Do Democrats really want a Civil War?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It seems to be the case.

Some of their leaders openly call for violence against Republicans, and no one censors them from within their own party.

They are doxing Trump supporters, dehumanizing Republicans as White Supremacists and Nazis, they are ignoring all the violence from their own violent radicals known as Antifa.

They have judges that make asinine ignorant ruling that tie up our government until it can get appealed to the Supreme Court.

With all the violent rhetoric from them,, actual violence from some of them and none of them calling for it all to stop from their party, I cannot escape the conclusion that they want the violence for some bizarre reason.

If a civil war starts, the odds are all on the Republicans side, so are they suicidal or what?

It seems to be the case.

They want to start a purge...

9aDYeQW.png

It seems to be the case.

Some of their leaders openly call for violence against Republicans, and no one censors them from within their own party.

They are doxing Trump supporters, dehumanizing Republicans as White Supremacists and Nazis, they are ignoring all the violence from their own violent radicals known as Antifa.

They have judges that make asinine ignorant ruling that tie up our government until it can get appealed to the Supreme Court.

With all the violent rhetoric from them,, actual violence from some of them and none of them calling for it all to stop from their party, I cannot escape the conclusion that they want the violence for some bizarre reason.

If a civil war starts, the odds are all on the Republicans side, so are they suicidal or what?
Link?

It seems to be the case.

Lol, why do you think all the odds are in the republican side?

It seems to be the case.

Put the bottle down and sleep this one off.....

If the left and right were to have an ACTUAL war...my money is on the right.
As if you have money. The war is won at the ballot box. Republicans screwed that up by selling their souls to xenophobia, racism, and corporatism.

It seems to be the case.

Link?
Why do you need a link when someone asks a QUESTION?

It seems to be the case.

Because you hate guns.

If the left and right were to have an ACTUAL war...my money is on the right.
As if you have money. The war is won at the ballot box. Republicans screwed that up by selling their souls to xenophobia, racism, and corporatism.

Now you are mocking the poor? I thought liberals loved the poor and want to lift them up! You are a closet Trumpster, aren’t you?

Good little sheep. Baa baa baa

Fucking mindless drone.

Corporatism?? Are you fucking kidding me? You can’t be this stupid, can you? You don’t think Dimms take corporate money?

What a fucking NPC.

What other parrot talking points do you have? How about that Mueller report? Trump is a Russian Spy!:laughing0301:

It seems to be the case.

We'll beat them at the ballot box. They've gone insane and the average American is waking up.

Trump has done a great job with the judiciary and hes in the process of destroying leftist media. They will self destruct, especially after 2020 when they lose the House.

It seems to be the case.

You should probably change your stupid fucking avatar of Mr Magoo.

Maybe change it to this:

1HY5Y71_200_lt.jpg

I found myself wondering the same thing today while listening to CNN radio.....

Right now there's a pop-up ad on this page "Democrats declare open season on Republicans"

The old line "we have all the guns and they can't decide which restroom to use" comes to mind

It seems to be the case.

Fear not, this is their brain trust/army:

It seems to be the case.

Because you hate guns.
That's a popular myth isn't it.

It seems to be the case.

Link?
Try watching your cable channels.

I found myself wondering the same thing today while listening to CNN radio.....
Right now there's a pop-up ad on this page "Democrats declare open season on Republicans"
The old line "we have all the guns and they can't decide which restroom to use" comes to mind

Keep in mind......

Hell hath no fury like the wrath of a scorned woman, or trans sexual, or the gender confused.

It seems to be the case.

Maybe change it to this:

1HY5Y71_200_lt.jpg
Why? It's still triggering you yahoos. :mm:

triggered.gif

Last edited:
It seems to be the case.

Maybe change it to this:

1HY5Y71_200_lt.jpg
Why? It's still triggering you yahoos. :mm:

No, it’s comical. The guy in your avatar shit all over himself on national television. If you want to keep reminding us of him, I am all for it. That’s why I leave HIllary up. She won’t STFU and go away.

Forum List

Back