Disney Has Lost $50 Billion So Far

You guys are really after the Mouse. I'd take my kids there again if they were small. They ain't the great Satan, though your cancel culture is doing an excellent marketing job.
You guys are really after the Mouse.
You guys are really after other peoples children.

You guys are really after the Mouse. I'd take my kids there again if they were small. They ain't the great Satan, though your cancel culture is doing an excellent marketing job.
I gave up anything Disney several years ago. I do find it amusing that they could lose the rights to Mickey Mouse though.

Bet they are loving their activist employees now…huh?

Last edited:
Disney stock is down which means that investors don't trust the corporation but at the same time we are told (by left wingers) that DeSantis stock is down. They both can't be right.

Of course they can both be right

Disney stock is down which means that investors don't trust the corporation but at the same time we are told (by left wingers) that DeSantis stock is down. They both can't be right.
DeSantis may very well be moving to the White House in a couple of years, not good for a public company to have such an enemy. Nobody with a room temperature IQ is going to invest in such a high risk.

And again you think it’s important to let us know you support the grooming of children. Like I said in the OP, Americans are taking names.
Grooming. Another Fake Buzzword.
You are a sheep and a cult member when you follow.

I think Disney was a groomer too. Something is really off with ALL the Disneys...especially the founder.

I live about an hour away from Disney World. No way would I go there or take any of our grandkids. We also dropped Disney+. It is the right thing to do.

They are woke assholes. Walt created a great thing but it is being destroyed now by California Liberals. Liberals destroy everything they touch.
Hmm. Good to hear from someone on the scene, but I still suspect it is just cancel culture BS.

Grooming. Another Fake Buzzword.
You are a sheep and a cult member when you follow.

And again another one thinks it’s important to let us all know they support sexual deviance on children by making the absurd claim grooming doesn’t exist.

Hmm. Good to hear from someone on the scene, but I still suspect it is just cancel culture BS.
No. It’s called consumers deciding to spend their money somewhere else. They are still free to produce Disney crap anytime they please.

Forum List

Back