DNC Convention 2016: Soviet Flags, Palestinian Flag – BUT NO US FLAGS

So you have a found a few flags. Big deal. By and large, the fact remains that democrats emote it is wrong to show patriotism. And the great lack of flags in the convention hall represents that position.
Wow. You just keep lying and lying and lying in the face of facts!

There's a reason I call you retards willfully blind monkeys. Thanks for playing along. :lol:
Except, democrat leaders have a long history of shunning the American flag. So, yes, they are ashamed by and large.

Starting with that zero you voted for. Obama no longer wears flag pin
I didn't vote for Obama, retard. Why do you persist in manufacturing bullshit and lying?

Seriously. Do you LIKE being a retard?

Please, keep showing us how deep the tard goes in you. This is fun. :lol:

Okay, retards?

Right from the very kickoff of the convention, the US flag was in evidence all over the place.

You stupid, stupid, stupid rubes. All you had to do was LOOK!

Why? Why do you keep getting back in line for refills of your piss cups? Why?

Why do you work SO HARD to make yourselves look like clowns?

You DESERVE to be lied to.

Holy shit, pissed illiberal detected.

Point still stands, there weren't many flags. I wonder why you have to show us pics of flags presented before the convention even started.

This is what America first looks like:

GettyImages-578547468-620x413.jpg

Okay, retards?

Right from the very kickoff of the convention, the US flag was in evidence all over the place.

Point still stands, there weren't many flags. I wonder why you have to show us pics of flags presented before the convention even started.

:lol:

You tards claimed there were no US flags at the Democratic convention. You have been proven disastrously wrong.

Being stupid is a point of pride for you.

Do you know how stupid you sound now wanting to compare the number of flags? :lol:

What a jingoistic little creep you are.

Jesus, all a guy has to do to get you to suck his dick is wave a flag? Really? No wonder Trump attracted so many brainless, parroting retards.

You'll believe any lie if it fits your confirmation bias. You've shown you will even believe a lie as obvious as this flag thing.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You're actually PROUD of this kind of stupidity. To everyone else, you are a clown.

This is just like when the tards copy and paste propaganda articles claiming Obama never mentioned God in his Christmas message. They never bother to engage a single brain cell in critical thinking or bother to actually LOOK. They just blindly parrot this retarded shit to show the world how fucking stupid they are.

2u8xtup.jpg

Keep looking for those minor victories because that is all you have for a defense of the indefensible.

Obama is anti-Christian.
Obama is anti-Israel and pro Islam.
Obama defends Islamic terrorism by his refusal to speak out against it clearly, or do anything meaningful to fight it.

Now tell us he has some drones and "HE" got bin laden and that makes you right and us wrong. You don't ask for much.

So you have a found a few flags. Big deal. By and large, the fact remains that democrats emote it is wrong to show patriotism. And the great lack of flags in the convention hall represents that position.
Wow. You just keep lying and lying and lying in the face of facts!

There's a reason I call you retards willfully blind monkeys. Thanks for playing along. :lol:
Except, democrat leaders have a long history of shunning the American flag. So, yes, they are ashamed by and large.

Starting with that zero you voted for. Obama no longer wears flag pin
I didn't vote for Obama, retard. Why do you persist in manufacturing bullshit and lying?

Seriously. Do you LIKE being a retard?

Please, keep showing us how deep the tard goes in you. This is fun. :lol:

I could not care less! Your words convict you.

But today is your day in the sun, apparently, because you found some flags. Oh, joy. That exonerates all your insanity I guess.

Okay, retards?

You tards claimed there were no US flags at the Democratic convention. You have been proven disastrously wrong.

Do you know how stupid you sound now wanting to compare the number of flags? :lol:

Jesus, all a guy has to do to get you to suck his dick is wave a flag? Really? No wonder Trump attracted so many brainless, parroting retards.

You'll believe any lie if it fits your confirmation bias. You've shown you will even believe a lie as obvious as this flag thing.

You're actually PROUD of this kind of stupidity. To everyone else, you are a clown.

Dumb...

But please continue with your anti-american bullshit.

I certainly never stated there were no flags... but in that convention picture I can't see one.

Let's give g5000 a round of applause for hunting up some flag images and being so very gracious in his presentation.

Okay, retards?

The OP has a pattern of lying and making stuff up. It isn't just stupidity, the pattern shows a wealth of dishonesty. The OP and especially the thread title are just blatant provable lies.
Not only were there American flags at the convention, the jumbotron screen behind the speakers showed the flag as backdrops.

The OP has a pattern of lying and making stuff up. It isn't just stupidity, the pattern shows a wealth of dishonesty. The OP and especially the thread title are just blatant provable lies.
Libs like camp have the habit of trying to credit ME with the story the link takes readers to. I come across articles, and I post them. Libs, pissed off at the negative press, tries to falsely claim I am the source in an attempt to discredit the story. And liberal idiots like Camp also engage in personal attacks and name calling, minus any proof but their opinion to back them up, because in intellectual debates they are all out of 'ammo'.

I find it funny how Liberals defend 'Lie of the Year' award winners while trying to call anyone else a liar. Talk about a lack of credibility.

Wealth of dishonesty? The Democratic Party, Liberals, Schultz, Brazille, Hillary....all just got exposed as liars, betrayers, anti-Semites, Anti-Christians, Anti-Catholics, were exposed as having mocked the names of black women, have been behind the violent protests against Trumps / Conservatives...add in the fact that at the GOP convention, for all the world to see, they were throwing urine at each other and setting themselves on fire while trying to burn the American flag...

The DNC brand name is now synonymous with racist, anti-Semitic, criminal, election-fixing, voter-betraying scumbags, all of it straight out of their own e-mails. They are in full meltdown mode after exposing who they really are and what they stand for. And despite all of this being factually exposed in front of the whole world moronic libs, like those on this board, are still trying to defend them, trying to defend their actions and what they said in those e-mails, trying to defend the CRIME they just committed on TV (allowing the Illegal defying a deportation order) to speak, and trying to claim that it is the GOP that is in trouble instead of the DNC that is imploding right before their eyes.

Their leaders, their speakers, are getting BOOed off the stage. Members attending the convention are chanting (as reported) 'Lock her up', talking about Hillary. They are shouting down Warren with chants of 'We trusted you'.

And these same people are desperately trying to convince anyone who will still listen to them that it is the people pointing all this out who can't be trusted.

:lmao:

Dumb ass Trumpbots use extreme right wing propaganda hack sites and then whine when their postings and links are shown to be simple repeats of the lies. The fact remains, the thread title is a blatant provable lie.

snopes.com/flags-banned-at-dnc/

The flags shown are on a video screen, The fact remains, based on photos of the accrual Convention Center and of the stage, that there were no American Flags. The Libs had some nice imagery and photos of flags, but no actual flags. Nice try.

Again, this was probably because the Democrats had burned all the actual flags.

I went to C-Span and clicked on their coverage from yesterday. Here are some screenshots from the first three minutes.

Democratic National Convention, Day 1

10p3qd0.jpg

x5dv6q.jpg

10o1xr4.jpg

bgsh0g.jpg

One head band, two partials on a TV screen, one flag on a sign and one on a hat. Not a single flag on the stage. I am not impressed.

Hey dumbshit. There weren't any flags on the GOP stage, either. Not until Trump spoke on Thursday night.

Here's the stage during Paul Ryan's speech. Not a flag on it.

You guys make being stupid and willfully blind a point of pride!

vo1v1x.jpg

Norman

Last edited:
This is what happens when you're so bored you have to invent things to bitch about. lol

Forum List

Back