Dishonorable Disclosures

Could you give a description please. Even if it is just a small one. I don't want to click on some boring piece of propaganda i don't care about. For all i know that is a mentos commercial. help us out here.

Could you give a description please. Even if it is just a small one. I don't want to click on some boring piece of propaganda i don't care about. For all i know that is a mentos commercial. help us out here.

You're not fooling anyone with that feigned desire to keep your mind free of propaganda Te. ;)

There is already a thread on this somewhere--but OMG a 22 minute condemnation of Barack Obama--and his handling of the Bin Laden hit--the intelligence that was leaked to the media, etc.

They are asking that everyone post a link to the video on their personal Face book or other to get the message out.

I just did--this is important that Americans understand what is going on.

If you watch the first 30 seconds you will know enough to know you don't want to watch it because you are an Obamazombie.

Forum List

Back