal or what?
Why are you even talking about a civil war? This is absolutely absurd. Why has there not been a civil war yet? People who voted against trump have not started one, although he occupies the Oval Office despite the majority of voters voting for the other candidate. Where are these "open calls for violence"?

Who gives a flying crap that republicans are being called "white supremacists" and "Nazis"? If you do it, you get called out for it. Literally. There is no violence. If you are issuing threats of violence against the American People, you get called out for it. You seem to think that the current republican party represents all of the People of the United States of America. This "civil war" crap is so totally ridiculous. Why is it that you want to destroy the United States of America?

Gf, the left is ramping up violence, and thinking they can get away with ramping up more.

All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism, according to new report
The last 2 were leftists, and I'd bet the Vegas guy was, too.

The punk that shot the people in the black church was an asshole.

You're full of shit. I can debunk your BS easily. Fuck you, you little commie turd. :fu:

Broward county kid was a registered Democrat too, as was the "Indian" guy that allegedly mailed out a bunch of fake bombs.

True story bitch. Try me, motherfucker.
That doesn't even take into account ANTIFA violence.
You know they throw Molotov cocktails in other countries, right?

They are an international terrorist organization.

It seems to be the case.

You're full of shit. I can debunk your BS easily. Fuck you, you little commie turd. :fu:

Broward county kid was a registered Democrat too, as was the "Indian" guy that allegedly mailed out a bunch of fake bombs.

LOL

More rightie nuttiness...

Patrick Crusius: Suspect’s Twitter Page Shows Trump Support | Heavy.com

It seems to be the case.

LOL

More rightie nuttiness...

Patrick Crusius: Suspect’s Twitter Page Shows Trump Support | Heavy.com

You're full of shit, you Commie turd, read his actual words, not a leftist interpretation of them:

Your shilliness is duly noted. LMAO! You still have Mueller for an avatar.

I dub thee "Captain Weaksauce", K?

WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO

It seems to be the case.

You're beyond insane...

"Broward county kid was a registered Democrat too"

Parkland Shooter Nikolas Cruz Registered to Vote Republican From Jail

"as was the "Indian" guy that allegedly mailed out a bunch of fake bombs."

You mean guy who owned this van...?

oEHqn0o.jpg

It seems to be the case.

You're beyond insane...

Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz registered to vote behind bars; one victim's father tweets outrage

oEHqn0o.jpg

ncruzvotingreg.png

You've got the right cracker now, this is gonna be fun!

The "Indian" guy, well he was a nutball anyways. He did register Republican in 3/16. Both are reasons to reopen Chattahoochee. They both belonged there.
PS: That van is a little too sensationalistic for me to believe.

I call bullshit!

Last edited:

You're beyond insane...

Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz registered to vote behind bars; one victim's father tweets outrage

oEHqn0o.jpg

View attachment 273746

The "Indian" guy, well he was a nutball anyways. He did register Republican in 3/16. Both are reasons to reopen Chattahoochee. They both belonged there.

I call bullshit!
LOLOLOL

What a fucking idiot you are, huh, Mary?

You posted Nicolas Cruz, born 5/26/1998 ... he's not the Parkland shooter. The fucker who shot up MSDH in Parkland is Nikolas Cruz, born 9/24/1998. And he's a registered Republican...

Untitled.png

... Call bullshit all you want. Just about everything you posted is bullshit. Every shooter (and bomber) you named is actually on your side of the aisle (except for Betts).

You're beyond insane...

oEHqn0o.jpg

View attachment 273746

I call bullshit!
LOLOLOL

You posted Nicolas Cruz, born 5/26/1998 ... he's not the Parkland shooter. The fucker who shot up MSDH in Parkland is Nikolas Cruz, born 9/24/1998. And he's a registered Republican...

View attachment 273750

... Call bullshit all you want. Just about everything you posted is bullshit. Every shooter (and bomber) you named is actually on your side of the aisle (except for Betts).

Bullshit! Correct address and everythng, bitch!

You're beyond insane...

oEHqn0o.jpg

View attachment 273746

I call bullshit!
LOLOLOL

View attachment 273750

Bullshit! Correct address and everythng, bitch!
LOLOL

Moron ... you posted the wrong name with the wrong birth date and the wrong address. You got the wrong Cruz.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Cognitive dissonance is strong with the right. I think maybe they believe what they want to believe instead of searching for the truth. That path led to every single extremest death in 2018 and almost every extremest death in 2019. Sad state of mental health for your average righty.

It seems to be the case.

"If a civil war starts, the odds are all on the Republicans side, so are they suicidal or what?["

says the violent conservative who REALLY wants a civil war because he can't wait to kill liberals and create a fascist dictatorship.

fuk YOU and your dream of killing people......

If the left and right were to have an ACTUAL war...my money is on the right.

We are engage in an ACTUAL war. It just isn't the kind of war you are used to. This is more about propaganda and corruption of youth than about men shooting. The stakes are the same though, the democrats intend to put an end to the nation and to slaughter 10's of millions of people.

It seems to be the case.

we know YOU want a civil war because you believe your side will win....

in fact...I'm certain you believe that, more than just winning, you will be able to have a lot of fun killing liberals and gays and democrats....

So you start your war and in a week or two your side has killed millions of liberals and democrats (do you have bullets with the names of your enemies on them?) and rounded up many millions more....

now what?

kill them all?

deport them?

place them in game reserves and hunt them down?

what happens to their property?

does THE STATE get it?
or the next of kin?
perhaps conservatives can get a share of any property or valuables or money the traitors had?

and what happens AFTER the civil war?
new nation?
new country?
new constitution?
whites only?
christians only?
conservatives only?

and what about the future?

the problem of liberalism was allowed to fester and grow because "evil liberals" used "freedom of speech" to spread their message and grow their numbers....

are you going to allow THAT to happen again?

will people be able to read the WRONG books and get the WRONG ideas all over again?

I have no doubt you have spent hours with a boner thinking about the ACTUAL CIVIL WAR where you get to kill people without fear of retribution.... "I had to kill them, son...they was liberal traitor scum!"...but have you spent even 2 seconds thinking about AFTER you've killed all your enemies?

who are you going to hate and kill then?

If the left and right were to have an ACTUAL war...my money is on the right.

if the police and military do their job according to the US constitution then the right will lose.

But I harbor no real hope that they would. I'm just as certain that the police and military are on "their side" as conservatives are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back