DNC Convention 2016: Soviet Flags, Palestinian Flag – BUT NO US FLAGS

http://www.gettyimages.fr/événement/philadelphia-prepares-to-host-democratic-national-convention-655802429#-picture-id579683718

Production crew members move U.S. flags on the stage inside the Wells Fargo Arena the day before the start of the Democratic National Convention July 21, 2016

34e6fio.jpg

Serious question. How many pounds of brain damage do you have to have to parrot a blazingly obvious lie?

I mean, it is like being this unfuckingbelievably stupid is a point of pride for you retards.

Serious question. How many pounds of brain damage do you have to have to parrot a blazingly obvious lie?

I mean, it is like being this unfuckingbelievably stupid is a point of pride for you retards.
Daily caller, Jim "stupidest man on the internet" Hoft's gatewaypundit, and a lot of the brain dead con-o-sphere is spreading it around like wildfire this morning.

Whole lotta retardos out there.

In Pictures: The Democratic National Convention 2016
A delegate poses in front of a US flag during the Democratic National Convention.

vgpy68.jpg
BFD!

The point stands!! The point is clear!! Learn to be honest with yourself.

No Visible American Flags Present At The Democrat Convention
Wow. So the lie is exposed, and you still repeat it!

Amazing.

Like I said, being this unbelievably stupid is a point of pride for you retards.

The tards just get right back in line for a refill of their piss cups. I don't know what that is, but someone should study this phenomenon of people who are BEGGING to be lied to.

For crying out loud quit calling them illegal immigrants. They are invaders.
Illegal immigrants is accurate. You want to call them invaders? That's fine, too.

What is the difference between the terms illegal immigrant and an invader? Do you think the difference is that these invaders are not using guns? Saying illegal immigration gives the left wing the opportunity to say it isn't the invaders fault, its the law that needs changed. Tell me that isn't happening.
I'm using accurate words to describe these persons. Don't pick nit with me. The laws need to be enforced not changed. You want to tweak your wording for the left wing, that's your prerogative.

Okay, retards?

Right from the very kickoff of the convention, the US flag was in evidence all over the place.

You stupid, stupid, stupid rubes. All you had to do was LOOK!

Why? Why do you keep getting back in line for refills of your piss cups? Why?

Why do you work SO HARD to make yourselves look like clowns?

You DESERVE to be lied to.

A church choir gave a kickass rendition of the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

Okay, retards?

Right from the very kickoff of the convention, the US flag was in evidence all over the place.

But they didn't have four thousand flags on stage like those that surrounded their Dear Leader.

Wow. So the lie is exposed, and you still repeat it!

Amazing.

Like I said, being this unbelievably stupid is a point of pride for you retards.

When did "unbelievably stupid" ever stop you and yours from maintaining a lot of Anti-American and immoral positions?

So you have a found a few flags. Big deal. By and large, the fact remains that democrats emote it is wrong to show patriotism. And the great lack of flags in the convention hall represents that position.

So you have a found a few flags. Big deal. By and large, the fact remains that democrats emote it is wrong to show patriotism. And the great lack of flags in the convention hall represents that position.
Wow. You just keep lying and lying and lying in the face of facts!

There's a reason I call you retards willfully blind monkeys. Thanks for playing along. :lol:

Okay, retards?

But they didn't have four thousand flags on stage like those that surrounded their Dear Leader.
For most of the Republican convention, there were no flags behind the speakers. Yesterday was only the first day of the Democratic convention.

And as I showed with the C-Span link, just a casual panning about the convention revealed SEVERAL displays of the flag in the first few minutes.

These people are retards. I mean, they actually WORK at being this stupid.

This is just like when the tards copy and paste propaganda articles claiming Obama never mentioned God in his Christmas message. They never bother to engage a single brain cell in critical thinking or bother to actually LOOK. They just blindly parrot this retarded shit to show the world how fucking stupid they are.

2u8xtup.jpg

Wow. You just keep lying and lying and lying in the face of facts!

There's a reason I call you retards willfully blind monkeys. Thanks for playing along. :lol:
Except, democrat leaders have a long history of shunning the American flag. So, yes, they are ashamed by and large.

Starting with that zero you voted for. Obama no longer wears flag pin

RETARD: Hillary has extinguished the sun.

SKEPTIC: Hey, dummy. Take a look out the window!

RETARD: That doesn't take anything away from my point, commie lover!

Forum List

Back