If the media doesn't report it...

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Is it a riot?

What are the odds a Walgreens on fire in Philadelphia would make the news?

protests26n-3-web.jpg

DNC protesters weather heat wave, thunderstorm in Philadelphia

I often wonder that myself. If the media doesn't report the true unemployment situation is it true? Are we still able to get work as much as the numbers say we should be able to? It is kind of mystery to me but if the media never told us the sky was blue would it be another color than what it is?

If the media doesn't report it, then it is not real.

Just ask any lefty. They will tell you.

For the sake of argument lets accept the idea that their is more than one truth that two or more people can believe. Two equally valid concepts that have the same level of truth to them. The politicians might believe their truth and the people might have a completely different truth. In that situation Shouldn't the people's truth override the politician's truth since it is democracy?

I often wonder that myself. If the media doesn't report the true unemployment situation is it true? Are we still able to get work as much as the numbers say we should be able to? It is kind of mystery to me but if the media never told us the sky was blue would it be another color than what it is?

I am starting to notice media is holding their people to a slightly higher standard. NBC in particular, dumped Brian Williams and Dr. Snyderman.

For the sake of argument lets accept the idea that their is more than one truth that two or more people can believe. Two equally valid concepts that have the same level of truth to them. The politicians might believe their truth and the people might have a completely different truth. In that situation Shouldn't the people's truth override the politician's truth since it is democracy?

It is a democratic republic, so not necessarily.

Forum List

Back