Mike Johnson’s Shady Finances Are Already Coming Back to Bite Him

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
I told you so.

More inconsistencies than just his congressional financial disclosures.

Undisclosed gifts, unreported income for himself and his wife, conflicting statements and a brand new ethics complaint.

When newly minted Republican Speaker of the House Mike Johnson was asked on Fox News last week about why he had never reported having a bank account, Johnson didn’t offer an explanation. Instead, he hammered the point that, as “a man of modest means,” he understood the plight of normal Americans.
“I can relate to everybody else,” Johnson told Fox News Sunday’s Shannon Bream.
“We can relate to every hard-working American family,” the Louisiana Republican continued. “That’s who we are.”
A thorough review of Johnson’s financial situation, however, shows economic circumstances that hardly anyone can relate to—let alone most Americans.

Link to article

Wow, Johnson has the Crazy Democrat Cult scared LOL.
They have immediately started trying to smear him.
Have you noticed that the Democrat always conduct smear campaigns against the Republicans?
The Corrupt Democrats practice the lowest form of dirty politics.
They couldn't find any dirt on Trump, so they just started making stuff up, like the Crazy Democrat Russian Collusion Conspiracy.

I told you so.

Undisclosed gifts, unreported income for himself and his wife, conflicting statements and a brand new ethics complaint.

Link to article

I’ll bet he spiked the punch and held rape trains in college. Probably peed on Russian hotel beds. No doubt he’s got binders full of women.

Wow, Johnson has the Crazy Democrat Cult scared LOL.
They have immediately started trying to smear him.
Have you noticed that the Democrat always conduct smear campaigns against the Republicans?
The Corrupt Democrats practice the lowest form of dirty politics.
They couldn't find any dirt on Trump, so they just started making stuff up, like the Crazy Democrat Russian Collusion Conspiracy.

Johnson ain't worth fighting over. He's just another McCarthy.

I told you so.

Link to article
jds wing.jpg

The intel community IS the enforcement arm of the deep state, there is no distinction. This is why an honest person wouldn't last until lunch in Congress, even if there was one. The SCOTUS just adopted an ethics code like Congress has, and will be just as effective.

Forum List

Back