Disney Has Lost $50 Billion So Far

You've always struck me as a family responsible guy. This is something for people like you with actual kids, to make whatever decision or stand, you choose, not me. You will spend your vacation dollar somewhere and in the end. These are the decisions that have a potential to changed Disney, not the online culture war hoopla on the internet, although, I don't think decisions by ticket buyers have changed the NFL and it's kneeling employee spokespersons.
The kneeling has basically ceased. But yes, Aruba instead. Kids are 12 and 14 so had a couple of more Disney years left but the company doesn’t want my business. So I will not give it to them. Fair?

Lot of people denied we were in a divided nation in 1860 too.
The only unknown is can the evil people be crushed peacefully or not.
Well, your attack on The Capital didn't work out, and the ones that played along, (now caught, being punished as well as suffering out in society and their jobs), universally seem to regret playing in your first round. I don't see it happening, myself. I think you guys are just failing to sell your civil war effectively.

The kneeling has basically ceased. But yes, Aruba instead. Kids are 12 and 14 so had a couple of more Disney years left but the company doesn’t want my business. So I will not give it to them. Fair?
Sounds better for 12 and 14 year old, by a long shot, anyway. Have a great time!

Well, your attack on The Capital didn't work out, and the ones that played along, (now caught, being punished as well as suffering out in society and their jobs), universally seem to regret playing in your first round. I don't see it happening, myself. I think you guys are just failing to sell your civil war effectively.
Some attack huh. Selfies with a phone with a Capital police opening doors for them.

Did the Fake Viking make you piss your pants. Poor thing.

Been a long time but that area is much more than Disney
Bush Gardens is nice. Daytona Beach.

Sea World. NASA. I enjoy the panhandle as its close by. Rent a party barge and drive around. Go to the drive thru boat burger joint. Destin Florida there . Panama City Beaches. Crystal River .

Plenty without Disney

We know in Florida they are, why are liberals outraged over it? Calling it the you can't say gay law, eventhough there isn't the word gay in it. Tell me, do you support teaching sex to 4 to 8 year olds? That's a yes or no question.
Of course not. But that ain't something that's actually happening. Completely manufactured outrage. A lie. Who's head is going to roll for this lie?

Some attack huh. Selfies with a phone with a Capital police opening doors for them.

Did the Fake Viking make you piss your pants. Poor thing.
Oh, heck no. They haven't even been to the Superbowl, since 1977.

In stock value? That just means it's a good buy.

As far as Disney in Florida goes, every tourist dollar that doesn't come in, is a loss for Florida.

Disney is in a no lose situation.

Florida is in a no win situation.
Incorrect Disney is going to be on the hook for a lot of money their special status afforded them every year.

You really shouldn’t make it so obvious that you support deviants teachings disgusting things to kids who can’t even print their names yet. Then again you and the other leftards here think parent are domestic terrorists. So you’re not too bright.

Disney can stuff it with their very over-priced tickets and "Disney experience" Executives said they can charge these high prices ($35 for parking/$140 a day for park, $35 for a character meal) and that customers will pay for the Disney experience. I won't pay it.

It’s tragic that such people were allowed to take over the once great company that was established to entertain children.

I don’t know whether it was Trump or what, but some catalyst occurred to make all of these sexual deviants come out of the closet and expose themselves. And Americans are taking names.

Disney’s stock has lost nearly $50 billion in value since the start of March, when it took a political gamble to oppose Florida’s controversial new education law.

Disney’s stock was down more than 2% on Friday and by more than 8.5% over the past few days as Florida lawmakers work to punish the company for wading into the state’s politics. The stock’s market cap has declined by about $46.6 billion since March 1, just days before the company came out against the legislation.

Their shareholders must be furious. Any large company designed to target a wide range of customers that suddenly decides to make political statements, is being run by fools.

Last edited:
Grooming. Another Fake Buzzword.
You are a sheep and a cult member when you follow.

It's GROOMING--------
Gay community even admits it at time---they want their mentally ill gays and trannies able to discuss and push small kids sex choices....This is indeed GROOMING.

They ain't the great Satan, though your cancel culture is doing an excellent marketing job.
This isnt cancel culture. Cancel culture seeks to permanently ban someone from making a living for eternity. If Disney were to aplogize for their comments and promise to support parental rights in the future, the right would immediately accept them back into the fold once again.

Forum List

Back