Do all Republicans think the uninsured are ‘less sophisticated’ and ‘illiterate'?

Didnt Harry Reid just say exactly the same thing?

Did he?

This is what Harry Reid said:

“We have hundreds of thousands of people who tried to sign up who didn’t get through,” he said. “There are some people who are not like my grandchildren who can handle everything so easily on the Internet, and these people need a little extra time. It’s not — the example they gave us is a 63-year-old woman came into the store and said, ‘I almost got it. Every time I just about got there, it would cut me off.’ We have a lot of people just like this through no fault of the Internet, but because people are not educated on how to use the Internet.”

rdean would sell his sole if he thought it would help the Democrat party, and see's no shame in it
sad

No. We are the ones who are saying they can earn what they want without assistance.

You are the one saying they are too incompetant to earn what they need to live. You are the one insisting they are too stupid to survive unless you give them the money of others.

So in Republican fairyland all you have to do is "say it".

I can hear a Republican now. Son, I am saying to you that you can make 1 million dollars a month. I am telling you that right now. Believe me. I am telling you.

Make like a Nike and JUST DO IT.

Everyone avatar knows must be doing real well after being told to do real well.
It's that easy. Right avatar?

Don't need education, skills or opportunity. Just say it and "it" will happen. Funny shit,

If someone, anyone, ever said what you are implying they would be wrong. But no one ever says your hyperbole.

Not everyone is going to be a rocket scientist that is a given no matter how hard some work towards that objective. No one ever said they would either.

there are already PLENTY of educational opportunities for ALL people. They just have to take advantage of those opportunities that is what is being said by the right. Work hard and achieve the best a person can do. Just don't sit back and bitch because it wasn't handed to you, work needs done to achieve goals, and some luck.

You think blacks Hispanics and the poor and elderly are too stupid and incompetent to get ID.

Fuck ID's. Scott Walker is cutting hours during the week and weekends entirely. When you limit the number of voting places in Democratic districts, it proves Republicans are hitting at the very heart of democracy in this country. It can't be denied so don't act stupid. It doesn't become you.

Wisconsin Republicans continue to chip away at voting rights - The Badger Herald

In 2011, the Republican-controlled Legislature and Gov. Scott Walker cut Wisconsin’s early voting period nearly by half, from 23 days to 12. Today, they went further, ending weekend early voting and lowering that number to 10 days. The bill also limits how late clerks’ offices can stay open for early voting during the week.

----------------------------------------------

Where does it mention ID's. In fact, even if you have an ID, if you have a job that makes it very difficult to vote during the week, during the day, then you are fucked. Tell me how this isn't so.

Of course those only apply to democrats, right? You ass holes cry about rules that apply to everyone, why is that, do you think your voters are too stupid to keep up? I know your majority leader said their too stupid to use computers for healthcare. If it weren't for hypocrisy you libs would have no values at all.

Funny you should mention that:

Ohio law expands early voting for Republicans, cuts it for Democrats

See, I know how this works. Many states have one Republican and one Democrat that decides voting incidentals for their district. If they disagree, the states Lt. Governor breaks the tie.

Democrats always want to expand voting rights and so do Republicans ------> in Red Districts. So there are no problems there.

But in Democratic districts is where voting hours, days and locations are cut. If you have a Republican Lt. Governor that is. Try to figure out why.

You think blacks Hispanics and the poor and elderly are too stupid and incompetent to get ID.

Fuck ID's. Scott Walker is cutting hours during the week and weekends entirely. When you limit the number of voting places in Democratic districts, it proves Republicans are hitting at the very heart of democracy in this country. It can't be denied so don't act stupid. It doesn't become you.

Wisconsin Republicans continue to chip away at voting rights - The Badger Herald

In 2011, the Republican-controlled Legislature and Gov. Scott Walker cut Wisconsin’s early voting period nearly by half, from 23 days to 12. Today, they went further, ending weekend early voting and lowering that number to 10 days. The bill also limits how late clerks’ offices can stay open for early voting during the week.

