DNC Convention 2016: Soviet Flags, Palestinian Flag – BUT NO US FLAGS

Goddam, this is just too much fun.

You are really doing yourself no favors.

Even if you prevailed, it does not mean anything. But you haven't prevailed. The liberal machine and the liberal media in this nation have had a long history of denigrating patriotism. That includes any display of the American flag or a flag pin and so on. But that does not resonate with small minded people who want to win an argument more than advance a serious cause. As far as I am concerned this is nothing more than a technical matter, all the while knowing full well the larger point of liberalism and its anti-american flag position holds true. (as an aside: I love how the honorable Snopes was ALL OVER this issue. Could not wait to put another check mark in the leftist column. Pathetically funny.)

So, fine, we all salute you and your pals, you won some cheap point today I guess. Yet so big (in your eyes or theirs apparently) that it covers up all of obama's and the clintons' crimes and anti-American activities. Like I already said --- be honest with yourself for your own good and the good of this nation. We are sick of being made fools of by our govt and the media --- and it is predominantly leftist and secular.

Last edited:
Hey dumbshit. There weren't any flags on the GOP stage, either. Not until Trump spoke on Thursday night.

And thank YOU for admitting the Republicans DID have flags at their convention while the Democrats did NOT!
Wow. Are you actually denying there were flags at the DNC in the face of reality? In the face of all the evidence?

This isn't a joke. Are you actually this retarded?

I am astonished that someone with this profound amount of mental retardation is able to draw breath without the aid of machines, must less able to copy and paste UTTER BULLSHIT onto the internet.

no-us-flags-dnc-575x247.png

Of course, you couldn’t move inside the RNC without seeing an American flag.
us-flags-trump-575x323.jpg

'Nuff Said!

DNC Convention 2016: Soviet Flags, Palestinian Flag - BUT NO US FLAGS

FALSE: No American Flags Present at the Democratic National Convention

There were flags and there are posts proving it. You just are not man enough to admit you made a mistake or are still purposely promoting the lie you got caught telling. Zero integrity and character from a Trumpbot as usual.

Claiming some kind of super-patriotism by displaying large numbers of flags does not prove patriotism. The Republicans went the entire week of speakers, including the ones by his kids and himself without paying the least bit of attention and tribute to our active duty military currently in harms was and fighting for America. But hey, they displayed more flags than the Democrats.
The Democratic nominee for VP has an active duty Marine son. That's right when the Democrats win the election the nation will have one of it leaders son actively deployed and serving in the USMC. Wrap yourselves in the flag Republican, but bullshit is easy to spot when you are not a cult following Trumpbot.

Wow. Are you actually denying there were flags at the DNC in the face of reality? In the face of all the evidence?
What evidence? You posted a picture of images of flags on a video screen. That is NOT a picture of actual, real flags.

Ok, seeing how this is so hard, apologizing, you don't have to do it. (Not that you actually would).

What evidence? You posted a picture of images of flags on a video screen. That is NOT a picture of actual, real flags.

Ok, seeing how this is so hard, apologizing, you don't have to do it. (Not that you actually would).
Hey dumb fuck. Read the WHOLE topic. Never mind, I'll give you a refresher right now. My god, you are the most willfully blind idiot I have ever seen. And that is saying a lot.

vgpy68.jpg

zur09h.jpg

34e6fio.jpg
35a0tag.jpg
10p3qd0.jpg
bgsh0g.jpg

And while you are here, please point out where the flags were on the RNC stage:

vo1v1x.jpg

The flags shown are on a video screen, The fact remains, based on photos of the accrual Convention Center and of the stage, that there were no American Flags. The Libs had some nice imagery and photos of flags, but no actual flags. Nice try.
So I guess I have to show you what a dumb fuck you are one more time.

Take a look at this link:

Ivanka Trump's entire speech introducing Donald Trump - CNN Video

Watch the video to the end. You will see the backdrop behind Ivanka change when her dad walks on stage.

The flags behind Trump were...digital.

"No actual flags. Nice try."

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The flags shown are on a video screen, The fact remains, based on photos of the accrual Convention Center and of the stage, that there were no American Flags. The Libs had some nice imagery and photos of flags, but no actual flags. Nice try.
So I guess I have to show you what a dumb fuck you are one more time.

Take a look at this link:

Ivanka Trump's entire speech introducing Donald Trump - CNN Video

Watch the video to the end. You will see the backdrop behind Ivanka change when her dad walks on stage.

The flags behind Trump were...digital.

"No actual flags. Nice try."

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Look at the end of the video, about 15:05. Just thought I'd help out. :lol:

I went to C-Span and clicked on their coverage from yesterday. Here are some screenshots from the first three minutes.

Democratic National Convention, Day 1

10p3qd0.jpg

x5dv6q.jpg

10o1xr4.jpg

bgsh0g.jpg

One head band, two partials on a TV screen, one flag on a sign and one on a hat. Not a single flag on the stage. I am not impressed.

Hey dumbshit. There weren't any flags on the GOP stage, either. Not until Trump spoke on Thursday night.

Here's the stage during Paul Ryan's speech. Not a flag on it.

You guys make being stupid and willfully blind a point of pride!

vo1v1x.jpg

Norman

Point taken. How many American flags do you predict will be on the stage tonight when Hillary speaks.

More Palestinian, Russian, BLM, and Mexican flags on display than American...

Forum List

Back