Where does it mention ID's. In fact, even if you have an ID, if you have a job that makes it very difficult to vote during the week, during the day, then you are fucked. Tell me how this isn't so.

whine whine whine, what he is doing is saving money. I realize when liberals spend it is always someone else's money. When the argument over voter fraud comes up it is always said that voter id won't stop fraud. Maybe that is right and most examples show that early voting and absentee ballots is where fraud does occur. So do away with it make everyone show up at the polls. Open more on election day if needed.

But the liberal left in claiming what is being done in WI limits black votes that tells me you think them too "different" to vote like the rest of the population. That they need special "help" dispensed by their loving liberal masters.

You on the left treat blacks as if they are idiots and can't get by without your "help." Economic statistics show where the liberal help has got the black man and it ain't pretty.

Saving money?

Of course those only apply to democrats, right? You ass holes cry about rules that apply to everyone, why is that, do you think your voters are too stupid to keep up? I know your majority leader said their too stupid to use computers for healthcare. If it weren't for hypocrisy you libs would have no values at all.

See, I know how this works. Many states have one Republican and one Democrat that decides voting incidentals for their district. If they disagree, the states Lt. Governor breaks the tie.

Democrats always want to expand voting rights and so do Republicans ------> in Red Districts. So there are no problems there.

But in Democratic districts is where voting hours, days and locations are cut. If you have a Republican Lt. Governor that is. Try to figure out why.

When you talk about voter suppression, they say "ID's". When you prove it has nothing to do with ID's, they call you a whiner. When did right winger become so indoctrinated, they can't even see a real threat to liberty? Isn't protecting their rights why they want all those guns?

No. We are the ones who are saying they can earn what they want without assistance.

You are the one saying they are too incompetant to earn what they need to live. You are the one insisting they are too stupid to survive unless you give them the money of others.

So in Republican fairyland all you have to do is "say it".

I can hear a Republican now. Son, I am saying to you that you can make 1 million dollars a month. I am telling you that right now. Believe me. I am telling you.

Make like a Nike and JUST DO IT.

Everyone avatar knows must be doing real well after being told to do real well.
It's that easy. Right avatar?

Don't need education, skills or opportunity. Just say it and "it" will happen. Funny shit,

People who desire it, do it. People who don't won't.

However, you've conceded the point to me that it's Progressives who say people can't do it without government. We believe we don't need to rob others to help ourselves.

you can vote by mail in Wisconsin.....so there is no excuse not to vote....

When you talk about voter suppression, they say "ID's". When you prove it has nothing to do with ID's, they call you a whiner. When did right winger become so indoctrinated, they can't even see a real threat to liberty? Isn't protecting their rights why they want all those guns?

We are very much aware that you are a threat to liberty. Ignorance has always been a threat to liberty. As is the desire of people to centralize power in bureaucrats and politicians rather than empowering people.

you can vote by mail in Ohio....once again ...no excuse not to vote...

yes lots of righties here do think Right Winger is "indoctrinated"....i never would have thought you were one....

There needs to be a national voting holiday so that dems can find a wat to get to the polls....and an honor system regarding IDs so that these neanderthals arent overwhelmed

Hello, ODS-suffering wingnuts

Just stopping in to say that you lost the battle to repeal the ACA back in November of 2012. The good November the GOP will have this year won't change that, either.

Good night and Non-existent Supreme Deity bless

:)

Only if you get a ballot mailed to you, right?

Ohio House passes bills to change absentee ballot rules, eliminate six days of early voting | cleveland.com

Only if you get a ballot mailed to you, right?

Ohio House passes bills to change absentee ballot rules, eliminate six days of early voting | cleveland.com

and it still says you can get one mailed to you and you can vote a month a head of time...thats almost as good as California..........tell me what part in those bills about voting by mail you have a problem with.....

Typical rdean silliness. Early voters comprise only a small % of voters and will still have 90 hours spread over 2 weeks to vote while the vast majority will still have just the 1 day on which to cast our ballots.

Forum List

Back